Being an attractive woman is an art. Being an attractive man is a science...

Being an attractive woman is an art. Being an attractive man is a science. Women have the luxury of running a massive gambit of tantilizing things while men, they can only really be one thing. From all the sciences we've collected on the subject, women are turned on men who are
>6'2 and taller
>black to dark brown hair
>dark brown eyes
>a lean muscular frame
>dark tanned skin
>7+ penis
>violent rebellious nature.

Women are reknownly repulsed by
>height of 5'10 or shorter.
>blonde or red hair
>blue or green eyes (exception to this rule is if the man is dark in skin)
> a flabby fat frame or thin gangly frame.
>pale or pinkish skin
>6- penis
>loving or demure nature.

Of course there are outliers out there but in the extreme minority and no woman would probably choose a man with all these features. If we were to take, say, john thompson, a 5'11 thin pale white man with blonde hair and blue eyes in Rio de Janeiro Brazil, he'd be getting mogged by eduardo left and right. This is science for a reason, there is no maneuvering around the truth of it even if you don't want to admit it.

Pic related is the apex male in womens eyes, this is their ultimate fantasy man. Strive for this as best as you possibly can.

Attached: 1569106676799.jpg (2216x2996, 1.42M)

how much of a trainwreck does one have to actually be to believe that their failures with women are due to not meeting these standards.

You understand how tiny Zac Efron is and how many women want him, right?

excuses, excuses, excuses

>>pale or pinkish skin repulsive
>>OP pic is apex male

This is more like it Goldstein. Subtle but with the same underlying anti-white, pro-race mixing message without bashing people over the head with it. Give yourself a cookie for upping your psy-ops game.

The thing that should give you heart is that Jason Momoa isn't anything that special. Look at him... he's boss-eyed ffs. He's just become an attractive meme, if you will. Women want what other women want... there are better looking guys than Momoa... it's all smoke and mirrors

it is so fucking easy to just eat right, exercise and groom yourself daily and dress casually but you fuckers won't do any of it and just complain that women won't sleep with you while believing that they owe you sex because you are polite to their faces while calling them whores for having sex with other people.

He can play a mean banjo though

inb4: It's a guitar

Attached: p05brnj1.jpg (960x540, 75K)

calling them whores behind their backs

Bingo...its not magic or something unattainable.

Attached: 1555417367298.jpg (440x440, 16K)

this. Small amount of discipline required but pretty easy to attain - with this your confidence grows and things just snowball from there

>someone spent time thinking and writing this up
sad

furthermore, I would be willing to bet any amount of money that at least 75% of these so called incels, even with all their mental issues, have at least one woman in their lives that is actually interested in them enough to date/fuck them but she isn't attractive enough for them and they feel that they deserve a woman of the highest caliber of beauty.

>Women are reknownly repulsed by
...OP describes himself

>women are knowingly repulsed by blonde hair
idk where youre getting your statistics.... niggers maybe?
>no that cant be right, nig bitches are crazy about my blonde hair
>mudslime bitches also love my hair
>spic bitches always ask me what i do to it and tell me how good it looks
hmm i cant figure it out
ALSO
>THEY ALWAYS FUCKIN TELL ME THAT "if you had blue or green eyes you'd be irresistable(or damn sexy, or unreal, or some other compliment i didnt ask for)"
from what i gather, op is a projecting dune coon or grabbler

he is just describing himself because he can't get laid and assumes it is a global conspiracy.

look if you gay you gay no need to hide it op

Women are most attracted to quality posters from Sup Forums like the OP.

Just kidding (sorry for explaining).

Attached: eee (40).png (50x62, 8K)

that was a stone cold atrocity.

OP is known as a male attractiveness expert among his friends. Guess the rest of the picture.

That's why bitch ass people are trying to change the definition of attraction so more limp dicks and ugly fucks get laid.

Some could call it evolution in that it's obviously smart enough to bag bitches lol albeit mentally ill ones who settle

I fulfill all these except the 7+ dick and I have trouble getting girls so there you go. Not being a shy faggot helps more than being good looking

Men are men

i love tall pale redheads. brown skin is unattractive

Attached: 045355d2181b8de49fe750ead05ca7f1.png (500x650, 431K)

As a female 6 inch dicks are underwhelming.

well, if you prefer 4 inch dicks then I think we should get together sometime.

He looks like me. Funnily enough only few people like me could actually understand his motives.

It's just funny how verbal and physical abuse isn't really dealt with in schools. There are no legal repercussions and often not any school punishments either like isolation and being expelled.

So the result is we have a generation of kids who are immune to the legal system and physical violence from adults because "theyre only kids". They are free to use their freedom to group up and harass the fuck out of their targets who are often autistic, mentally delayed or appears weird in their appearance.

So by the law this kid goes to school forced to endure bullying from his peers when hes already miserable from home because his parents dont want his either and treat him like shit. Then he gets so angry at the world, he needs control in his life and that is basically it. But if you look in eyes, he didn't want to do it he wanted to be accepted and he knew that would never happen for who he is.

The circumstances don't seem to matter, a victim gets locked up.