Would you pull out of or cum inside my girl? Reply for reply

Would you pull out of or cum inside my girl? Reply for reply.

Attached: 73625n.jpg (1080x1349, 105K)

she looks like a slut I’d cum inside

I don't pull out. EVER.
Even blowjobs. Hold their head in place until FINISHED.

Words to live by.

Mm I'd love to see that

Attached: 20190926_003644.jpg (568x606, 40K)

Pulling out is for losers. No cumshot will ever even remotely compare to the feeling of cumming as deep inside a girl as you possibly can. No condom obviously. It's better for the girl too. Before my wife I was with this black girl fuckbuddy (only girl I ever had that wasn't on birth control) who made we wear a condom. It "accidentally ripped" and I convinced her to let me keep going without. I emptied one of my biggest loads I'm her and then she wouldn't let me fuck her without unloading inside. any woman who tells you she doesn't want to be filled up with cum when you fuck her is a complete liar, or she hates you.

Strip her. I want to fill her.

Attached: 787_1000.jpg (1000x758, 62K)

Need to see the body first. I'll fuck some trashy things but they have to be skinny. That's my only requirement.

Attached: 1522593589712.jpg (1030x1464, 759K)

Nudes?

Any bare legs? Swimsuit preferred

Yo deff cum in her

Attached: 1572802959201.jpg (990x740, 267K)

Same here
My ex used to love that

cum inside of course, waste not want not

people pull out?

What kind of question is that? Any man would cum inside her

Really?

pulling out isn't something I do so hope shes ok with being a single mom

Has anybody EVER, ONE FUCKING TIME, been like, "man, this is awesome, but you know what would be even better? If i pulled out before busting"?

yuzp probably would get hard inside her again

Dude if a guy passes up cumming inside a nice tight pussy, he's gay or a coward.

Or he doesn't want kids...?

This work?

And id love to watch you pump your load inside of her

Attached: 1530578441290.jpg (1066x1296, 822K)

Coward. Nutting inside a girl doesn't mean she will 100% get pregnant you virgin.

Yeah I bet that pussy is real tight. I cum really hard and heavy so she would be leaking with my cum by the time I'm done with her.

Cum deep in ass

Well that's some solid logic. I genuinely believe this board is all middle-schoolers now.

Mm yes sir it is

Attached: ad76be9f-3a88-4545-825f-f162a477612e.jpeg.jpg (960x945, 342K)

What is solid logic? What I said is factually correct you scared little bitch

I'd lay her ass right on your head and fuck her pussy till it's leaking juices out onto your face. Then you'd suck my cock clean before I stick it in her ass

Nut inside her asshole.
Wwyd

Attached: IMG_20190525_171329.jpg (750x1334, 90K)

Yes sir

Attached: 50a1baf1-45d4-4e0b-914c-1d3c6db58a81.jpeg.jpg (1064x1589, 611K)

That's right. While she screams and digs her nails into my back, I'm gonna make her talk about what a faggot you are and how good my thick cock feels. She would be mine, completely. You would just be out little faggot slave boy.

Bet you'd want that huh

Mmm fuck yes please continue

Attached: 1568093926239.jpg (720x720, 190K)

Does she know about your little fantasy? She's the type of girl I'd bring down to the hood to get fucked by all the niggers she wanted. You know, she probably loves black guys. Then I'd bring her home and have you clean up her cum filled pussy with your mouth.

After that I'd force you to watch again as I slide my cock into her gaped out pussy and slowly fuck her till she climaxes. Then I'd make her watch me fuck you in the ass while you kiss her cum soaked feet.

You think shes ever taken a black cock?

Attached: 798_1000.jpg (287x1000, 36K)

Oh probably, every little thick blonde whore loves the black guys and the black guys love them. she probably thinks of one every time you put your dick inside her.
She looks like a little whore to me. Send her a pic of BBC and she would probably thank you

Fuck I wanna get her pregnant

I’d fill your girlfriend up user, though it’d be difficult not to want to drench her face in cum, too.

I had this awful habit of not pulling out; I’d hide a hidden cam in the bathroom and film their reactions as they realized they were creampied

Does she let you cum in her?

Mmm yeah? I'd love to watch you pump your seed inside of her.

Attached: 1573448666756.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Yes sir

Does she know you want her to cuck you?

Got kik?

You like her face?

Attached: 1573449363554.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

Yes. What's your user?

Nyeten

Depends, what’s her credit score?

Fill that pussy up with my load

Id fill her mouth with my cum

I'd bust a load on her face so big that wouldn't be able to see through those glasses anymore

Like her ass better

wouldnt pull out, but definitely would kill her after the raping

Love her face can we see boobs with it? Pleaseeee OP

I second this

Don’t waste ur time bro he doesn’t show nudes for shit. Went down this rabbit hole

Would happily raw dog her, letting my sack slap against her clit in doggy. Then, grab a fistful of hair, bury myself as deep as possible and nut gallons.

I would give her a strawberry shortcake.
Jizz on her face and punch her in the nose.

pretty basic. wouldn't give her a second glance.