What does the Bible say about smoking weed?

What does the Bible say about smoking weed?

Attached: il_570xN.1754533555_fxli.jpg (570x646, 93K)

Its for niggers

The bible tells u to stay sober so no weed, it also says to stay away from alcohol and uses a story where a man was raped by his own daughters to illustrate the dangers of drunkenness

Genesis chapter one, verse 29.

take freely of any seed bearing herb.

Not as much as you'd think a story with murder, war, incest and zombies would have

It says you're gay

>man raped by his daughters
Sounds to me like he was an ancient pedo using god as a cover up.

And God said to his people, smoke thy weed my children and more cow bell.

Attached: tumblr_nm5cfn9f0R1upxwm8o1_400.gif (400x275, 1.63M)

An actual serious answer. Thanks user.
>bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

It says god made every plant and animal for our use. Also despite
making a case for weed=alcohol, no there are no passages directly against it. In fact some religious scholars believe that experiences of talking to God, visits from the Holy Spirit and Angels and visions could all be related to psychedelic experiences (not weed per se, but drugs).
It's a bit of a weak argument because there's only circumstantial evidence but Moses hanging out inhaling fumes from a burning bush and seeing God has a lot of similarity in description to a psychedelic experience.

Also the reported effects of psychedelics on mindset are feelings of interconnectedness, peace, love, and feeling as though you have the solution to all of humanity's problems. That sounds a lot like the basis of most religions, especially Christianity

You might want to read it yourself. The story of Lots daughters is not written as a scree against drunkenness as poster implies.

What does the bible say about making a pringles can into a fleshlight with some sponges and latex glove? Because I just did that.

You're wrong.
Ephesians 5:8
Proverbs 20:1
Galatians 5:21
1 Corinthians 6:10

And so on and so forth.

Ha, ha!! You serve the Canadian Devil now, guy.

Attached: Beelzaboot.png (984x786, 368K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, eh

This. Other guy is a disingenuous puritan liar. Puritanical interpretations pls go.

What do the Bible say?
Talking bible.

Attached: F71296BC-8C40-467B-8654-DF33B150F077.jpg (600x772, 54K)

>Ephesians 5:8
>For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light
Nothing to do with weed, nor anything even tangentially related to this topic.

>Proverbs 20:1
>Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler; whoever is led astray by them is not wise.
Nothing to do with weed or psychedelics.

>Galatians 5:21
>and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Nothing to do with weed or psychedelics.

>1 Corinthians 6:10
>sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.
Nothing to do with weed, nor anything even tangentially related to this topic.

Try again biblecuck. Learn your own book before you start citing it. It doesn't say anything about weed.

yep what this user said, I went through and am reading the bible passages you quoted and they're not relevant
Sure drunkenness is spoken against in the bible, but not even drinking-specifically drunkenness.
Look I can quote passages too.
Genesis 1:29
Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.
1 Timothy 4:3
3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.
Colossians 2:16
16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ. 18 Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you. Such a person also goes into great detail about what they have seen; they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind. 19 They have lost connection with the head, from whom the whole body, supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews, grows as God causes it to grow.

20 Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules: 21 “Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!”? 22 These rules, which have to do with things that are all destined to perish with use, are based on merely human commands and teachings. 23 Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence.

Matthew 15:11
What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."

>Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you.
>Such a person also goes into great detail about what they have seen; they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind.
SJWs BTFO