How does Sup Forums clean up when they cum?

How does Sup Forums clean up when they cum?
Tissues, socks, eat it?
I either jizz on the floor or wipe it on my fingers and my dog will eat it lol

Attached: 102F87D8-A259-4CC8-8B0C-4C7E52D55C32.jpg (2048x1848, 853K)

I just shoot it onto my carnivorous plants

I jack into my wife’s used socks. When my stepdaughter is home from college, I jerk into hers. Thinking about jerking into her panties next time she’s home.

I dont clean it. I just pull my pants up. Somrtimes i eat it.

Is she hot?

Wipe it on someone's towel (the person who annoys me most atm) or straight to the shower's sink. Since I usually do it in the shower.

Eat it of course.

Attached: oreo.gif (332x332, 1.89M)

LOL
Dont your pants end up smelling musty af? You must be single

This just kind of smear it around on my underwear so it’s not all in one place.

YACK!

Attached: 1573232481116.jpg (509x541, 45K)

Am I the only one who catches it in my foreskin and releases it into the toilet?

She who makes me cum takes very good care of it.

Every time i cum i jizz directly into my mouth, even the last final bits, i cum with enough force to get it all into my mouth. I then beat my chest and gargle and scream like an autistic baboon until my dad has to bang on the door and tell me to shut up. Then i spit my cum out onto the wall cos swallowing cum is gay.

What about you user?

Is her ass real?

Attached: 1544890196766.jpg (326x326, 19K)

Plastic cup anyone?
While not 0% messy, it gets the job done.

What

I sometimes do it when I masturbate on my bed, but don't want to cum on myself or anywhere else. Good shit.

I shoot it in a shot glass and later wash it out in the sink at night usually after collecting multiple loads in it

i use a pair of underwear that ive already worn. just throw it in the washing machine and it is fresh as new

Okkie cookie.

this or t-shirts, but I've notice bleached like spots on some of my underwear UwU

Pull my foreskin up and block the cum from coming out.

Every likes playing soggy biscuit

Socks. I'm pretty sure my wife knows because its socks I never wear but always need washing.

Lindsay Capuano from what reverse search tells me

>I don't

Once it's inside her, it's her problem to deal with.

>inb4 spotted the nigger

Otherwise, I use a fleshlight and then I just pour the loud down the drain when I'm cleaning it out.

>loud
>load
>lel

My wife shuffles with it into the bathroom. I don't know what she does with it after that. Saves it in a jar, maybe?