Ask a schizophrenic anything

Ask a schizophrenic anything.

Hi b

Started in 2015 I started having these delusions about being weirded out, with a display hack on my of and iPhone then I I imagined a friend reading me info about things like Donald Trump, mass shooters, pedophiles etc

Then all these weird things started happening, I started too hear things, see things and why.

I smoked weed non stop so o think it's weed psychosis or something, in what I hallucinated I even sent stuff too Sup Forums mods too confirm something.

I'm a former child prostitute but that's irrelevant, I lost all my friends cause I started too comp,win about the delusions of getting a display hack and information and suggestions that clearly went real.

If they were so real I would have consented too it, it would obviously be illegal too has light someone like that.

I have no option but too kill myself cause I'm a deluded schizo retard.

Attached: 1542656015302.jpg (1358x2210, 397K)

So I'm going too kill myself live on Sup Forums

I mean it would be illegal too gaslight someone with a display hack, suggestions etc. Right?

what's your thoughts on this schizo?

They probably need hugs.

They're doing it to me too

A display hack like a game heads up display?

Nah man the display hack was a fake Skype call from Donald Trump, some shit with a news site where the showed a nuke bomb and so They changed Twitter too pipper.

I'm clearly a wcitzo.

,my former friends read me an explanation for it but I don't believe them so I gonna go have too start mass shooting n stuff cause I'm clearly insane, and that's what insane people. Do.

It would be illegal for the state too gaslight people and get there friends to go along with it.

It's like weed psychosis or something.

If it was real my friends, well. Former friends would have admitted it directly by now.

Started back in 2015 they said it was a letter from my doctor with fill in the blanks shit,

I don't believe a word.

It played back in my head like a recording, it's like pure schitzo stuff, so gonna start mass shooting, cause I'm clearly insane.

I'm gonna start mass shooting all politicians and millionaires up.

What is sense of life ?

Butt sex

It's obviously not real, I would have consented too it.

The government logically has no right too display hack someone, confuse them on purpose, give them suggestions etc.

So I'm clearly schitzo and am gonna start killing my friends, Sup Forums mods, po,jticians etc etc

I almost died drinking marihuana tea

I complained about it and two cops and a bitch from the mental health ward showed up at my house and detained me for a few hours.

Obviously if the display hack, suggestions, preknown stuff was real they would have admitted it then.

They didn't admit it so I a schizo, so it's time too start mass killing, bye everyone.

There is no way gaslighting and psychological torture too think out loud for 1000 hours is legal, they wouldn't do that too prisoners..

So I'm gonna be a prisoner for killing people, not so bad, hi and live for 85 years, a 20 year prison sentence for killing? I'm ok with that.

I'll get a reduced sentave cause I'm clearly a schitzo, gas lighting by the state is a delusion
N

Or they could just admit it directly , they have 48 hours till I start killing.

Marijuana is dangerous and causes schizophrenia

It's not a schizophrenia simulator too make you more clear headed.

All Sup Forums mods are pedophiles, especially the ones on b.

Sup Forums is mainstream entertainment and posters don't get paid. It's bul,shit.

If it was real they would knock on ,y door or send me a letter , dear sir, on this day, without your consent under this law, we did a display hack, gave you info etc etc etc

That hasn't happened so I clearly insane, and insane people kill people.

So I gonna mass shoot people.

Starting with Sup Forums mods and my friends who could also admit it and stop gaslighting

Attached: images.jpg (240x240, 11K)

I shouldn't have too, but.....

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.