Are bisexual girls the most biphobic group of people?

Are bisexual girls the most biphobic group of people?

Attached: 97.jpg (1200x630, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lexico.com/en/definition/bisexual
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk but im a bi man and biphobic/homophobic af.

Cool.

Nope. Gay men for sure. You're never gay enough for them.
Straight men get "weirded out", but "as long as you don't hit on me" it's cool.
I've been literally told to get off the fence my more then one gay man in my life.

define biphobia?

While I'm not attracted to bi men, I'm not offended by them or anything. I question the validity of other bi females, because now it's a thing to do to get guys to like you. But again, no prob with legitimate bigirls (other than those bitches are always crazy).

>I'm not attracted to bi men
Based.

Fuck you

You're better off with bi and gay men and straight women. It has been proven that bi women are for straight men and non-straight women only.

Yeah my straight frigid wife is really going to have a mff/mfm threesome.. bi men are made for bi women u clueless

Too bad bisexual women prefer straight men.

Why?

That doesnt make sense but fine

What do you mean? You know it's true.

what do you mean youre not attracted to them?
are you attracted to straight guys? why arent you attracted to bi guys? what's the difference?

I told a “bi” chick at a party that i didnt believe in bisexuals for the keks, i got slapped. Little does she know i just wanted to feel the supple skin of a female

Attached: B0EEF67D-0205-4042-BF8E-4608B44E32EF.jpg (566x541, 102K)

Not her. Because there's nothing bisexual girls hate more than bisexual guys.

x

It was a question, not an affirmation.
Are you a bi man?

I like girlish guys and gurls in general. If I've fucked 2 guys and 18 girls im bi right?

Do you liked to have sex with guys and gals?

At that point you seem closer to a lesbian that's occasionally attracted to guys. Like heteroflexible but gay. Homoflexible.
Assuming the number of people you fuck is proportionally representative of the number of people you're attracted to.

YES!
Im a guy and dont understand these terms just do what i like but ill google the shit cause now im interested.

Honestly I've never really thought about what id be labeled

Then you're bisexual.

Mkay

>Sexually attracted not exclusively to people of one particular gender; attracted to both men and women.
lexico.com/en/definition/bisexual

So heteroflex if im mostly into the opposite sex?

Attached: original-29332-1447173033-4.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

Oh I assumed you were a girl lol
Yeah heteroflexible is probably an accurate term. That's what I consider myself, since like 99% of the people I'm randomly attracted to are girls, but there's definitely the occasional guy I'm attracted to (who sometimes turn out to be well-passing trans dudes, but w/e).
I don't like to call myself bi because it's nowhere near an even split and it gets the hopes up of every gay dude that gets a crush on me (of which there are many)
I'll note that I get way less straight when I'm drunk though.

sure, but why?

Only them can have diversified sexual interests.