Experiment: I Agree to Pay You $10 if you add me on discord

Experiment: I Agree to Pay You $10 if you add me on discord.

My discord is Businessplan#6765 and I will pay via PayPal. Simply add me and tell me to pay you when I accept your friend request.

The picture is from my last experiment yesterday, evidence I'm for real.

Im experimenting with increasing traffic to my business's site and was directed here by a competitor who is helping me with advice. It's my understanding that people who use this forum are savvy with internet info and would be happy to provide feedback.

You are welcome to share this offer publically, among your friends, etc. You are welcome to share the PayPal receipt as well, just please block out my name.

Attached: Screenshot_20191113-184128_PayPal.jpg (1080x2220, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mychargeback.com/
paypal.com/fm/smarthelp/article/can-i-cancel-a-payment-that-i've-already-sent-faq637
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Evidence if pay this evening if you're feeling skeptical.

Attached: Screenshot_20191113-185846_PayPal.jpg (1080x2220, 405K)

I'm surprised by only 1 reply. What am I doing wrong here.

too much work, just give me money for free fagot

It is essentially free. You just add me on discord, tell me the 0aypal address to send it to and that's it.

It didn’t work

only $10 for all that shit? nah

People on Sup Forums are skeptical by monetary offers, "shilling", or advertising of any sort. Many people come here falsely claiming things or aren't serious about various matters, so it's understandable that they aren't willing to oblige.

Also, most people are wanting to use the Sup Forums board for other things. /biz/ is the optimal board for financial and money-related threads.

Attached: 8b266aab22a440b4a024d8ee8c8195c6.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

I don't have paypal

How so? Unable to add?

Yeah can’t find it when I type it in

cant even add you

Indeed, the username is unable to be added. Try making a server and posting the unique part of the URL.

You retards are going to get scammed.

Shhh

I got the 10$ OP not lying

nice try scammer

How did you if searching the username doesn't work?

BusinessPlan#6765

P has to be capitalized. My apologies.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

guys... dude's serious.

Attached: screenshot.jpg (686x62, 5K)

Bump.

you could just be a fake shill faggot

true. a screenshot is the only proof i could possibly give tho. but i mean, nothing bad can happen from giving someone you e-mail address. it's floating around the internet anyway.

>directed here by a competitor
>who is helping me
Fuck off nigger.

When something's free, YOU are the product. Take your shit to Facebook.

Attached: bubbleteasq.gif (294x294, 45K)

Conclusions drawn so far:

- I should have set a time limit.
- When people advertise, they do word of mouth to friends, they don't post on other forums or channels.
- $10 adds up fast.

Did anyone advertise this more broadly than a few friends? Say, on a discord channel or other forum?

>$10 adds up fast.
You will never get Sup Forums to count to ten. I'll start.

- well, yeah.

- when you advertise stuff publicly, you sound like a sellout and nobody wants that. it's different when it's just sharing a secret to a friend

- when you give away money, people are going to take that money. should be obvious.

Well, it's going to be a long night.

Someone just shared to a discord server.

Im fucked. People are adding me faster than I can pay.

good luck op

How do we know that you're actually paying people?

Attached: Screenshot_20191113-205624_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 401K)

Fortunately, I think this is done. I gave away well over $200

good now stop spamming this fake shit everyday and fuck off

He showed me proof of him sending me the moola but i havent gotten it yet. Is he able to cancel it for le scam for me email?

I need to buy cigarettes. Fund my addiction

Op actually sent the money xd

He actually did it wtf what a retard

go ahead and spend it, then when he does a chargeback you'll be 10 in debt + chargeback fee

How will he charge back?

lmao he sent it, it was legit

chargeback scams. educate yourselves

Whoever falls for this on Sup Forums of all places deserves it anyways

mychargeback.com/

if he sends it via friends and family, he cannot issue a chargeback unless he files a fraud case to paypal which would involve investigation. how is this a scam?

nigger send more, I want to buy a steam game

You are a fag. My professional, internet savvy advice is to stop sucking so much cock, faggot.

Like 7 replies have been added to this and only one more poster.
That means someone is posting things pretending to be a new person. Op is this you?

unauthorized payment
especially his "business"
if you think spamming money to several people doesnt look fraudulent then you big dumb

paypal.com/fm/smarthelp/article/can-i-cancel-a-payment-that-i've-already-sent-faq637
Once it is sent it is sent. He sent me 10 so I feel he is legit.

paypal investigation will go further than that. they'll check ip history with transaction and more security. if he does try to chargeback scam this amount he will be fucked hard by paypal

Holy shit, OP delivered.

Thank you, OP.

I understand the skepticism.

I have a mental illness and give away the money compulsively. If you're friends with me on discord I'll vouch that this is me. I won't be giving away anymore tonight. Please ignore my posts in future. I'm very sorry I'm like this.

im speaking from experience. ive had a "friends and family" chargeback where a friends brother didnt recognize the payment, but they sent me the money back plus the fee. it can definitely happen

see above. youll get an email to try and defend yourself, thats about it

when i say they sent me the money back plus the fee, i mean my friend, not oaypal

Figure I will wait a week to spend it just to be safe

fuck, 3 bucks away for a new steam game
well, sigh

I will send you 3 dollers for pics of butthole

There will be no charge backs. You've all seen me before. I stomped on my nintendo switch, drank out of my toilet, and done paypal and steam giveaways on here in the past. I have serious mental health problems. I just started a medication and I'm seeing a therapist in December. I realize you don't trust me but if any of you know me by reputation, you can vouch that I don't do chargebacks or anything like that.

i have no butthole

he has up to 6 months or someshit to file a dispute

This guy is legit.
I hope your therapy goes well user.

then stick to steam and not sketchy paypal

>Im experimenting with increasing traffic to my business's site and was directed here by a competitor who is helping me with advice.

yeah no thanks

>see therapist
>get meds
>why the fuck did i give all my money away
>chargeback

Look 10 bucks is more then I make in a month, so I will risk it

Mail me a $10 bill instead and I'll do it

poo in loo, pajeet

I thought you got more NEETbux than that

>actually believing you can get scammed by telling someone your email address

Too autistic to to work, not autistic enough to get money. :(

>thinking streamers dont get scammed everyday just from their emails

Donate plasma? You can make an easy $70 a week doing that, most places have bonuses if you come in regularly too.

I just read the whole time I donate, so its not like its strenuous or you have to talk to too many people.

I am in central kansas. A town of 2000 people with now plasma center and a van that just stopped running. My options are bad.

Yeah, thats rough man

It sucks but I work online for mechanical Turk and trying to save to move to Florida

Good luck Sup Forumsro

Remember kids: if it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Attached: 1462746633051.png (416x431, 226K)

Dude cam see your full name, email and might be paying with a stolen creditcard. Which when refunded will not only take back 10 USD but also charge you the chargeback costs.

If you're so fuckimg retarded to actually risk this for 10 dollars you deserve whats coming.

Attached: 1573495403960.webm (202x390, 1.07M)

post colostomy bag

>mechanical Turk
do you also have a GED?