What’s the closest you’ve ever got to a nigger?

What’s the closest you’ve ever got to a nigger?

Attached: DB279AAB-CF85-42D2-A655-D0450F6394CA.jpg (632x470, 60K)

I fucked a 18y old black teen. IT was pretty cool.

Close enough to get the little fucker in a headlock so tight it cause his nose to bleed. Not very tough when dey all alones.

Attached: 1573551336297.png (500x463, 331K)

Pics or it never happened

I sat on a jury once in my small White town. Nigger had raped and murdered 2 little White girls.

I've fucked two of them.

One was some angry bar bitch who got stood up. She was into this daddy/daughter roleplay thing where I had to "punish" her for not doing her homework. It sounds hot in theory but it was fucking weird.

Another one was some random black girl at the same bar I'd never seen before that was just drunk and wanted to fuck. She told me she'd do anything I wanted in bed.

Black girls are insanely easy to get into bed and the skinny ones love white cock

In all my 80 years, the closest was when one of those street apes punched me in the face so hard it broke all the bones. Tube coming out of my head for 6 month recovery. never the same after, Nigger go off with probation. No justice, no peace.

>80
Go to bed you fucking boomer

close enough to see she was bald under her nappy weave, BARF

She had really large hands and shoulders, very strong grip and deep voice, oh my Lola, la la la lola

Had to walk past a hand full of them when I whent to the Cort house the get my fire arm carrying pirmt re newed

I lived right next to my high school. I used to skip school and bring girls home, black, white, mixed, you name it

Black girls are fine. They’re pretty straight-forward in my experience, but definitely not the best fucks. Mixed girls are where it’s at though. You get the best of both worlds.

I used to date/fuck this mixed chick who sucked my dick like I’ve never experienced since—and I’m 28. Not to sound gay but I’m 6.5” hard with a lot of girth and this girl would take it to the base like it was nothing, and no scraping. I was 17 she was 16. So:

Black - Okay sex, probably crazy
White - Good sex, kinda boring
Latina - Great sex, bad attitude
Armenian - Great sex, batshit insane
Mixed - Amazing sex, probably crazy
Asian - Amazing sex, amazing partners

Tl;dr marry an asian woman.

You're a virgin. So stfu.

>Asian
>amazing partners
t. someone who has never met an Asian woman

Oh yeah you got me. I’ve never kissed a woman, I just made the whole thing up to impress you. Case closed detective.

Her butthole looks tight.

It’s a toss up between a Mexican gf and my first time with a girl from Fiji. Both dark af.

My wife’s about as Filipino as it gets, and she lets me fuck her in the ass and piss on her. Not in that order though.

Nice try Mr. Shekelstein

>he can't tell
BOI THAT'S A HEMORRHOID DONUT IF I'VE EVER SEEN ONE. YOU KNOW SHE BEEN TAMPERED THERE CUZ HER GOOCH UNBROKEN SO IT'S NOT FROM A KID.

>What’s the closest you’ve ever got to a nigger?
I'm half black lmao
Probably would not fuck a black girl tho. Living in ATL has permanently given me a bad opinion of them

That sounds about right. Asians are fucking filthy and disgusting. Also, they're hilariously unfaithful. Their living habits are worse than a redneck.

had a chick from Jamaica hit on me for about a week when abroad in Asia.

I think this cute one liked me since she used to touch me when I made her laugh but I was too pussy to do anything since I'm fat and ugly.

chink bitches are crazy..I'm asian bro.

I had a fat nigger hit on me at the bar. She was annoying and nearly puked on my shoes. She kept laughing hysterically loud at everything and touching me constantly. I was too much of a beta to tell her to fuck off. I was literally just staring forward the whole time with "uhu" and "yep" as responses, like women responding to guys via text they don't want to talk to.

i walked past a county jail once. almost threw up on the sidewalk knowing how many were that close.

>Asian - Amazing sex, amazing partners
often batshit insane too

80 ain't a boomer

Apparently everything is a "boomer" today. It's the cool kid word to use when you don't like someone.

Never been with a nigger, but I have a black gf who was a virgin when we met. It's a treat how much it triggers Sup Forums into a full-blowm temper tantrum

I had a short relationship with a black girl once (I'm white), she has the face of a Princess and fairytale eyes. Nice boobs to waist ratio. Plain gorgeous. But i could not get used to the difference skin tones on different body parts (made me feel she was unhygienic even tho she had a daily shower obsession), black pimples, white cream pussy during sex (whats that?!) , Simple subject conversations, exotic but disturbing spicy hair smell, disproportional big feet. I'm done with black girls since her. Black people literally are a different species.

Attached: 1568443951718.jpg (1229x1830, 497K)

i came in his ass personaLLY.

