God here, AMA

God here, AMA

Attached: 7.jpg (1332x673, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scadonsak.com/13557667/asks-his-friend-to-bang-her
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers. Why?

When do I die

Why are people so retarded that they get tattoos?

Why don't you show yourself? Enough of this faith shit.

when do I die
will victoria be my wife?

Marie here scadonsak.com/13557667/asks-his-friend-to-bang-her

Stop being an asshole and just let me find $10k in cash tomorrow

I'm divorced, orphaned, and alone in my apartment recovering from a broken foot.

It's my birthday tomorrow, what should I do so I don't feel like killing myself?

Aliens or gtfo

Attached: 1570010429145.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

Duality must exist. Straight? white, respectable men needed an opposite. Use the niggers to see the darker (pun intended) side of your being, and make sure to be better.

A soul, as you are, never dies. Keep that thought with you as comfort tomorrow at 3:18.

Tattoos aren't bad. Some may look bad, but they harm no one. As for the thinking behind the decision to get one, the reasons differ. Some want to remember a family member or friend. Some want to look cool for others. Some are split second decisions made with no thought. Sometimes that's the best way to decide things. Please dont be so judgemental :)

I am always showing myself, why do you think I have you eyes. I am everything around you. I am creation and creator. Why dont you look for me?

A soul never dies. Assuming you mean physical death, if I tell you it wouldnt change anything. Be sure to live and experience while you can. And no, she thinks you're weird.

I'll tell you what, quit asking for money. To ask implies you do not have and the Universe responds as such. Instead learn to be grateful. It's not money you want, it's that you want enough. But the more you have, the more you will want. Money wont fix that.

Smoke weed buddy. Or mushrooms. I gave you these things for a reason.

Ayyy lmao

Damn, dude. Of course.

What do you and your boy think of Kanye West and the claims he's made?

BCUZ IM N INDIVIZUAL BREAUX!!

why do the spics, niggers, kikes, and arabs exist?

Personally I hope he stays true to his claims of turning his life around. If he has a positive influence on those around him and those that listen to him then all is well. As long as he is happy doing what he enjoys, and causes no harm to others, I'm all for it.

>Duality must exist. Straight, white, respectable men needed an opposite. Use the niggers to see the darker (pun intended) side of your being, and make sure to be better.

When is the second coming?

How do I make an omelet

Why would God post here? Isn't myspace more your style?

You must be referring to the second coming of Christ. Well, it's in the process, though by your perception of time, the process is slow. There are many misconceptions about what the second coming will be. There isnt going to be some bulk old dude ripping through your sky on a flying horse taking people away and killing the rest. The second coming of Christ will be a mass return of Christ consciousness, which your kind has witnessed in people such as Jesus of Nazareth. In order for the second coming to be fully realized, many dark truths must be exposed. Give it time, you will see.

Eggs usually work best

Gotta stay with the times amirite?

So is the Beach real or what

Why did you make KIKES? Plz unmake KIKES.

looks like you took an u-turn on the tattoo thing god

Why was Serj Tankian under the impression you'd forsaken him?
Also, any solutions to ulnar neuropathy? It's driving me bonkers.

Do you forgive me for having sex with my dog

Attached: F5C5EC35-5947-4674-B315-695A661288AD.gif (693x1080, 795K)

Not convincing enough. Step onto a cloud with angels horns blaring. Stick Mt. Rushmore in some desert. Don't give us the 'look around you' crap.

kill yourself

Would you be more specific please?

Answered this already

The Bible was written by men and has been poorly mistranslated on several occasions. The body is a temple, that is true. And as humans you should have a strong desire to protect that temple and promote its longevity. Getting a tattoo is like drawing on a wall. The wall is undamaged, though it has a new creation on its face.

>Why was Serj Tankian under the impression you'd forsaken him?
It's easy to believe no one is there for you, especially when you cannot see that person. I have never left you nor could I ever. I am you and you are me and we exist as one.

>Also, any solutions to ulnar neuropathy? It's driving me bonkers.
There is always a solution. Your nerves have suffered damage. Learn to communicate with them. They, as do all things, have consciousness within them. Clear your mind, practice discipline and study energy and magic, then once you can single out the individual damaged nerves, correct the flow of energy.

To forgive you would be to imply you did something wrong. Do you feel what you did was wrong?

no u arnt

What made you choose donald trump? Also, why did you send Rick Perry to tell us you had selected him?

