Listen ya chan niggez!

Listen ya chan niggez!
As I told weeks ago, my stepdaughter will be 12 soon (next week) what should I buy her?

She wannts a fucking switch, but dunno, will not help the fucking Japanese

Attached: 1562709539349.jpg (1242x1548, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/_sofiamili?igshid=16q1n5nhvpstu
instagram.com/chelsea_m_model/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice

Attached: 1554833985532.jpg (783x391, 16K)

A dildo, some lube, some nice panties and a webcam

The same nigga as before again larping with the exact same text, last time we concluded that you should ask her what she wants, this time i am taking a screenshot of this thread to show it to you the next time you post

No way man. no fucking way that bitch ass hoe 11 years old, especially a white bitch. Nah that bitch gotta be atleast 15 nigga

Not op, i also know that op is larping since i have seen the exact thread before but this girl might be 12, for reference here is what a 15 year old at my high school looks like

Attached: IMG_20190927_173044.jpg (403x677, 46K)

Give her daddy's cummies

Attached: winrar.jpg (125x120, 3K)

>The same nigga as before again larping with the exact same text
never? true dat?

disgusting!

Op said...."I told weeks ago"
so no doubt it's the same nigga!

She’s going to be curious about her body. I could have offered to taste and fuck her, but I didn’t want to offend your sensibilities xx

A creampie.

OP here
pic was unrelated
but I would post her if there is enough demand

She's hot. Give her your throbbing cock

Do it

Pics of her panties also appreciated

Theres demand. This is /b. We get off to this shit. Deliver

post the inside of her sneakers

Moar

Attached: 1563420068247.png (288x300, 115K)

she's 11 sick fucks!

just reverse the numbers

OP here
as an exception

Attached: 100_4665.jpg (2832x2128, 320K)

Okay Boomer

And???

Hot... moar

keep posting and you'll get better replies!

also, you should get her a book.

THIS!

Attached: 71NaHhGzY7L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x970, 103K)

More of her though?

moar panties

need more shots son!
drinking jim beam right now

She needs BBC in all three holes

DEFINITELY!

last one

Attached: DSC05223.jpg (2832x2128, 1.01M)

>She needs BBC in all three holes

BBC? British Broad Casting? WTF?

Why the fuck is that last? We want a pic of her too...

I’m about to jizz over that pic

OP here
her face?

British Broadcasting Corp.*

Face and body if possible.

she's eleven you sick fuck!
her twat is not developed yet

Stfu...look at that crotch...

Attached: 1573605838855m-1.jpg (416x346, 31K)

11 is fine for a fucking, it’ll go in the ass and the mouth if it doesn’t go in that right little cunt

Better get her into gaming trust me fellow dad its better its either nerd or fuck slut .

Expensive shit proves how much u love someone. Dont be a cheap pos OP and buy her a bmw.

If you can't get in the front just go in the back

i'm literally crying right now

THIS!
Girls who play are less slut than girls who not play!

Same kek

I am dropping her Instagram, the big guy next to her in her profile pic is her fascist elder brother if you are wondering

instagram.com/_sofiamili?igshid=16q1n5nhvpstu

...as she was 9

Attached: 1565095734189.jpg (1690x1127, 683K)

Could I get some basic info about her and her personality? I know a lot about my generation. Reply to me in another thread if this 404's and I'll be glad to help you if you need anything.

Get her the switch kids don't care about that stuff beside your purchase either for or against isn't going to effect the company one way or another.

Attached: birth3.png (658x901, 65K)

Attached: DD677664-5E91-4F2D-9878-E30559397138.jpg (640x480, 104K)

OP here
thats ot me! and not the pants of my little angel!
fuck you, who ever post this!

Is that her cum or yours?

OP here
I don't post this disgusting picture!

Behringer TD-3 & RD-8. She can start making some acid tracks.

Jerry what's up, im sitting next to you.

>will not help the fucking Japanese
LOL, ok boomer

Fuck. I'd be busting my load in her everyday

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-12-17-23-35-1.png (706x1068, 364K)

If this is she,you should her her me
Cheap, experienced and loyal to a tee

You've got a newfag combo! (x2)

>Could I get some basic info about her and her personality?

she is easy-going
she loves to read and to dance
she loves to cook (tastes most the time awful)
she loves to cuddle
she hates niggers
she hates trump
she loves pizza
she loves sneakers
she hates boots

she is so wonderful I lover her so fucking much

You are welcome comrade, the AOC here is 15 anyway

Buy her some of those diapers cause that girl is too young for all the horrible words that your all saying, honey let me tell you something! If you want to protect your child then you best not let her out of your sight you here me? Boy I would whoop your ass right now if you been a bad father! I wish my boy wasn’t off sleeping with a bunch of poor women but atleast you can be better son!

