I'm a trans individual who has been on Sup Forums for years...

I'm a trans individual who has been on Sup Forums for years. I've yet to see any definitive proof that anything which is largely accepted by the trans community is bad for them, and I'm here to address these issues.

Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

I will talk to anyone about any of these things. I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit spewed about us on this board. Seeing that stuff early on in my transition made me think about some things I never want to think about again. And anyone who posts pictures of girls who are having trouble passing is participating in psychological abuse.

Attached: 342342.jpg (550x550, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/KtbIdjx8741G/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yaaawn. show tits or gtfo.

Gender is binary. There are only men and women. Anything thing else is just an illusion. To find out what you really are just look in between your legs. It's not fucking rocket science.

Lol every major health organization in the world agrees that Gender is non-binary

bitchute.com/video/KtbIdjx8741G/

congrats OP ur amazing and im proud of u

wtf is this post?
jerk off to you proudness to be trans and stfu

Trans rights = Human right
And since we already have human rights, we already have trans rights. So what's your problem?

>Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual.

That's a pedophile's reasoning. A kid is OK with whatever you condition it to be OK with.

>There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

And that's a theist's reasoning. How many longitudinal studies have been conducted on people who transitioned as children, with hormon therapy and everything? I'm guess the number is really, really round. No evidence for something does not mean evidence for the contrary, especially when it goes against common sense.

>Gender is non-binary
So why would you have surgery if to change gender? If it's not binary it's a spectrum. Why not just accept where-ever you are at that spectrum? Why doing all that effort to look like one of the binary options?

Attached: 44fc4e32.png (680x680, 150K)

you will never normalize this no matter how hard you push.
keep compiling "evidence" and "facts" and surrounding yourself with people that think exactly like you so they keep reinforcing your beliefs. we get it, you want attention for being "different"
the more the freak show continues the more resistance you are going to meet.

Attached: 1341785645971.jpg (400x363, 31K)

>it is life saving.
So how about to show some numbers about low suicide rates after gender reassignment surgery? Oh wait...

Shut up faggot, there are only men and women. God gave you penis/vagina for a reason

OP not responding to shit cause you don't know shit.

>I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit

Literally everything you just said is baseless.

If a world "health" organisation tells you that water is bad for you, would you straight up believe them and stop drinking water?

Tranny faggots aren't human.

This is bait but I'll bite.

Gender reassignment surgery is purely cosmetic. You get pp chopped off you are not a woman, you cannot reproduce and vice versa.

Transfats suicide rate before and after tranistion is very high

Also if gender is non binary then how come we don't see people born as these genders? Right because they are just made up to make some retarded fucks feel good about themselves

Trans people are self loathing degenerates with body dysmorphia. Society has the right to be repulsed by them. Just sayin...

Suicide sucks, but comparing it to cancer is stupid. People with gender dysphoria can save up and pay for it themselves, people with cancer have to act fast otherwise they die.

It's not transphobic for me to not consider you a female. You have XY chromosomes, you're always a male to me. If you want to pretend to be a woman, I'm 100% okay with that. If I can't tell you're a man, I'm 100% going to use female pronouns, but fuck off if you look like a dude and I use a male pronoun.

The reason you fucktards get killed is because you take a nigger home and then whip out your dick, of course they're going to kill you. Be upfront that you got a dick or a weird stink hole where your dick used to be.

You can't be a female athlete, because you're not female.

Self entitled faggot, go dialate

Guess what would happen to them if they concluded through a new study that was it was incorrect and changed it back?

Do you think others would ask for the information so they could utilize it as well?

Or do you think it's more likely that they'd be instantly threatened and harassed to the point of police protection and bankruptcy?

Go ahead. Tell me with an honest face which one is going to happen.

>Ouch
Let's wait for a reply

Islam is right about trannies. The sooner you cunts are purged, the better.

Thats just a coincidence. Islam is still worse than trannies.

>bait
more like false flag.
seen this exact thread posted several times and OP never responds, even when legit questions were asked early.

You will never pass. You will lock yourself away in your home and become more and more bitter and delusional as you desperately try to convince yourself that you look like a woman.

Your only friends, and I use that word very lightly, will be fellow castrated men who will also be suffering the same regret and mental anguish over their poorly thought out decision. The entirety of your "friendship" will be mutual reassurance that you didn't make a mistake and discussing how to make other people fuck up as bad as you did so you won't be alone in your misery.

But you will be alone, even around other people.

Always alone in your head, always suspicious of what others really think about you, always knowing the truth that they are only humoring you out of pity. Despised by all, hideous, a freak. Incapable of love, a family, or genuine human connections. Your grip on reality will slowly slip away until, the moment you are forced to confront it, the truth will be such a shock to you, such a painful reminder of what you actually are, that the intrusive thoughts will hijack your every waking moment.

Attached: 1573851691165.png (192x259, 88K)

I know how to prove to people that trans people do not have mental illnesses. Ill cut off my penis to show them hahahah

I don't even get how this works... Gay guys want to fuck other guys. Gay women want to fuck other women. Who wants to fuck a guy who wants to be a woman?

Do trannies have to troll for incels? Is their a subset of gay guys that want to fuck a pretend woman? It's just confusing for me, because as a straight guy I would never consider a tranny a potential partner - it's gross.

>Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves

LOL "unfortunately"?

Attached: 32465346.jpg (750x425, 71K)

Soo, he was behind of all that..?

