I have a problem. I think I may have a thing for girls underwear...

I have a problem. I think I may have a thing for girls underwear. I have the urge to snatch them from coin OP laundry but only if the girl is hot. Anyone else feel this way?

Attached: victorias-secret-pink-panties-21618a.jpg (1140x766, 268K)

I've been sniffing and stealing panties for over 20 years now. I have never stolen from the laundromat but have from the dorm laundry (among other places).

Damn that's a long time. I never took any because scared to get caught. Any tips?

Figure out if it's the panties or the stealing part that makes it great. Buy some panties online, see if that's got enough magic for ya. If not, start learning people's laundry schedules and talk to em. Ask em what they're plans are in a casual, small talk way, so you can find a good window to steal a few.

Have fun u perv, I've only ever ganked em from stores.

Absolutely obsessed. My friends sister would leave her panties in the bathroom hamper when we were kids (she was 5 years older) and the rush of knowing I shouldn't, and her smells and taste on fresh ones was too much for me. Here's a little gif of a pair I was able to fap with, sexy skinny bitch always had them pulled way up against her slit and hole. Smelled great.

Attached: IMG_20180202_182500-ANIMATION.gif (606x808, 1.23M)

Only take when you are a absolutely sure you can not be blamed. Bathroom or bedroom where multiple males have access is a good example of "safe" places to take. Blame can be cast on multiple guys.

And when you do take put them somewhere where they cant fall out or can be easily searched. I have a jacket with a inner pocket that isn't very visible. Then don't stick around too long. Once I'm out of the place I take them from my pocket and store it at home.

If you have any female friends that undress in their bathrooms, those hampers are literal gold mines. I used to scout out girls dorm rooms when we would study or I'd come over, and locate their hamper, so if I was ever left alone I could get them. I also had one friend in college who would ride home with me to our hometown, and she started packing a day early to leave right after class, and put a massive bag of dirty laundry in my car. I went through the entire thing and literally covered my bed in 20+ pairs of her dirty panties, came on tons of them, but those I returned because that would've been too obvious. I have to be attracted to them to really risk it.

have taken my gf's younger sisters underwear for awhile now, love using them as cumrags

That pic is in a store you republitard

A good stuff spot, I'd you aren't sweaty is into boxer briefs, lots have a... Pouch of sorts in the groin, and I'd always stuff them down there until I was somewhere to pull them out.

Nice fingerprints. Enjoy jail

I did this in college. I would usually try to keep stuff in as many machines as possible so girls would come to the laundry room with their laundry see everything full and then leave their dirty stuff their cause they were too lazy to bring it back. I did this nearly every day. I sniffed and tasted every single hot girl in my dorms panties.

I know, it's just a random pic I used.

I've actually fapped with a few myself. I think it may have made me blow bigger loads all over the place.

Haha good strategy. I dont lick them, sometimes I smell but only when they are clean and come out of the dryer.

college was a gold mine, makes me wish I was still back there

Too bad dubs were wasted on you.
Going to jail for picking up a pair of panties from my bathroom floor in my home? Probably not

The dirtier the better for me. Sometimes the hottest girls had the dirtiest panties. I loved it.

If it's the first time I've had the specific girl, or first fresh pair in a while, I can literally empty my nuts to it. I always wondered if it was full of pheromones

Everyone else here

I heard stories of guys fapping on the panties then place them back in the drawer so the girl wears later

Interesting, I always thought the hotter girls have the clean panties

I've done it a few times, but I've only ever came into white cotton in the crotch, never had the balls to put it anywhere else. I know a few girls have walked around with my seed pressed against their pussy, unknowingly a few times. GF knows about my fetish so will do stuff like that bc she doesn't want me visualizing other girls w their panties, but when the occasion arises I still strike sometimes.

there were some hot girls with some really nasty panties...this one girl on the volleyball team had some very creamy panties always...and her sweat soaked volleyball shorts were my dream...

