Feeling lonely again Sup Forums. Who there still awake?

Feeling lonely again Sup Forums. Who there still awake?

(pic not related)

Attached: 01.jpg (2350x2350, 505K)

Shitty night huh?

Just like the most. How are u?

user its 8 am, i just woke up and i don't need to go out until 9

Im still up, whats up, user?

Drowing my sorrows in alcohol, wby chief?

Yeah yeah boiii mn bro here

here from Buckley AFB Colorado. where you goons at?

Kill yourself, maybe do you have a weapon

Really? Where I live is like 4 am. But, nice.

Just smoking a cigar, tryin' to chill n' not think on a lot of crap.

Whaup bro?

Maybe i use that weapon on u, jackass.

Fort Collins Colorado. Fuck this insane amount of snow

Please do it, cus i can't

Please do it.

lmaooo yeah this state dose not handle snow well. at least the base is cleaned up.

Please do it

U alright, mate? talk with ur Sup Forumsros. No place for self harm on this thread.

Been lonely for a while. Thought about writing again, but honestly i see no point on that. A life summed up on caring for an invalid person and AA meetings isn't anything inspiring.

This state doesn’t handle a lot of things very well, but eh. The roads are better now.

re-fucking-tweet brother

Invalid? Well man, don't know what to say, not gonna try to convince u that life is beautiful and people are nice, they're not. But special person told me that we should always try to look at the good stuff about, good memories, and if u don't have none, then go out there and build some. Hol'on on what is worth, what makes some sense.

Long night OP?

Yeah, man. What u doing over there?

The only thing making sense right now is the fucking sobriety. Been clean and sober for the past 2 months and that's the only good thing going on right now. I'll probably have to drop out of Uni, being almost at the end of the degree. Every night, just like this one, i feel lonely as fuck. I just wish i could boot up my PC and have communities to chat and shoo away this empty void. Dealing with depression is not helping either.

Not gonna lie. Caring for an Invalid person is exhausting, but it's not something i'm doing out of anger. I'm fine with it. I think my life is just that. Fine. Even though i know i could do so much better or worse than right now.

Also, sorry about the rant. I just haven't been able to talk about this whole deal.

Post piccs

Then hold on on sobriety, and that person, and everybody that actually is special in your life. Whenever I feel lonely i come over here, or go out, try to meet people. U should try this more often. Somethings i fuck things up, do some crazy shit, maybe the same with you, but everybody commit mistakes sometime.
And u need to help yourself too. Dealing with the void and pain, not an easy work, but u gotta learn how to deal with it, to not get dragged inside a black hole. Not always u will be surrounded, so... though, but gets easier the more u try.

Thanks man. I needed to read that and get that other shit out of my chest. Hope you do well tonight.

Same. And for u all awake there.

Wtf is this most genuine and correct post doing on Sup Forums?

same here man, im living in a fuckin hotel, i was seeing old carpets on my computer and feeling a lot of nostalgia, i try to think that the future wont be the same shit that had been the last few years, but i feel like the boredom will keep being the same for a really long time