Why do we look down on a woman getting fake tits but a man getting fake hair is okay

Why do we look down on a woman getting fake tits but a man getting fake hair is okay.

Attached: elon_musk_royal_society.jpg (1200x1200, 155K)

Because society is backwards. Do what you want, god is fake and when you die nothing you did in life matters anyway.

I don't look down on a woman getting fake tits

Who says? I think both are fine. But objectively fake hair feels more real than fake tits so maybe that.

Both are ok

it's not okay, it's really pathetic and shows fragility. go bald like a man or end up looking like trump

Also that was a good move for him cause he'd look funny with a shaved head. BUT he's rich so that wouldn't matter much.

wait does Elon have fake hair? I vote no

Lol ok go shave your head and rock a baby face and tell me how that goes.

thats not how hair transplants work. Are you looking down on somebody getting a skin graft?

Every person on earth is a ridiculous waste of mass. What's your point?

Attached: 27 Gabriele Münter, Joven con sombrero, 1909.jpg (700x951, 97K)

OK roastie.

He got plugs after making it with PayPal. But I'm pretty sure it's natural implants.

yep

Attached: EM-young.png (289x241, 92K)

OK boomer

He could have shaved it and grown a beard, would have worked fine. Unless he's low T or something.

I don't need to, superior genes mean I'm still not balding at all. Your babyface is your issue, I don't suffer from that either.

>a man getting fake hair is okay.
It's not ok tho everyone laughs behind there back, hell of a guy even gets hair extensions or stage make-up he will never live it down eg Mr sixx.

Attached: X5gVnNav_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Lmfao says the guy who took my post personally enough to respond

tots yep after this pic

who took my post personally enough to respond
>took no insult at all
>replied to a reply
>wut
kys and your shit genes faggot

Fake tits vary, but they often look and feel unnatural, and sometimes girls get them when they don't match their body type or they want them too large so they don't look quite right.

I'm all in favor for say, cancer survivors who had mastectomies getting fake tits. But most girls who get them didn't need them, it's an elective surgery. Not everyone needs double D's.

A man getting fake hair also falls on a spectrum. If it looks good and natural I don't care, good for you. We expect men to have hair, you can look good without it but it's not crazy to look at a man and think he could have natural hair (if it looks right). The same cannot be said for a skinny girl with gigantic tits that don't wiggle or bounce naturally

He looks like me. Funnily enough only few people like me could actually understand his motives.

It's just funny how verbal and physical abuse isn't really dealt with in schools. There are no legal repercussions and often not any school punishments either like isolation and being expelled.

So the result is we have a generation of kids who are immune to the legal system and physical violence from adults because "theyre only kids". They are free to use their freedom to group up and harass the fuck out of their targets who are often autistic, mentally delayed or appears weird in their appearance.

So by the law this kid goes to school forced to endure bullying from his peers when hes already miserable from home because his parents dont want his either and treat him like shit. Then he gets so angry at the world, he needs control in his life and that is basically it. But if you look in eyes, he didn't want to do it he wanted to be accepted and he knew that would never happen for who he is.

The circumstances don't seem to matter, a victim gets locked up..

Because women get fake tits and fake blown-up lips full knowing (giving them the benefit of the doubt) it looks disgusting and artificial, to an extent far beyond which hair implants do not. There is literally no other worthwhile answer.

/thread

fake tits are awesome

Attached: ft.jpg (600x800, 46K)

Adding hair to a bald head is fixing balding.

Ballooning boobs is just making men look more.

Half the time a guy gets hair so people DONT look at him.

Fake tits were a mistake

We shouldn't give a shit about either honestly.

Because my scalp doesn't look like a spiral ham after the surgeon was done

Alot of the implants you can get now are really convincing, especially the "gummy bear" kind.

tbh I prefer small tits over fake ones

Attached: umad.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I feel like getting plugs is an insecure move and shows weakness.

Attached: elon.jpg (618x410, 72K)