had an old pair of my ex's best friends i stole one time, blew loads to them. Was always too scared to ever do it again when the opp. arose. I love used panties

As long as the ass didn't smell like literal shit, I always preferred the smell of the ass over the pussy. There is some guide on a Reddit post talking about the three smelling zones for panties, clit, vag and asshole, and I noticed those three zones do have distinct and different smells. I always loved a good, clean asshole scent

The scent of the volleyball girls sweat soaked thongs and shorts were my ultimate trigger...i'd bury my face in them and literally a light wind could make me cum

surprisingly I can't do dirty, I like taking clean ones, cumming in them, and leaving them for her to wear. Makes it so hot

fuck u bitch u broke ma hart

I preferred the nastier scents, something about a nasty scent coming from a clean beautiful girl

I get off knowing I came in those panties and she wears them

Got any pics of dirty pairs?

i used to grab em when I was a teen long ago. didn't matter who, if i came across a pair i would snatch them, use them, burn them.

Lost the desire to take them after learning how to get laid though.

Attached: burned panties.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

I never really took pictures, i felt like I didnt want any evidence

I found a pair of my girlfriend's younger sister's panties after she had travelled cross country in her parents car for 6 hours in sweltering temperatures. They were filthy. I think she had worn them for a couple of days as they had dry stains but also thick fresh pussy juice on top of that. They were also completely soaked in sweat - the aroma was intoxicating. I put them over my head, breathed it all in while eating up the fresh juices and nearly fapped my cock off! Good times!

I always wondered if they noticed the one pair gone, or just figured it was missing. I've slipped a few pairs back into some girls laundry after using them. I had one girl, who I think caught on, but I always put them back in the next day or so and she never said anything

What is the youngest panties you guys will snatch?

I had a handful of very close calls, i think a few girls maybe caught on to me as well. I cum really quick when sniffing dirty panties so they were usually only gone for a few minuets. Then I returned them.

lived in the same apartment hall as the volleyball team junior year of college and that was the best

I see where you're going. Bet this excites you?

Attached: feb 10 five things 003.jpg (1600x1197, 256K)

Part of me wanted to get caught, panties against my nose, a creepshot on my phone and my hand on my cock, something about the shock, embarrassment and her feeling violated made it so much hotter

Lucky, the volleyball girl was my favorite. There was a few times she did laundry where she had a recently practiced in pair of panties or shorts that were still very wet and soaked with sweat...I could nearly cum from the scent alone.

a couple times they had their uniforms on them and that urge to cum on the jerseys was so high

I miss those days, I'd love to get a whiff now

Same

omg yes, I would cum so hard to those scents

the volleyball girl in my dorm was 6 feet tall with thick thighs and a thick butt to match...she was so intimidating it made it that much hotter to sniff her sweaty panties and shorts

You know whats fun? Buy panties and stain them with your own personal juices and man sweat. Leave them in public places, slightly discrete. Sit back and watch to see who sneaks them into their pocket. Maybe film it. Someone may pick them up and throw them away, but then you can just put them right back. You always end up catching someone.

That's a really weird thing to do.

I know, I wish I had that opportunity again

I used to have quite the collection before I got married last year (27 for reference). I stole some as early as 13-14 and kept them all organised by girl I stole from and date in ziplocs. I was never one for dirty ones; only clean or lightly worn. I would definitely consider myself moderately attractive and I always had far more close female friends than male so I stole at least 5 pairs from each female friend (and hot cousins) over the course of approximately 10 years. I had amassed a collection of approximately 80-90 pairs from them and from dorm laundry and chicks I fucked and their roommates. I had one really awesome incident where a very close friend of mine (we hooked up once and were friends after) had me take some things of hers to the dump because I had a truck and she was moving apartments and she left a bag of nearly all her panties and 2 vibrators plus all her lingerie next to the bags of trash and a snatched it and took off straight to the dump before she noticed. I actually ended up only keeping one pair and not touching the rest and kept them sealed up to end up selling the whole lot (with dirty vibrator) to a guy I met on here. She was mad at me for "throwing them out" so because we were close friends I bought her all new panties and 2 new vibrators. The guy who bought the lot of them wanted more so I brought up the idea of selling her dirty panties with pics for money and she went for it and I came over frequently to have her pose nude and semi nude for pics with the panties and vacuum seal them to send to him and kept those pictures for fap material for a long time. If codebread is still out there, it was a pleasure for that year; I think we all benefitted from that one, it sucks she moved to NYC.