I briefly dated this black chick. We worked together and she actually made the first move which I thought was cool. She was pretty dark but oddly had white girl features. She made a novelty of it though, asking me if i had ever been with a black girl before and when i said no, she grabbed my hand and put it under her shirt and proclaimed that I had grabbed my first black titty. Would have been funny if we were younger but I was 31 and she was 25. In less than a week she told me she loved me and shortly after told me that she wasn't going to sleep with me for at least 3 months. You would think those two would have been what drove me away but in all honesty what made me walk away was the moment I realized that I would never be able to say nigger again.

Google hemorrhoid and get back to us.

Fucking filipinas are off the meter insane... But my god do they fuck

Attached: 1545167021216.png (460x573, 315K)

Had one of their cocks in my mouth once, it was disgusting.

Almost made out with one but she went chasing an asian guy instead and was trying to make me jealous so I just walked away.

She was fat.

never for i am virgins

why would you want to piss on her? That's fucked.

Fucked a 16yo Vegan Slim Thick. Shit was cache. Based nigress.

Attached: 1449010868145.jpg (1550x1400, 154K)

>What’s the closest you’ve ever got to a nigger?
I saw one across the street at a bus stop once.

Attached: 4BCF0078-EE3A-49D4-B737-4A92F272944E.jpg (1785x1242, 331K)

Attached: F9F936BD-88B7-42E4-AEDB-3AF751E2E069.jpg (1242x1651, 290K)

Attached: 21288741-F965-414A-A20D-0B0E26C67311.jpg (1033x1994, 353K)

Stupid people use that word for people they don't agree with

Oh yeah, that gross pussy cream. Wtf is with that. Had that on a black filipino, made me want to vomit. Fucked it anyways because I'm a beta.

>Expecting me to believe you didn't fake all this to get a nigger in jail

>the closest you’ve ever got to a nigger
I used to hang out with this really cute black goth girl. She was short with big tits and dsls. She gave me head regularly and I'd play with and fuck her fat tiddies. Never went down on her or had sex because she had vaginal warts. She was also really into raceplay and loved being my "cocksucking pet nigger"

Never been close to a nigger, because I avoid trash. Gf is a black girl tho, who was a virgin when we met. It's a treat triggering snowflakes for doing nothing more than receiving blowjobs and homecooked treats from the girl I stole the virginity of

Attached: Awesome to the Max.gif (389x292, 1.9M)

skull fucked a black girl once. she was really strange

Picked her up from the ghetto part of a city,
The street was dirty as fuxk
There were a lot of people smoking and just hanging out on the street
She was dressed so fuxking weird
Took her to my house
We laid.down and I took off her shirt
She was wearing a cheetah spring bra
Big tits
Took off her pants and Pantis
I ate her our
She smelled like armpits
She suxked me off
She told me to titty fuck her,
Told me to.cum deep inside her mouth so she wouldn't be able to taste it
She didnt let me fuxk her

nice of her to tell you and play accordingly. last bitch I had with the vag warts tried to fucking rub her hands on my cock after playing with herself. I got up and ran straight to the shower, put fucking 4chlorhexadine soap on my dick and kicked her the fuck out.

That's fucking ratchet, bro.
Yeah, this girl was pretty upfront about it. We were actually friends though, and were pretty close before ever doing anything sexual. I'm guessing she was upfront about it with every guy she hooked up with. That's just how she was as a person. Really sweet and fiercely loyal girl (she was "faithful" to me even though she was just my personal cocksucker). Probably would have dated her if it weren't for the warts

Balls deep in a black girl, no condom, cumming inside.

Went to a party. It was dark as shit so the only person you could really see was me. And a bunch of floating teeth.

i almost touched a bale of cotton back in the day, had to call in sick at work for the next week!

There were numerous words in that post that needed a "C" instead of an "X".

>t. All of Sup Forums
There are no more delicate snowflakes than Sup Forums

Like the drank..only not spelt the same.

OK faggot

Post a picture, I don't believe you nigger

Used by the faggot generation. Gen Xers and millenials.

Spent a year there in the military. Definitely some of the best sex I ever had and I've tried plenty in other countries also.

Closest? Connected, penis to anus.

Used mostly by ignorant Gen Xers an milllinials.

Fucked a black Girl i used to know. She is a really bad person, but was a great, dirty fuck!

Very happy that I don’t have to see her anymore!

Balls deep!

I dunno about Gen Xers, but anytime I see someone say "boomer", I envision a 14 year old

Sounds like it’s hitting the mark

Are you fucking virgin or What?

ok boomer

I fucked a queen. Not as in a fag, an actual queen.
She was an exchange student from an African country and was the monarch of her local tribe.
Great tits and she was the only woman who ever truly loved me but I blew it