What's the most overrrated game ever?

What's the most overrrated game ever?

Attached: Halo Combat Evolved.jpg (749x1075, 152K)

CoD or Fortnite

Fortnite

/thread

Half life

Fortnite.

End of thread.

Skyrim.

Any Rockstar game
Breath of the Wild
The Witcher 3

Ocarina of Time

I played it when it was first released and at the time, it was pretty cool. But it's one of those games that idiots regard as being the best of it's series and that's just incorrect. Just doing something first doesn't mean it did it the best.

Overwatch

every game on Sup Forums right now

Plants vs zombies & Candy Crush.

Attached: 1573456089758.jpg (1922x2403, 556K)

It's the only good Zelda game that didn't have to streamline aspects in favor of gimmicks, it's perfect on every fundamental aspect & still gets compared to 2019 games because it was so far ahead of anything from it's era that comparisons are unfair. It came out during the most stacked year in gaming history & got a 99 Metascore when paid reviews never existed & the highest rated game always won GOTY

little big planet

Red dead redemption 2 for sure. i loved the first one but this is just so bad. only good thing about this game is music.

Attached: Red-Dead-Redemption-2.jpg (1524x1899, 447K)

Video games in general are overrated.

Attached: 01A1CA91-1472-45A3-93C5-D19B29F02182.png (738x720, 665K)

you're a faggot

GTA5

Okay boomer

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda_Ocarina_of_Time_box_art.png (370x269, 142K)

this is bait i guess im taking it though, but hl1 was amazing and fully engrossing, when it came out, you really felt like the main character in a modern scifi movie. i mean honestly if you didnt think hl1 was was amazing when it came out, you really cant be trusted to give a worthy opinion on anything else because your judgement is fundamentally fucked

so fuck you stupid cumfart, half life is absolutely rated high with good reason

oh?

fortnite
/thread

Attached: sk.jpg (552x728, 185K)

Attached: 1571702587810.gif (423x278, 1.98M)

Minecraft. It had a resurgence this year for God knows what reason. I hope when it dies again it dies for good.

Attached: 1545787584522.jpg (660x1000, 117K)

Halo 1 is the only good game in the series, fight me.

What did you find the most bad about RDR2 if you don't mind?

Attached: 1573203876429.jpg (512x384, 48K)

Every Bethesda game since Oblivion is overrated as fuck. Morrowind was their last good one in my opinion.

fortnite isn't overrated, unless you're 12.

>fortnite isn't overrated, if you're 12.
fixed it for you, user.

Attached: 1569032284060.gif (288x200, 253K)

fortnite sucks more than your hooker mum

Attached: 53743372_128697208188340_3638647356313829376_n.jpg (732x960, 76K)

I mean its a shit game the graphics suck and its old.

>I mean its a shit game
I disagree

>the graphics suck
Bad graphics doesn't mean bad game. 'Bad graphics' is also relative. It had fantastic graphics at the time it was released.

>ts old.
That's irrelevant.

Anything AAA. Everybody is hyped for Cyberpunk etc. but it will be like any other current game. There are inly a few really different games which are worth buying. The rest is buy one and youve seen them all.
Same for Metalgear, GTA V you name it

The entire pokemon series.
It's just basic 101 turn based with a retarded plot for dumb kids

every single game in the past 10 years

Its bland, It barely tells any of its story until the second game, The FPS elements are stiff and boring, The puzzles are braindead and not needed in the first place and most of all being a voiceless soulless void that NPC's talk at is the laziest thing video games still do to this day.

Overall both games are okay at best, But incredibly overrated in general.

GTAV.
Yea there’s more to do. But the story is shit. GTA hasn’t had a good story since Vice City.

your opinions suck the way your mom should have swallowed the nut that made you

the graphics/age are obvious, thats because it came out over 20 years ago you useless dingus, but for you to say its a shit game is fucking retarded. it pulled you into a story that unfolded like few before, matched with cutting edge graphics and physics that helped you immerse into the setting. the guns were unique, the monsters interesting, headcrabs were thrilling with surprise attacks. npcs had interesting dialogue. g man was creepy but also intriguing. the game did platforming decent, and had many fun puzzles. i mean overall if you didnt like half life thats fine, but objectively you need to realize its a great game that deserves its place in the upper echelon of legendary games. im not a fan of zelda games, but even i can admit they are a great series. just take your head out of your ass long enough kill your self immediately

Last of Us or Uncharted 4. So much fanboy hype over them, then I try them and they're meh.

Hating on a game because of graphics or age is fucking stupid.

You must be autistic if you’re only into games because they’re new and look good.

our*

Go fuck yourself fag

Anything rockstar has put out since 2009
Any game that Sup Forums calls "based" and "soul" when it's actually really shitty
Every bethesda game since oblivion
Ocarina of time
Minecraft
Pokémon, in general
Most of Nintendo and Sony exclusives after the ps2 and gamecube days
Pretentious Indie garbage
Final Fantasy 6 and 7

>its a shit game the graphics sucks and its old
Oh well, I guess I will throw away all my games prior to 2006 because the graphics are outdated and old. They can't possibly be good games if they're old, don't you know games have a use by date and when it goes off they automatically become shitty because who fucking cares about gameplay, controls, music, atmosphere, stories and all that other shit because the graphics are bad. Fuck off, you fucking faggot

ok zoomer

He's right though. You should throw out your old games you nostalgic boomer

You should kill yourself, because you’re not new or fresh.

Half-Life 2

soccer

Fortnite, plus people play the game wrong
Supposed to build forts for protection, not ramp builder sim

Red dead redemption 2

I said fortnite isn't overrated because everyone who isn't 12 already knows that it sucks you fucking retards.

Last Of Us, couldn't even finish it, watched end on YT. Or Bioshock 3, so fucking boring

>Final Fantasy 6 and 7
Came to say 7. Also agree with you on Pokemon as a series, and I say that as someone who frequents /vp/. Gamefreak are terrible developers who got extremely lucky in the 90s. Fun games but inflated scores by critics and flaws that get overlooked because Pokemon.

The old mario games

It says overrated not overlooked dumbass.

not the op but
>the game is so janky it takes a lot of the enjoyment out of it.
>The story gets a bit repetitive.

>The bounty Hunter system sucks nuts and doesn't make sense.

>the police knowing it's you even though you have a mask on and they're incredibly far away makes no sense.

>the fact that the game goes out of its way to put away your weapons after you equip then is incredibly annoying.

>I'm pretty sure they purposely makes the controls wonky so that they can say the game has more play time than it actually should.

>the biggest problem is without a doubt the mechanics of the game. I love the story but the mechanics are so annoying that it actively brings the game down.

>online is garbage compared to gtao and has basically nothing to do.

You're wrong, and you're a grotesquely ugly freak

Well said. Agree completely. Still better than gtaV

Fortnite in itself is a pretty good game; It runs smoothly, gets many updates and isn't P2W. The building mechanic gives the players another skill to train instead of "just" aiming.

Pretty sure you all are just mad because you get your shit wrecked by 12yo's.

The jews are at it again, talking Hebrew non-sense

Heyy...nice Elon...!

Attached: 7941573135090797.jpg (1382x1128, 115K)

Destiny