String theory

String theory
>What is it really for?

Attached: 1543370110860.jpg (1889x2507, 716K)

Figuring out how everything works.

You trying to get more pics like this?

Arbys wants to know your location

it's a ripcord. yank it and the titties inflate.

>My beef and cheddar has a string in it.

That vagina is absolutely disgusting but I'd fuck her anyway.

Not op but I'd like some

Pussy lips so big they cast a shadow. Wtf

Attached: x1425.jpg (1080x1425, 239K)

String theory is typically for older women who want to crochet something nice for the family.

Since there are some stuff that scientists haven't figured out yet about the way the Universe is and behaves, such as it's geometry, what is dark matter and dark energy, and the way quantum mechanics behaves (wich makes no sense to everyday comprenhension), some of them have come up with a theory that tells that the Universe is actually made of, a least, 11 dimensions wrapped so tight that we do not experiment them all, but are there, and these are given by "strings" wich its interactions give origin to the fundamental particles of the Universe and the forces that exist in it (gravity, electromagnetic force, strong and weak nuclear forces). This could somehow explain those big misteries that haven't been solved yet, but also predicts the existence of multiple -indeed, infinite- universes, all of them with different types of interactions.

More?

Jesus Christ it's just there so you can pull the fucking tampon out. How do you not know this?

Attached: 20140318_013845632.jpg (3264x2448, 1.6M)

It's the pull starter for the dishwasher

Umm maybe one other one besides this

Attached: 1772.jpg (1080x1772, 286K)

That's pretty much it, well done user. Also known as the theory of everything. It's a starting point to unify all of the different theories out there, standard physics, gravity, special relativity/quantum physics. It's what Einstein was aiming for when he tried to come up with unified field theory.

Attached: extreme hilarity.jpg (474x525, 76K)

Einstein was aiming for a theory that unified large scale and small scale physics. String theory is one such descriptor of reality. He wasn't aiming for string theory.

Don't forget, all theories are just analogies and descriptions for something we observe. Two different descriptions that accurately predict reality are both valid.

>He wasn't aiming for string theory.
Yep that's correct, i didn't phrase that well. I meant a general unified field theory is what he was looking for. The original predecessor to our present unification theories, one of which and perhaps the most valid being string theory.
>Don't forget, all theories are just analogies and descriptions for something we observe. Two different descriptions that accurately predict reality are both valid.
Damn I wish, it'd be great just to know we were on the 'right' track for any possible lead. But that's science, shoulders of giants and all that.

It's a fuse

More?

My standards are low but as hot as she is, I mean, I’d still fuck her, but it’d have to be great for a rerun at that. And I like Arby’s but dayummm

Quick grab the horsie sauce and melted cheddar! Its roast beef time!