Alright you depraved fucks. I wanna know

Alright you depraved fucks. I wanna know.

If you had the opportunity to rape a man/woman with absolutely no consequences, any way you want for as long as you want, no chance of being caught, completely scott free and afterwards it's like it never happened - would you? Why or why not?

Attached: salvation.jpg (800x450, 206K)

Afterwards it's like it never happened? What's the point then. The longterm trauma you cause is half the fun.

Yes, because my niece is cute as fuck.

your age and hers?

Turn 13. It's an emergency.

24, just turned 12

No, if I want to have sex with a woman, it's not that hard to get her to say yes.

Great age, and if you're like me, you've been keeping an eye on her for several years now.

I would like to rape some child molesters and politicians with broomsticks.

I know, it's redundant, but still.

Of course, she's always been really cute, but last couple years she has become cute as fuck. Have seen her naked quite a few times also

>be me
>rape bill murray
>throbbing cock sliding in and out of his tight asshole
>he tries to scream for help, but i cover his mouth
>i pull out and whisper something in his ear
>"no one will ever believe you"
>his muffled screams become violent sobbing as i pull up my pants

Wtf

No, cause I would know

Epic

Gotta make a ghost busters reference in there somewhere...

Based

Lucky, not that guy but best i've gotten from my friends daughter is see through shirts.

I agree I am lucky. She sunbathes topless/nude a lot in summer

I would not.
I'm not a dom in bed as far as I know, and rape embodies an extreme of that. I feel best when my partner enjoys the experience.

no because i have no desire to be around people let alone have sex

lap-sitting? massages? does she ask you stuff about sex?

I wouldn't, I can only get off by getting the person I'm with off so if they aren't enjoying it (which they wouldn't if it's rape) then I wouldn't. My brain is an asshole to me

If it had 'no' consequences then that would mean it is as inconsequential as breathing.

If OP is just asking what if punishment would never come for a given act, and presents it as an act that is normally punished (technically it can't really be punished if it propagates the species), then aren't they ultimately asking to be in a reality where they can be the punisher?

Why not post the opportunity of being able to live a long, fulfilling life where happiness is the norm and inclusion the method?

Once in a while I'll put suntan lotion on her back but that's pretty much it. She talks to my gf about sex stuff but not me, which is ok as it would be pretty awkward for me probably

There's gotta be something adaptively advantageous to the desire to sexually please your partner. It's a drive to sustain a relationship and to keep making babies within a supportive family.
Don't be too hard on yourself.

I meant for

That's fair. Respectful.

Also fair. Being around others isn't absolutely everyone's cup of tea.

Nice. You think you'd have the balls to try anything or will you just keep it in your imagination?

abso-fucking-lutely.

ive got some hot ass coworkers and cousins. id fuck the ever loving shit out of my cousin who has perfect tits and the perfect ass.

I see what you did there.

It is effective at that. Too effective maybe. I've got 7 with my wife and I don't know how many with a long string of female friends I've had over the course of our 20 year marriage. I know of at least 5 that I'm paying child support on/co-parenting. I really wish DNA testing didn't exist some days.