I've spent too much time looking for a certain photo, that I know someone will be able to provide pretty easily

I've spent too much time looking for a certain photo, that I know someone will be able to provide pretty easily.

It's a picture of a guy sitting at an older computer, late 80's early 90's. Hes kinda fat, wearing red lingerie, a VR headset, and breastfeeding things are on his boobs.

Please help me out... I'm losing my mind tying to find this picture. I've searched too many combinations of words, and nothing..

Attached: 20190917_143414.jpg (348x464, 110K)

Ewww, why do you want it?

I was in a conversation and the picture captures emotions I wanted to convey. And the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words

bump. I know the pic. ima see if i can find it

At least I'm not crazy. Thanks for the bump and help

Alright, I shall help you out.

Check'ed

How is your day or night going?

As soon as I find this picture I'm saving it.. it's too good to lose to the internet

still looking fuck i thought id have it by now...

It's hard to find my friend... I spent 2 hours.. well 2.5 now... looking for this picture. Using so many different words. I'm losing my mind. That's why I came here. I genuinely need help

Also.. glad to know it's not just me that having difficulty

you're welcome

Attached: aanet.jpg (484x600, 79K)

THANK YOU

You are a god

My evening is going well, thanks for asking. I shall open up a beer in a little while.

Check'ed
Drink one for me. I cant drink again for another 3 years.... dont get a DUI

AAAAAND THERE IT IS
Based user.

Its kind of sad that I knew right off what it was, and that I had it in my folder, but there it is.

OP here... thank you so much for the help anons. :) really makes my day knowing theres still some people that care, somewhere, for no particular reason at all. Thanks for coming with me on this journey.

>Its kind of sad that I knew right off what it was
We should all be ashamed, yet there's some weird pride about it too. Someone pls kill us all.

Not sad user. Lol very much appreciated. I'm probably just like you. It's going in a folder for later now. Lol one cant simply forget this image

Check'ed

Damn, that's not good. I'll drink one for you, user.

Thanks b/ro :)

Attached: redneck_computer.jpg (400x282, 26K)

OP here, this is the one. Thank you!
/thread