Why is female empowerment all about getting naked? I'm trying my hardest to find the logic in it but it makes no sense

Why is female empowerment all about getting naked? I'm trying my hardest to find the logic in it but it makes no sense

Attached: 1073705743.jpg (1000x541, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nudity_and_protest
youtu.be/R_USJCTIgs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you complaining you retard

Where is the complaint Karen?

> women
> logic
choose

Because they’re women. They’re retarded.

Problem women have the impression that they're some kind of holy beings.
So when people aren't praising them they get mad. Neo-feminism is a by-product of this.

As for why they are naked, I don't know. Bitches crazy or something.

Because women offer nothing of value to society besides a wet warm hole whose utility for propagating the species is exclusive. The exclusivity of this power makes them apt to believe they may leverage it to get what they want. But men are stronger and suited to dominate these cunts as nature intended. This balance must be maintained. What you see today is imbalance: the consequence of effeminate men engaging with women, giving them a false sense of entitlement and delusions of grandeur. It is your duty as a man to pair bond with a female (or several) and free them from this lunacy. Dominate them, own them. They will love you for it because it is their true purpose and you will have set them free to actualize it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nudity_and_protest

Attached: 1562717661420.gif (205x223, 1.1M)

It's the only way they can get anyone to care.

It’s the only way they can “control” men, through lust. It’s kind of ironic how at least half of all feminist are about as appealing as a whale

youtu.be/R_USJCTIgs4

Because they are trying to fight the objectification of their own body... I think.
Like you know how adam and eve didn't feel any shame because the naked body was normal to them. I think it is something like that.
regardless it is still pretty fucking stupid though.

whores, women are whores

It's not, these feminists are foolish and think sexual "liberation" will make them content. Being a whore with no shame however does the opposite. It makes them less powerful, gives them less joy and makes the world hate them. They are less likely to have children and to have long happy marriages and to be content. Women were made to have children and to be ruled by a husband, if they don't have that they suffer

you must be american, black or white. biggest, loudest , prettiest.

no wonder the trend seems to be: american =cheap nasty and overthe top. all scrambled with loud tough talk and all bathed in xenophobia.

yuk.

/thread

The more I see these whores, the more I think Islam is right about women.

Because without their body no one would pay attention to them.

>Why is female empowerment all about getting naked?

You trolling is so dumb, yet you got my attention.

> Why is female empowerment always means lesbianism?

So, does bitches don't want to be opressed anymore, and relationship with males imply opression, but they want to opress some sweet submisive pussy?

Attached: frozen-2-trailer-poster-new-character-pic.jpg (836x800, 55K)

How am I trolling?
You sound autistic.

This

1. Because deep down, these women know that the men they can manipulate with vagina are better suited to doing the jobs they want done than they are, despite being the lowest common denominator of men.
2. Because feminism depends upon women being dysfunctional in order to sustain itself, hence it promotes dysfunctional behaviour to women under the guise of "empowerment".
>Just enjoy the tits brah
And what happens when they start playing the
>Just because I'm naked in front of you, doesn't mean I consented to you looking at me
game? What happens when politicians start enabling this behaviour because it naturally leads to selective enforcement and guilty by default?

Feminism is more related to rioting and beating people than getting naked.

Stop watching TV, read more.

Attached: marcha-feminista-cdmx-2.jpg (1045x602, 142K)

You're quite stupid huh? You're arguing against something I didn't said. Redditor I'm guessing.