A 6'2" redhead...jesus fucking christ that sounds absolutely disgusting. god damn manly molten giant.

pics?

Is it? Just think how many panties you've buried your face into that are nice and crusty with the dried load from her boyfriends creampie earlier that day.

Yeah, I love the thought of tasting and smelling a girl's sex. But you're robbing people of that experience since your just giving them your jizz rag.

That's the only one I've got, part of the huge bag with the vibrators.
She doesn't do social media and I don't have any of the old pics anymore

Attached: IMG_20161028_014103__01.jpg (3286x2121, 1.63M)

>robbing people of that experience
Negative. They don't know the difference. Fucking hilarious.

Also, smelling her sex? Really? That's a weird thing to do.

I lied, I took an artsy pic of her at the beach, pic related

Attached: greenbikini__01.jpg (2920x3168, 1.17M)

bad and artsy are not the same

>I have a problem. I think I may have a thing for girls underwear.
Haha yeah me too

Attached: 20191105_193425.jpg (3648x2736, 1.95M)

I've been doing it for years, user.

Love it.

>I lied, the only picture I took that I have to remember her by is a picture of crotch at the beach, pic related

I see her pretty frequently when she comes down to see family, I never really thought of taking any for "remembering her by". I think I had some on my old phone, I'll see if I can find it and post one

I've taken several pairs from all sorts of girls that I have crushes on. Their panties are the softest, sexiest, things I've ever put my dick in. Mmm....

Who did you take them? Stories pls?

What do you mean? That's not a coherent sentence.

>How

Not that user but I've sniffed panties from two c-class celebrities.

Whoo

Kay Panabaker and Nellie McKay

I basically just visited their place, or was at a common swimming party or whatever. I've got a few from their laundry rooms and even their bedrooms too.

Were the panties in the laundry? How did obtain them?

Always stealing my lil sister's panties

Attached: IMG_20190926_170122.jpg (2112x3026, 1.69M)

I'd love to have access to the panties drawer and snatch a few but she would know they were missing.

Impeach Trump

Attached: D9XXB1lXkAEHqBx.jpg (1200x701, 92K)

I find a simple way to find out whether this is a good thing you're doing, is to consider whether or not your parent's would be proud. There's probably a clear answer for this one.

My work and social life sometimes touches upon the entertainment industry. There is a lot to type out but I'll give you the tl:dr and you can ask questions.

I got invited to a house party at Kay's. I was drunk and high and went to the bathroom. Noticed that Kay's bedroom door was open and no one was looking that way. Went into her room and saw her panties on the floor. Gave them a quick sniff and got out.

1/3

I was dropping Nellie at the airport. I pulled up to the gate and she told me to park the car and bring her luggage in. I parked the car in the structure and noticed no one was around. I opened up her luggage and near the top was a pair of black satin panties. They had a nice musky scent. I think she changed before I picked her up. I zipped up the bag and brought it in.

2/3

Second ti.e was in the green room. O had to grab something from the room and I noticed her bag in the corner. I had to dig a little bit but I found a pair of pink cotton panties. They were worn by didn't have much of a smell.

3/3

La senzas are the best, she has class

Attached: Screenshot_20191113-214732_Photos.jpg (1014x976, 634K)

Don't die on me!

i doubt parents would be proud of anything sex related to begin with