Anyone else fantasize about there mom?

Anyone else fantasize about there mom?
any real stories? please share

Attached: 622617_03big.jpg (680x1024, 212K)

BUMP

Attached: 1234.png (1007x3290, 465K)

>there mom
everything you need to know about the OP right there

Wanted to fuck my mom for years, like since my first boner.

I keep a check on the laundry basket to see what panties she wears every day

English is second language

cumpp

Any pics of them?

One time I went into the bathroom and caught my mom completely topless (she had nice perky tits) I ran out and ran upstairs to jack it and came so hard

No, because that's disgusting and wrong, pajeet.

Another time she was suntanning outside and adjusted her bikini, her hard nipples were out for a good 10 seconds

She'd always wear pajama shirts with no bra at night too. That's all though

one morning I woke up hard, so decided to jerk off
while I was stroking it I heard my door creep open so I pretended to be asleep but left my hand on my cock, making it look like my eyes were closed but I could still see and my mom stood in the doorway for a long time just staring

Not into mom/ son stuff, but this got me hard

Yeah, I still get hard thinking about what could have happened...

bump

one thing I forgot to mention was after a few times of raiding her panty drawer , I opened it and right on top there was this red and black lacy thong which I had never seen before, picked it up and smelt it and it was clearly worn {smelt amazing btw}

found it odd that it was in there like that

bumpp

Bump

came upstairs from gaming one time to see my step mom passed out drunk naked on our coach. that was real fun

couch

What did she look like, and checked

Please tell me you took pics

perhaps i did

someone’s gotta tell me how to get a sugar momma before i post em tho

Step mom got drunk and molested me but I had such unending hatred for her I was more disgusted and disturbed by it. I now jerk off to it because it was some of the only sexual stimulation I got ever but I always hate myself after.

God I want to die and take that bitch with me.

Attached: 1573625257368.jpg (745x379, 33K)

Sucks but still kinda hot, how old were you?

Have a big dick.
Post that shit.

fair. here ya go. i absolutely hate her and she recently was a retard so today i spread these

Attached: 0D935653-78D9-4275-92F2-E511D46869DA.jpg (826x1624, 131K)

damn son!

why is your mom shirtless around the house

she was intoxicated you tard. idc why she does the shit she does

got any more

mashed my dick to those for a couple weeks. finally got to hate fuck her titties and suck em

Heyy! he was behind of this...?

Attached: 7321573135116045.jpg (1624x1168, 110K)

Attached: 4B10BADD-0DF3-4FAD-B3E7-B98A9E2B44E4.jpg (826x1624, 129K)

fucking white "people"

story?

12 just got access to the internet because poor fag so maybe jerked off 4 times before that experience.
I treat all my girlfriend's like shit and I don't think women are capable of monogamous relationships.

BTW love my real mom and don't think about her in gross weird way she was also molested and has been a real good mom to me now that she's done doing drugs or whatever.

This was years ago, but my mom offered me sex once and I was too drunk/stupid/afraid to go for it.
I honestly think it was for the best - i am confident i wouldn't have been able to handle it back then - but i also admit that if I could go back and change it i'd definitely take the plunge. It's been a fantasy ever since.
The very short version:
>be me, just turned 19, visiting home for the weekend for my sister's wedding
>babysit my mom the entire afternoon, we both drink far too much
>see relatives i hadn't seen in awhile, including my dad. everyone is getting along.
>get lift back to mom's place from aunt/uncle, she makes us more drinks which we don't need
>she's cuddling me on the couch, telling me how proud she is of me, apologizing for a lot of drama from a couple years back (long story)
>kissing my cheek and neck, resting her head on my shoulder and even falling asleep briefly, telling me how good i smell, asking about girls and even tells me she's been dating and i get the impression she wants me to be nosy but i don't ask
>she finally gets up, walks towards her room, then turns and says, "user, it's probably the tequila talking, but if you wanted to come to bed with me, just for fun, i wouldn't tell anyone."
>i have no idea what to say, we're both silent, and she laughs and says "wow ok i am too drunk, good night user i love you"
>i feel weird and am questioning if she meant what i thought she did, pass out right there on the couch really soon after
The next morning we never ever talked about it. She apologized for being "a drunk weirdo". I had a plane to catch and other drama in my life at the time too so i was kind of a mess.

The end, and again this was years ago so no secret fuck ending or anything.

Damn. Short as it is, that's a good story/nice buildup. Shame it didn't go further.

How do you fantasize about it going, if you could do it over? Like, what would be your fantasy "greentext continuation"?

>there
their
Learn to English...

In short, you suck.

pussy

wtf is she ugly or something? Stick something in your ass? I'm trying to understand the hatred...

great tits but that gut and pants thing is fkn weird

My mom used to be addicted to pain killers and sleeping pills. When I was 13 o got home from school and she was passed out on the couch in her bathrobe. Her tits were hanging out and I got so hard. I hadn't seen a pussy or tits as a teenager in the flesh before and after seeing boobs I needed to see a pussy.

I gently lifted her robe and saw her bush. I gently touched one of her tits. And went to my room and jerked off.

Started spying on her in the shower, and walking in on her changing 'accidentally'.

Ended up fucking her once and only once. She came home drunk when I was 16 and took her pills. When she passed out I carried her to her room, she didn't even stir. I stripped her down. Still nothing.

I fucked her for the next two hours.
Luckily she assumed she got fucked before getting home. Never had another chance. Yet.

those tits looks fucking gorgeous! very fluffy

niiiiice

How does Sleeping pills actually work?

Can person wake up from them are are they just in " coma " state for the duration of the pill?

Not him but depends on the pill and the person. Something OTC will not do that.

Not my mom but I want to fuck this mom so bad

Attached: 1572952294558.jpg (546x1600, 613K)

This has to be bait. No one simultaneously wants something that much, has it severed to then on a platter, and then basically does everything possible to avoid it. Fuck you man.

More of her

If alone had more of this please post.

Otherwise, I'd fuck my mom. And not even in a weird way. I love her and want to make her feel good.

Attached: 1529202330805.png (1496x1952, 800K)

looking to tribute your mom and cum all over her kik:redrocket25

They just make you drowsy. Some people take more than one to "knock their selves out". If you drink alcohol with them it makes for a stronger effect and the pills stay in your bloodstream longer.

I fucked mine. She's a woman. Treat her like one and things will happen.

I have fantasized about fucking my mother ever since I saw my mother and father having sex. She had an awesome body and was really enjoying getting fucked. Her body movements and sounds she was making is fap material to this day.

Greentext it nigger.