Rocking my tiniest girl short shorts to show off my smooth legs, ask me anything

Rocking my tiniest girl short shorts to show off my smooth legs, ask me anything

Attached: venice_port.jpg (1500x2000, 972K)

How many different cocks have been in your ass in the last 2 weeks

Why did you post this

Zero. In my mouth: one, altogether three times

Stop being a fag

try a coastie port if youre looking for fags

The last thing I'm looking for is fags

Why do you look like Stretch Armstrong's before picture?

What country are you from?
Do you post the same kind of shit on your facebook? lmao

Kek i bet that post he is sitting on is 15 inches up his ass.

Hungary. I do post similar pics, but the pics I post do not focus on my legs that much

I haven't seen this pic of you before... you've been shitposting these pics for so long that I feel like we know each other.

I wish I ran into someone in the summer who knew me from here

well you aren't from the US and most other countries are too poor and styupid to have internet so the chances of that happening are pretty low

Attached: gimli-294x300.jpg (294x300, 16K)

how you doing smoothie
good to see youre still kicking around

Doing great, thanks

Why are your legs so thin? Do you have a medical issue?

>186 KB JPG
>.
This faggot again

7 Yars !

Nothing. I try to keep them thin (easy jogging, lots of walking, etc) so I can keep wearing the shortest possible shorts

For all you newfags:

The poster hates the guy in the pic. Keeps posting his pics occasionaly and flames newfags like you.

Attached: believe.jpg (471x480, 25K)

why do you have such unmanly and pathetic legs? go to gym and do some heavy squats you weak shit incel

This:

I thought gay men had good taste. Imagine being this desperate for attention in that cheap wardrobe

I don't want to be fashionable. I just want to feel good, and in these outfits I do