New vegas thread?

new vegas thread?

Attached: fo439494.jpg (246x205, 10K)

Best fallout

Attached: MZnxg.png (480x720, 112K)

with out a doubt

Attached: 1573778876230.png (551x725, 197K)

>nv thread almost 404'd
Sup Forums is gay

Attached: stupid degenerates.jpg (540x410, 42K)

Attached: HAILCAESAR.jpg (538x720, 57K)

I really like The Outer Worlds, but holy shit was it short compared to NV, and also didn’t have anywhere near as many diverging paths and different endings. Kinda disappointing. NV remains the king of modern RPGs.

Bump

Damn, I wanted to pick it up this week, now I just might replay NV and do a unarmed build for once.

never did melee idk just not into it tbh i like my 45 and pump shot gun

I was usually a ranger sequoia and dinnerbell kinda guy, he medicine stick is a fucking force to be reckoned with though and a light in shining darkness was respectable too. That Gun is a good start when you are at a low level.

if you start counting at 3 maybe.

nah, it was the GOAT

Just downloaded a mod that lets you play after the battle of Hoober Dam. Holy shit is it fun.

You can just admit you never played 1 and 2.

I'm 50 and beat both multiple times.

I've been thinking about making some mods for this game. New NPCs and quests within the existing areas to just add some more content and extend the playability / reactivity of different areas to what you've accomplished in the game as a whole.

Do you think it's worth it? Is there an active enough playerbase for Fallout NV? What would it take to bring it back, given that there are no good Fallout games on the horizon?

Attached: 17250_fallout.jpg (1600x1000, 374K)

The modding scene for NV is huge, only behind Skyrim in terms of active modders.

What in the goddamn?

the community is massive and you would be appreciated if you contributed something worthwhile.

Trust me, A Crit unarmed build, while High on your ass off turbo, is the Best.

I absolutely loved new vegas for the writing, dialogue and roleplay potential, do you guys think I should get fallout 1 and 2 as well? I've never played any old school isometric RPGs before

Attached: K8kp5Y7.png (506x317, 278K)

Great game.

Honestly no. They're like anything from that era - if you remember what they were at the time, they're fun, but to try and pick them up cold is going to be shit on toast.

The main thing I'm interested in is the story, writing and roleplaying. They do excel in that area, right?

If you have an attention span, they are very fun. Fallout 1 gets stale pretty fast, but Fallout 2 has a lot of stuff to do.

Legion can eat shit.
Repeat, Legion can eat shit.

Attached: 9034-0-1453838202.png (1280x720, 1.17M)