You going to a stable and see this, what do ?

You going to a stable and see this, what do ?

Attached: 4356 - balls horse horsecock sheath stallion.jpg (481x640, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dunno

Attached: 15847556_67ebc8930bb46befcc1d7e5134f91c9a_800.jpg (638x480, 73K)

Touch it.
A lot.

I want to kiss and lick the whole thing

Nose goes right into balls, and then ass

Oh yes, imagine the smell from his huge puffy butthole, i would do everything with his butt and butthole

Isn't it obvious ?

Attached: 915d0dd7a684c5ae52ea012b70ff6e2b.jpg (848x1200, 150K)

Taking his smell in for a while and letting him wink and fart on my nose. Then I'd clean that asshole until it was shiny

Hot, i would make him running and until he is really sweat, then i would sniff and fingering his butthole, and let him fart as hell and then... i will do everything with his butt and butthole, and make him laying on his stomach and fuck his butthole until he must fart again

Squat

Attached: tumblr_p7jl1ktmQX1ugb50yo1_1280.jpg (1280x1484, 316K)

need more horsecock

Go on..

remember ur mother is french
IN THE MIND

YES... ! Show me some horse butts

Attached: PICT3415 (1).jpg (1024x768, 213K)

Never thought of getting them running until they're sweaty. That'd make his balls and dick and smeg even better

Do a 360 and get the fuck out of there

3jRzx6Y on discord

Oh my GOOOOOD ! that is so sexy, i would do everything with his butt and butthole, balls, and his smelly and sweat smegma cock, i don't want to wash his cock for months and see how much smegma he can get then i want to lick and sniff his smegma covered cock

There is man who died from taking horse penis up in his ass and destroyed his intestine.

They get "beans" in their sheath. Want to roll one around in my mouth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

They even mad a movie about it

Attached: 220px-Zoo(2007_film)_poster.jpg (220x334, 16K)

Hot... hot... HOT... ! I want to fuck his urethra

Grabbing his balls

Sooooo hot!! Nothing better than a stinky horse butthole. Would give anything to stick my nose up one

Attached: FE8B6C57-FF0C-4F68-9D21-30C1EB70855C.jpg (576x1024, 51K)

It's the whole reason I started volunteering at a boarding/riding ranch.

Well, actually mare coochie was but I fucking love the stallion that's there

You should go do it

Yes, i get so hard, just imagine it's lifting the tail and it steam alot from the horses smelly and sweaty butthole, and you just insert your cock slowly inside its smelly and smooth butthole

No cleaning, only eating and playing with that butthole the way you found it

Exactly that. Just thinking about the waft of smell that’d hit you when you lift up its tail makes me diamonds. Wish I lived near or with horses; that stallion pucker would be my wonder drug~

Attached: 1A5CA15E-6CBE-49D8-BF17-C6C67111BF3C.jpg (1024x768, 182K)

damn, you got snap or kik? i don't have any horses around anymore, now i just got fleshlights and other toys, not much to give back but i'd still love to see if you'd share

Here is a BIG horse butthole edit, i tried my best... do you like it... ?

Attached: 1574034423762.png (737x709, 767K)

>Faggot doesn't know what a 360 is.

But hey... everyone, i have a question for you... when this thread is gone, can i post this again tomorrow, exactly same picture and same question, so you know how you find me... is that a good idea... ?

Done anything yet ?

Could just post kik

what are these "beans", user?

Good, good good very good

If you guys wanna chat hop in here: . The reason for that is posting in a thread with real pics gets ya beaned way quicker than "feral" threads.

Make him hard

Pay reparations.

lol

"We have used them as work animals for thousands of years, now they just relax in fields while horny farmer bois fuck the mares and jerk off the stallions"

Horses really living the life

Stroke it, and he's getting a big throbbing cock

You fucking disgusting braindead nigger monkey, what the fuck did you think while doing this!?
I will fucking find you and cut your balls off

Who are you... ?

You could just said, No, if you didn't like it

Trust me, i would delete this if i could but... this post is " to old "

Ok, what about a Beautyfull horse pic, would you be happy now... ?

Attached: white-stallion-leaping-out-of-the-surf-at-sunset-typical-of-the-type-of-image-that-may-be-captured-d (1170x780, 138K)