What is the point in living?

What is the point in living?

Attached: bike.jpg (859x1100, 672K)

Big tiddy bitches on bike will do for me.

trying to find the point IS the point

finding yourself and living in true harmony

That'll do me too tbh, I think the point of our life is to learn and spread what you have witnessed from your lessons and to become one. To rise above sin and become something else, life is what you make of it we all have our own reality and ways of thinking about things everytime I see such a thread here i'm quick to assume i'm talking to isis lol

holy fuck those vintage titties

Attached: 1288483824577.png (191x234, 7K)

Life is the universe's way of appreciating itself. The more we unravel the mysteries of the universe, the more we are able to appreciate the brilliant spectacle that it is, before our innevitable return to stardust.

The meaning of life is to reproduce, you fucktards

In my opinion it's being happy and enjoying the moment. Nobody loves to work all the time every day of the week. But I need money to pay my bills and food. I fucking love to travel and hiking. But the most beautiful thing I've experienced was when I was hiking in Joshua tree. I stopped and I couldn't here anything. I'm front of me there was a beautiful landscape. Goosebumps were rolling all over my body. There was no thought. Then I heard some roadrunner and I knew life is good.
That's the point of living for me. Those moments.

Fucking auto correct on my phone.

They are probably dead now

this
/thread

Attached: wHOG60g_d.jpg (640x640, 32K)

Enjoy life. Don’t stress. Do whatever makes you happy

For me it’s the 3 Bs
Beer
Boobs
Baseball

I’m 42 & pretty content

I thought that was a real doll

To have children.

There is no point, really. You're born, you learn, you suffer, you die. Everything we learn, experience, and accomplish is eventually deleted and means nothing.

Do your best to survive and enjoy things whenever possible... if you want to stay alive, anyway.

Attached: DWavylTV4AAjver.jpg large.jpg (495x700, 40K)

The point of living is to make your own meaning.

To use the small sliver of time that you have within the larger time that the universe around you exists to what you will within that universe. The saying "you only live once" is very apt here. That's why hedonism is ultimately probably the best way to live your life, despite have a degenerate side to it.

Attached: 1491836211999.jpg (640x932, 91K)

to check these digits!

I don't have enough for rent this month, any kind anons want to help a Sup Forumsrother out? PayPal.me/rowan12threes
> Yes I know begging is for degenerates

It’s been a few months but pussy keeps me going. I want some big uneven tits now!

define "point"

Reproducing, literally the only reason anything is alive

That's not the point of "living" though. That's the point of a species' survival.

When someone asks what the point of living is they're asking "Why should I bother continuing to exist when life is quite temporary, full of suffering, and has no real purpose other than existing for the future of others?"

to have kids so that you can pass on your knowledge & lineage

Attached: 71xpq8Is7QL._SL1500_.jpg (1200x1500, 180K)

None. All of existence is meaningless. Everything in the universe will die.

Your parents were bored/horny/religious and gave birth to you knowing you'd just have to work some menial job until you die.
There is no point.
You can create delusions or obsess over things if you wish/can.

Is this now a vintage tiddy thread?

OMG.... I should've already known this.

Religion is no laughing matter. I get you are butt blasted and mad at God. Life is what you make of it. The point of it all is to find yourself and enjoy your time. Bad things happen to all of us. Some of us get it worse. Other fall out of a cunt to a rich person and never worries about money.

> Life is what you make of it.

> Genetic problems don't exist.
> Other peoples decisions don't influence your life.
> Societal status you're born into doesn't exist.
> Your place of birth doesn't matter.
> You're given a choice for all the paths in your life.

Stupid people are annoying.

Bicycle riding.

Attached: 1539720564363.jpg (1243x1600, 282K)

I wish I could put blinders on.
*shrug*

coooooooooooooooommmmiiiinnngg

Attached: pAp20mtv_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Why life isnt awful. Its not always fun. Im 40 and had the worst year of my life. Already years ago buried a brother, father, etc. It also has its fun moments.

Go get a hobby. Go to school. Watch some good movies. Read some great books. Learn a trade. Stay away from human trash.

Because the alternative is nothing.

That isn't a bad thing. We will all die eventually and become nothing. Without a true purpose to our lives we are already practically nothing.

Humans, our planet, and even our solar system are insignificant specs in a universe of pointlessness.

Many people are born with ideas and dreams that simply aren't possible because of reality itself. It's extremely cruel.

>are born
Doesn't this make life worth living? Even if it is an infinitesimally small part of the greater universe? Suffering and despair are still experiences unique to only our small short lives.

The people who believe suffering and despair make life living have never experienced true suffering and/or despair.

If I were given a choice, right now, to have never been born and simply become nothing... I would do it without hesitation.

> Why don't you kill yourself then?
This is a common thing people ask. Because even though I hate life, I don't hate the people I love. I'm trying to wait until my mom dies before I do it to reduce the amount of pain the people around me go through.