What are you going to buy on black friday?

what are you going to buy on black friday?

Attached: ambra.jpg (262x193, 9K)

Lunch I'm not interested in consumerism

probably some time with my dom mommy

Attached: 523b4ed331404edd5608c6c2990536b5.jpg (750x938, 88K)

heroin and blow

but you do buy and use things. black friday is an ideal time to do such a thing or do you just enjoy spending more?

A black

Bingo. The best "sale" on black friday is the 100% off keep-your-money sale where you realize you don't need any more garbage in your life.

I have enough garbage in my house. Nothing I can buy will be useful so why bother?

but im buying something specific that i need/want so why not wait and buy it then

TV for my new apartment

Well, if there's something you definitely want, then yes wait until the sales. Just for me personally, what I want/need is more cash, not more stuff

How about a life.....I bet you dont have one if those lying around faggot

Why do I care? Do whatever

Attached: o8qhst7u7qy31.jpg (960x975, 82K)

>buying lunch
>not interested in consumerism

may want to re-read your own post

That's hilarious, thanks for sharing!

those calculators are bullshit anyway. i once filled one out with the most carbon-neutral answer possible for each question...and the summary at the end still cited that i could do more to reduce my carbon footprint.

...though on the other hand it may be the environmentalists' subtle way of telling me that my existence creates a carbon footprint and that i should help them reduce the world population down to only 100 million.

Oculus Rift S. i hope its reduced here in europe...

Attached: 71URNvzoWqL._SX679_.jpg (679x382, 17K)

a prostitute

do those come at a discounted price near christmas time?

I was thinking of picking up a couple of Blacks, it looks like the Dollar Store is selling them in Sixpacks.

There is nothing you NEED from best buy. Are you 13?

nobody needs anything according to you

Maybe some Starbucks coffee at first, a venti caramel macchiato, and if I have a reward saved up, with total of 6 Expresso shots (thats 3 extra).

If I go to work, I may buy some lunch since it’s Friday. I am in the market for an iPad. Preferably the latest pro, the one with no bottom and facial recognition, but I only have seen them on sale for $650 (smaller screen of the two). If anyone knows of a better deal, I am all ears.

Oh, and Black Friday is THE best time to buy Phillip Hue bulbs in bulk, with a sale usually $10 off per bulb ($50 -> $40), I think? Those things are expensive...

If I haven't got it by now, I don't need it. Black Friday is just a marketing gimmick for people that are stupid and easy to manipulate

Not a goddamn thing. I’ll let the rest of you dopey niggers buy the shit that the stores don’t want, and like any self-respecting white male I shall buy my shit from Amazon, have it gift wrapped for four dollars and be done with it. On my time. It’s the motherfucking principalities of the whole thing.

Attached: 9FFC9503-13F8-4F48-A12B-E28783C598EF.jpg (215x235, 19K)

These alpha niggers get it

top soy

Black Friday sucks.

BE HONEST: How many girls have you murdered? No trolling.
Me: literally none.

Attached: dead.jpg (672x1024, 123K)

whats the difference between black friday and cyber monday?