Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Am self conscious about my teeth, what do you think?

Attached: IMG_20191115_025430.jpg (1200x1600, 337K)

*sips drink*

Just blow in from West Virginia?

Attached: 6D98334E-7333-4337-8ED1-85F74F98BDB5.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Louisiana actually

Come on guys am I fucked or what?

They look normal retard

Nevermind the teeth, invest in a lip reduction, nigger. Jesus Christ...fucking inner tubes.

this

Could be worse friend, have a look at mine.

Attached: 20190910_180713.jpg (2304x3456, 1.37M)

Im mostly Italian it's my negroid blood. Women love em

This legitimately made me feel better, thanks bros

Ever thought of getting veneers or at least a set of dentures?
Unless all you have at your disposal is NeetBux, that is.

Thought about it but eh, i'm a pussy and the dentist scares me.

I know that feel user. But you could certainly benefit from it. Is it an embarrassment thing?

just know people judge the shit out of you for your teeth. just in general
you'd benefit greatly from getting some work done and I guarantee youd become much more confident

Be grateful you have good teeth, alot of people get fucked over in that department and cant afford to pay thousands for dentistry work

It feels weird being told that I have good teeth. I've neglected them for so long and I have this deep fear that one day I'll just lose them. The shits so deeply embedded in my brain I have nightmares of them falling out, breaking, and crumbling into little pieces nearly every night. This thread was certainly a morale booster.

Nah my dentist has seen it already, pulled a few problem shards out of me gums.

Probably for the best I stay locked up in my apartment not interacting with people then.

not op but fuck am I grateful for my teeth. any shred of confidence I have left would be gone if I had a fucked up smile. 26 years old and never had a cavity though praise Allah

Best of wishes user, best of wishes.

that's not what I mean man. I personally don't judge by appearance but I'd be lying if I said I (and most other people) don't immediately notice teeth
it can just be very distracting. imagine how nice it would be to smile and know you have a great looking set of teeth. you do you though, if you're happy with what you got then more power to you

They look fine, besides you have nice kissable lips, who cares if they're a little yellow. If you're that self-conscious about it, use some teeth whitening products.

They are lovely. You have lovely teeth, you colossal faggot.