Attached: 8981573135067643.jpg (1396x1128, 136K)

I have a feeling this fella speaks from experience

Fella

That's pasta. Pretty effective pasta

Attached: 1498775377398 - Copy.jpg (943x592, 63K)

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blase quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: 1571685705567.jpg (1024x768, 354K)

The sad truth for the trannies is this. "Straight" guys will fuck them because it's a fetish to do so. The taboo of it all makes it a fetish. Trannies act like they don't want "chasers" like that but no one else is going to fuck them.

I hope your eventual suicide brings your family the relief from the embarrassment you inflict upon them with your delusions. In a kinder world you'd be hospitalized until were cured of your mental problems, but instead you're put out into the world for the amusement of strangers.

Yeah but how tall are you?

This is yet another scene that one could classify as very archetypally lynchian.

We are presented with a fairly normal scene of a young girl at the doctor with her parents. One may conclude that this is a school checkup or some such thing. It is only when the dialog begins that the utter perversion of normalcy comes creeping down.

This doctor is advising the girl to masturbate her penis, not for the sake of pleasure but to stretch out the skin, all for the purpose of cutting it off and turning it into a cheap imitation of a vaginal canal. The mother looks on with enthusiasm, with understanding, with some twisted version of love and the glint in her eyes gives away her glee. Glee for she is finally getting a daughter 17 years after birthing her third son.

The hapless father shifts uncomfortable as he is presented with this conversation about his daughters need to masturbate, the need to tug a penis that will soon be inverted. All while the middling thought in the back of his head "how is this right" chips away at the last shred of his backbone, a constant reminder of how he can never stand up to his wife, how he cannot save his youngest son. This is the look of hope dying before our eyes.

Attached: 1573469487546.jpg (400x400, 10K)

>"Straight" guys will fuck them because it's a fetish to do so

You really believe that?

Trannies ARE incels. It is the last stage of their devolution

Believe what? That its a fetish for them?
For the guys claiming to still be straight, they're either in the closet or its their fetish to fuck a shemale

Mandatory TRT for trans"women" is the only right of theirs I support

Attached: 1572624297499.png (1600x1600, 913K)

Gender identity is alright without surgery just be prepared for people of the same sex not to want to have sex with u if they are gay or lesbian because thry are looking for others with those genitals.

Not saying nobody will love you just dont force your dick on a lesbian vag or the other way around nobody wants that. Go for bisexuals.

Attached: DB47C4F8-CF5E-494F-A59D-0FA1338DCDEB.jpg (400x301, 17K)

Also dont compare chemo to something you want. Fuck off prick

>I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.
>indistinguishable from any other woman's.
Sure mate.

Attached: läl.jpg (400x400, 18K)

It's hilarious. There's a huge schism between the trans group and the non-binary group for this exact reason. Why bother changing from
gender #1 to gender #2 if there are 100 other genders that anyone can become at any time? These guys fucking hate each other when it comes to trying to legislate this shit.

you may look like a woman, but you will never know feel the embrace of the father of your child as he strokes your belly that your child is growing inside, also because you're 37. Probably in less than 30 years you will be dead and my baby will be 29 and piss on your grave

Attached: received_462463691002705.png (352x350, 140K)

Fuck this shit!

Main issue is with the children transitioning. Trans people are at a very high risk of suicide. "Trans" kids grow out of it and are completely normal by the time they're 18 if they are not given any hormones/surgery roughly 90% of the time.

So 10% chance you make growing up arguably better if they're actually trans (bullying is a very real possibility), but 90% chance you put a child through unnecessary medical procedures and pointlessly massively increase their risk of suicide and rob them of the ability to have their own children.

Trans is not natural
There are two genders
Gender dysphoria is what you have, its always been a thing
Stop trying to get my kid to dress like a girl you sacks of garbage
Keep the suicide rate going
Trans is not natural
There are two genders
Trans is not natural
There are two genders
Trans is not natural
There are two genders
Trans is not natural
There are two genders
Trans is not natural
There are two genders

If you want to transition, fine. Adopt your own gender pronoun "trans" and leave true M/F out of it. Otherwise all I see is a man wearing a dress and wig.

Comparing a mental health issue is not the equivalent to chemo treatment for cancer. You need a therapist not a surgeon. I can't go around telling people I identify as a midget just cuz I feel like I'm one in my head. We don't treat people with dementia by telling them they're not crazy. We get them the help they desperately need. You should too

Your body lacks female organs such as a womb and ovaries nor do you have an egg and get a period every month. Men and women are biologically different, end of story.

Yes, it is indeed bad for you to fuck with childrens biology. Children are malleable so of course it's easy for you to convince them while they're young to transition. Try convincing them when they can think for themselves and I bet your fad of being Trans dies out.

Attached: Screenshot_20191114-135337.png (2160x1080, 1.87M)

post ass

Go kill your self you deranged faggot. No such thing as a trans.

>gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient

So being a tranny is a disease?

you are a burden to the human race

A wise man once said, anything born with testicles is a born liar.
Here you are, in a dress, trying to decieve me.
Stop romanticizing a mental illness
Youre to blame for the suicides, you gave them all a false image to follow.
Stop convincing younger people that its okay to do this, you perverted pieces of filth.

I disagree with giving children Estrogen. The brain does not fully develop until you're approximately 25 years old. Giving them different hormones would just further muck up their brain perhaps causing even more issues than they have.

tits or gtfo

Fuck off aids nigger

41%

Attached: 1556475643239.png (738x669, 186K)