DEFINE ATHEISM OR YOU WILL PERISH ON Sup Forums FOREVER Sup Forums MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

DEFINE ATHEISM OR YOU WILL PERISH ON Sup Forums FOREVER Sup Forums MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Attached: 1478477596325s.jpg (125x110, 2K)

The lack of a belief in a god or gods

Forced meme is forced, they don't want real answers, they just wanna be as cringe as their logposting buddies.

I LITERALLY CANNOT
HAIL SATAN

Why should non atheists define atheism? Why are you dooming everyone on this Sup Forumsoard to eternal damnation?

Guess Ive gotta try then.

Atheism is the lack of belief in any higher power.

Just because you do not believe in any higher powers does not mean you cannot still read religious books to gain the knowledge the hold. Entire civilizations were built on those texts including some of the most powerful countries in the world today. They hold important teachings on morality that I believe have left many people in the west today and is why it is in the downward slope.

>any
So athiests don't believe in the government?

Some don't. Ever hear of a Soviern Citizen?

youve ran out of google subscription or wikipedia?

no theism

No but I'd assume most are in prison majority of the time so that's probably why

Wut

Not believing in any higher power = not believing in government =not believing in laws=soap droppage.

Non sequitur

Atheism as a word shouldn't even exist.

Attached: download (29).jpg (152x146, 5K)

Atheism = Realism

>Blows smoke from tip of fingergun

It's the opposite of theism.

Attached: 1560022209548.jpg (732x732, 362K)

Fucking kek

Atheist dont believe in the Devil, just saying there is no hell,and it aint in the middle of the earth,

>grabs coat
>opens door for nightwalk
>turns to you

There is a hell, we're just already in it

>leaves for nightwalk

if you're passin an offie could ye get me a bottle of whiskey,Thanks