What the fuck am I doing I the US? ...15 is prime...

Soo...he was behind all that!?

Attached: 7171573135096752.jpg (1420x1118, 109K)

Also have always found women from Greece hot af anyway

Dude just get her a switch, is she into anything else gaming or anime? Because if she has Xbox or ps4 kakarot isn’t coming out soon so if you wrap up the pre order she may be excited

Srsl tho get her the Switch. I remeber being young and wanting a console. Never happened for years until one Christmas where I recieved a PS2. I was happy AF. Get her the Switch

What?

>Dude just get her a switch

OP here
yeah seems the best idea
but let me just say I'm so disgusted by Sup Forums...most of you are so fucking sick!!!!

Wanna spank me, femanon? ;)

Attached: 1554253032131.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

The fact that it is legal under law doesn't necessarily mean that it is always socially acceptable, anyway here is a 17 year old

Attached: IMG_20191008_001353.jpg (601x1080, 105K)

Welcome to /b. Most of us would never hurt a kid, we just fantasize about fucking them. It's a kink, I guess.

Switch is okay. But control the time she is spending with the handheld. 2h a day is okay, I think.

Don't care..15-17 ... prime. Socially acceptable is a term for oldfags who do the same shit in secret, but don't wanna see it on the streets.

>but let me just say I'm so disgusted by Sup Forums...most of you are so fucking sick!!!!
Have you never been on /b before ? C'mon.

Attached: oh..I'm a carny.jpg (639x390, 41K)

You may have a point, last pic before i have to go

Attached: IMG_20190910_062712.jpg (818x720, 115K)

traba gia upno mitso

She's beautiful. I wanna talk to her.

Πάω Σάkη
Add me on kik:MyrosG and i will think of it

Attached: IMG_20191004_181439.jpg (595x1061, 81K)

I'm here since last winter! but never thought...never imagine that here is so much degeneracy

tooooo old! fucking milf fuckers

If she's like most girls she'll want a couple I'm Real face masks. Give her a gift card to wherever she buys books, a gift card to a shoe store or two, or if you don't know exactly what to get then take her out for a day. Take her to her favorite stores, take her out to lunch/dinner (maybe a gourmet or high-end pizza place?), maybe let some of her friends come along, just spend the day with her and treat her like you would your own daughter. And if you really love her buy her the entire TOOL discography lmao. But seriously think pretty well about it and if you like my ideas, go ahead with it. And if you just want to go the regular present route, create another thread and I'll answer your questions there because this one's about to 404. Is she trendy, artsy, a VSCO girl, something else?

In an unrelated matter, I always thought this weird imprint on the wall in my bathroom looks like cock & balls. Thoughts?

Attached: PicsArt_11-12-05.59.38.jpg (500x667, 55K)

thank you user...god bless you
best advice ITT

Pff i had one that looked like a Kalashnikov until my uncle painted it over :(

Still not convinced this isn't a bait thread. I mean, you posted this same thing before, I saw it. Got some pretty choice comments then too. So why come back for more of the same ?

No problem at all. If you'll give me some more information on her personality such as her "aesthetic", I could help you even more. Her music tastes? I want absolutely no personal information like names or addresses or anything like that, but I think that's common sense on the internet. Once again, if this thread 404's, make another one and I'll give you more advice.

yeah true I posted this days before
and indeed there was some good advice
dunno...I hate it...I know her since she was 6
she calls me dad 3 years after that...I'm afraid that she will be a woman soon...not my little girl...perhaps she will ask about her "real" dad and will find him....dunoo man...I'm drunk I guess...I'm so insecure

You wanna fuck her, don't you? Penetrate her tiny cunt. You already know she fingers herself in the bathroom.

you're One Ugly Motherfucker!

This is the wrong place to be looking for advice regarding an 11 year old girl.
Unless you want replies like this:

Welcome to /b

Attached: 44321690_502806240232254_6861670814992271184_n.jpg (640x800, 60K)

Get her some edgy Hot Topic jewelry and a choker

THIS! Stupid OP!
fucking faggot

instagram.com/chelsea_m_model/