Look. I have made myself manifest in the physical plane on several occasions. Each time, I do so in a way I believe your kind can understand. Yet each time I appear to you, you assign the figure I take as my one and only form. And you worship this form and praise it as the one and only God. You assign human traits to me in an attempt to understand who I am, but in doing so you put extreme limits on what you can accept of me. Sure, I could stick Mt. Rushmore in some desert. But would that convince you? To wake up one morning and see Mt. Rushmore is gone? Would there not still be those that say it was the work of the devil? You humans would come up with any possible explanation as to that occurrence aside from Me. It would ultimately accomplish and prove nothing.

Not possible.

Ok boomer.

I did neither of those things myself. I gave humans free will, you chose those things. I won't interfere.

God here, is there nothing more?

How do I stop being gay?

Unfortunately corrective brain surgery hasn't been invented for this yet. Maybe take testosterone.

please offer some solicited advice? subject of your choice, let me know if theres anything youd like me to do for you

What kind of faggot shit led to the invention of the radio

>let me know if theres anything youd like me to do for you
You are free to do as you please. I will not interfere with free will. All I can ask of you is to live unrestricted. The purpose of life is to experience. I experience the physical realm through you. To deny a thing is to deny your self. Just live.

Technological progress isnt "faggot shit". And it was more of a discovery of radio waves and how to harness them rather than an invention. Why dont you like radio?

what's my wife's name?

I'm fit, have a good job, and am a quiet stoic type.
How do I get a gf??

Why did one third of the angels revolt and tell you to piss off?

ok thanks!

why did michael cast satan to earth and not to hell? or back to heaven? literally anywhere but in the company of millions he could manipulate and gain power over

>what's my wife's name?
>implying you're married
Good one user.

Firstly, why do you want a gf? Secondly, being the quiet stoic type doesnt generally attract females. Try being funny.

That's more of an old legend than anything, not what literally happened.

This didnt literally happen. There is no such being as Satan the way you humans believe to be. If anything, Satan was used as a word to describe the totality of negative energy. And negative energy must exist, or positive energy wouldnt exist. Its like electricity, a positive and negative current are essential to its existence. There is no such place as Hell the way its described either. I'm not sending anyone to a demonic realm to he eternally tortured for exercise their free will. Would the threat of punishment not defeat the purpose of free will?

yes, I do in fact have a wife. Now, her name is... ?

for once and for all, can you make a donut so big youre unable to eat it?

god got dubs uou lose

le epic kojima reference

why?? whyy?? Why a micropenis??

Childhood cancer. What's up with that?

How is it not existing, or not being real ? What do you do with your time ?

It's happening

Attached: 1400918452246.jpg (500x433, 25K)

Maurice

I can make a donut that spans the width of the Universe, but to eat it I would have to make a massive physical manifestation of myself. So yes and no I suppose. It's funny. There is no limit to the size of donut I could create, but there is also no limit to the size I could physically manifest myself. I cant make a donut too large to eat, but I can make one that makes eating it and all the work involved impractical.

Maybe you deserve it for your actions in a previous life. Or maybe it will help you better appreciate having a massive dong in your next ;)

Not really my call. I dont pick out children and say "Ok this one gets cancer." Why are you humans suppressing obvious treatments and cures? Why are you creating things for widespread use/consumption that cause cancer?

I do exist and I am real, how else would this conversation be possible? I live outside the construct of time. What do you do with your time?

So are you like, "the" Christian God? Some random Greek God? An omnipotent being we recognize as above us? Our own universal (un)consciousness interacting with ourselves?

What can you do or say to make me believe you're real- and who or what exactly are you?

Every morning I wake up and feel as though we, as a collective society, are rapidly approaching Sodom and Gomorrah territory. This terrifies me more than I knew I could feel fear.
Just wanted to share. I will continue to pray every day and go about growing myself, but I just needed to state that feeling.

Attached: baphomet.jpg (750x563, 190K)

Are their actually sexy milfs in my area?

Your thoughts on the story "The egg"

Which religion must accurately represents your teachings?

Who do u worship? Who is ur god?

Why do you type so slowly God?

I can't "make" you believe anything, you would need to decide for yourself. To answer your question of who or what am I.. I am creation and creator. I am Mind, Body and Spirit. I am the Universe and all it contains. I am the air you breathe, the lungs that take it in, the brain that uses it. I am every thought and every feeling. I am all there is and all that is not.

