You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kinds of features will it have, and will innocent girls ever accidentally end up in there?

Attached: 1572008443421.jpg (718x814, 361K)

Every month a girl is "volunteered" to be a public fuck toy for the prison and community

Blow your brains out, incels.

how would this work?

They all shit on conveyor belts that feed into one gigantic shit pit that I swim around in endlessly til I rot into the slimy filth, ejaculating to the thought of my own degeneracy and madness.

Attached: andysshit.jpg (480x548, 77K)

A poll is taken from everyone in the community on which girl is most popular

I'd investigate and/or use any kind of hypnosis or brainwashing methods during the time they are in their jails to bend them into obedient and pacific bitches, so they can go back to society.
Would also use some sort of suggestion so that every time they hear [John Cena] have an orgasm

i'd like a device where the girl is on her back and her pussy is as close to her own face as we can possibly get it. and then i eat

this picture but on the other side is a tv where she watches whoever is fucking her

...go on

are there any innocent girls who get sent to the prison?

All the time. Many of them are taken at the request of citizens, some of them are even former guards

That's pretty much it. They can do whatever they want in a sort of college dorm style block, but all the toilet pipes exit into the shit pit in the middle of the building, which is like a swimming pool. Liquid is siphoned off leaving a pasty mix of human excrement salted by their urine.

I'd wait months before jumping in, mostly just sit and beat off as I look at the pit fill up. I suppose it'd get rancid and moldy. I would pick and eat the moldy shroom clumps since my bizarre sexual ritual would eventually cause my skin to slough off and I'd die of sepsis regardless.

After I die they can crucify my skeleton in the shit pit as a lesson to other people on lunacy.

Attached: andypope.jpg (318x476, 31K)

could they be set up for specific fetishes?

Of course, so long as it doesnt physically harm the girl.

This

what fetishes would be most popular?

Anal, Bondage and Humiliation to name a few

who was last month's winner?

This was last month's winner. She was set up for anal mostly

Attached: 7306153.jpg (268x776, 141K)

what about feet?

Feet is an option available

what would a foot fetish station look like?

she'd be tied to a chair with her feet propped straight out in front of her

unless you have better idea

When I see a hungry ass like this, I salivate like Pavlov's dog.

still here?