What kind of girlfriend do you want?

What kind of girlfriend do you want?

Attached: CFA31AF.jpg (640x480, 29K)

One that sincerely loves me and does not mind if i touch her or speak sweetly to her. Had a few girls in the past who went out of their way to fuck with me and try and break me down. So it wont take much for me. Bodytype? Does not really matter to me but this is roughly my preferred . Pic related

Attached: 1573674746860.jpg (588x878, 213K)

A freak who drains my balls. The whitest one I can find. If not from some cult or foreign countries or a countryside girl if she's from the city if she had gone to niggers dhe goes to me instead. Young almost virgin and a harem of them replaceable any time that I want

One that won’t tell my wife

certainly not that SHIT SKIN

i feel your pain user

The one I have. Also, what the fuck is that look? Is she retarded?

Attached: 20191111_200822.jpg (720x694, 216K)

Cute, kind, laid back

none, im not a faggot.

I dated a girl years ago and ever since, I've kind of looked for pieces of her in other women. She was very warm and affectionate and loved being with someone else; she was also driven and ambitious, with her own opinions and goals. Just a total sweetheart, but with a healthy amount of get up and go. Someone like that, that's perfect for me. I have yet to find anyone like her and I'm pretty sure it'll never happen again. Such is life, I guess.

One that isn't a superficial whore constsntly looking for the next best thing to walk by so she can hop on its dick.

You sound like a fedora wearing autist

What kind of boyfriend then, faggot

I think she was going for sassy

Attached: 1446041374852.jpg (640x480, 40K)

none, as i said im not a faggot.

one thats loyal and fun to fuck

Attached: 1573683006789.jpg (892x1465, 318K)

One that's not fat. That's really about it.

She should work on that and whatever she was going for in that pic. I'm guessing it wasn't I'm a chubby version of aubrey, do you want me yet.

What if she just likes making goofy faces?

Attached: 1481962009597.jpg (427x480, 135K)

Autist? Sure. Fedora? Fuck no.

Then I guess I was being a judgmental cunt and she has a sense of humor. And apparently is really enamored with handbraing.

I want one with a penis.

She really does seem to squeeze them a lot...

Attached: 1446923042863.jpg (640x480, 35K)

the kind that will suck my dick while im taking my morning poop

Can hardly blame her, if I had a rack like that I'd do little else too.

Hmmm I dunno if i see the appeal....

Attached: 1464993034762.jpg (640x480, 42K)

agree to disagrre then. Thank you for the pics, gtg, sry about your thread.

loyal because she's fat and gross and no other man would want to fuck her to begin with?

no kind...lived, loved, been screwed over 2many x's... women always have their own agenda and your expendable in a heartbeat user... suggest to learn to enjoy your own company....

A light-skinned black one

One that makes me want to stay alive longer
I don't really have any standers about the shape or look
I prefer someone I can have a conversation with and feel comfortable

all this instafap threads, you think the girls the people post and beat off to are loyal?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want a domestic servant, not a girlfriend, ya'll keep giving women any sort of respect, I'll treat them like the property they are.