Why are you afraid?

No, sorry

Its useful.

None of them. Choose one that you like or dont. I basically made yall just to see what all you'll do.

Me.

Did you give me a 5 inch dick just to fuck with me?

I'm trying to run a Universe here. Have patience child. Also my phone died

Well it was up to you more so than me. Dont feel bad, I technically dont have one at all.

Why did you allow rap to evolve.

Lmao.

This is awesome

your response please

Kill president Piñera from Chile, please.

t. 19 million chileans

Wouldn’t you mind at least making like a inch or 2 bigger

I gave you free will. What happened from then was up to you.

Platypusses what's up with them?

Did you let Richard Kuklinski into heaven? He seemed like a good guy...

>your response please
I think it's not too far from the truth. You are here in the physical to experience all that life has to offer. The story implies you and I are separate, which isn't accurate. When your physical body dies, your little slice of the one spirit leaves the body and the physical plane, and you remember everything. You will lack knowledge of nothing. You will remember who you are, and who you are is Me. The whole point of living short lives in the physical is to live not knowing what it's like to know everything. Knowledge is boring, experience is the fun part.

That would interfere with the coarse of free will. You're going to have to wait until your next life pal.

Lol they're funny right?

Sorry user, Heaven as you understand it doesnt exist. He did return to Me, however, for some time, before his soul decided to go back to the physical.

How do you know my understanding of heaven? Oh wait. Nevermind, God.

> Knowledge is boring, experience is the fun part.

I don't know wtf you are, but I like your answers.

Hey! Post the one word that I told you to say to me too I would know it's you.

Fag

If you know who I am, then is she the one or should I keep searching?

how are you having this AMA, you don't actually exist

HA! Good one.

Answering that question would interfere with your free will. I trust you will make the choice you prefer.

I denied you quads for such a ridiculous claim.

Who is the Zodiac killer?

>I denied you quads for such a ridiculous claim

Damn God, you cold.

Seriously Man, what the fuck?

Attached: 23120283_10214437782088185_3145720740413289780_o.jpg (720x960, 139K)

Why don't you kill all the humans.

What's the funniest shit you've ever done to someone?

Free will may have been a mistake

Ted Cruz obviously

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why would I want to kill you? I made you for a reason.

I dont "do things" to people. I created you to be free. I wouldnt tamper with that.

Does marriage happen in heaven? Do people fall in love after they have died?
Or is anyone on Earth who is a loner doomed to be one in heaven (which does contradict the question a little bit but still.)
Also are there levels of existence in heaven, say 10 for example being the highest in heaven and -10 being the lowest in hell and 0 being purgatory.
Lastly what is heaven like? Is it like a chat room or something where people talk to each other? Or is it a culmination of our lifes experiences and achievements? What is its overall purpose other than storing souls?

Attached: Sunset_at_Huntington_Beach.jpg (2048x1536, 1.02M)

I asked first nigger.

Well you're free to believe that. And I understand why you might. Just know nothing happens that wasnt meant to happen. Maybe contact your higher self and ask what you did to warrant a life with a small penis and do what you can to make up for it in this incarnation.

>I dont "do things" to people. I created you to be free. I wouldnt tamper with that.
Lies are unbecoming for a deity.
Obviously the ARE certain people you enjoy fucking with.

>Does marriage happen in heaven?
No. We are one.

>Do people fall in love after they have died?
No. We are one. Also, emotions are a glandular thing. No glands in heaven.

>Or is anyone on Earth who is a loner doomed to be one in heaven
No. We are one.

>Also are there levels of existence in heaven,
No. We are one.

>Lastly what is heaven like?
It is a joining and melding of minds.

>Is it like a chat room or something where people talk to each other?
No. We are one. Any questions are answered as they're asked.

>Or is it a culmination of our lifes experiences and achievements?
Experiences become part of the whole.

>What is its overall purpose other than storing souls?
To share experiences, much like watching movies. To enjoy how people overcome hardships. To commiserate at the failures. To exult in memories of joys that only corporeal forms can experience.

To take this knowledge with you as you prepare to play the next life.

Can you make my phimosis go away please

If you're really god make this post trips.

I get exasperated at the people who come through disasters and say, "Thank God we survived!" It's should be, "What the fuck is God's problem for allowing this shit to happen?"

Amen.

I'm flabbergasted. Please forgive for my sins, I am going to change my life around. I promise.