What's your excuse Sup Forums

What's your excuse Sup Forums

Attached: MH1114_FEA_COV_01.jpg (2200x1468, 513K)

To what

Besides being a lazy POS? Cheetos taste good.

I'm fine with being skinny. Muscles are overkill. We don't hunt for food anymore. We don't need to be fit.

Get a load of this guy lol

My legs get tired.

lmao hopefully you wont ever be in a situation where you need to defend yourself or your loved ones

That's what guns are for

I wasn't dumb enough to sign up for a stupid "war" and get my limbs blown off.

This guy only has to work out his dominant limbs, technically he is operating with a 50% advantage over anyone with 2 lefties on account of proportions and all that.

Shame I say, shame!!

you gonna shoot somebody for punching you in the mouth?

Prefer my limbs

yes

I have more weight to lug around.

hmm ya i guess you dont have any other options since you are so physically weak. well youll be going to prison for a very long time then. gl!

That dudes fucking leg cost more than my house.

Don't be a bigot, I'm a paraplegic in a normal body.

If I lost an arm and a leg I'd lose like eighty pounds. That's a ton of weight. I'd be ripped.

Shame. People today would rather pick up a gun and shoot bullets than put up their hands and throw fists.

Its almost like killing something from over there is safer and more effective

my excuse is I have better shit to do like playing video games or typing this post out. If this guy had all of his limbs he wouldn't be working out.

Working out is all he has.

I said nothing about killing, it's better to throw hands until a man falls and then he is the better man, and then both men can fight another day. I don't even think you have it in you.

*the one standing is the rightful winner, damn missed trips

Just get home from a run, fucked my shins, now I gotta wait the shin splints heal

dude I always get shin splints. It's a bitch because they take forever to heal and you miss out on cardio