Artie Lang is back

Artie Lang is back,
9 months sober and he just posted his first few podcasts!
Here's the third one with Gilbert Gottfried Dec. 3!

youtube.com/watch?v=pCiP3T07Ltk

Here's is his whole story on the Joe Rogan show Nov 4,
youtube.com/watch?v=UjMGOaDPav8

Attached: Artie Lang.jpg (140x139, 12K)

no one cares
go advertise somewhere else

That drawing of him is painfully misleading

Attached: B9EFDCA3-6BDD-4F7D-BE92-686A9E03F318.jpg (920x690, 43K)

It's really what he looks like today,
he lost a lot of weight too!
He does look like a totally different person from his old self though!

literally a picture of him from a few days ago
he looks nothing like his shitty podcast picture

stop shilling for this druggy, he hasnt been funny since he tried to kill himself and left the stern show

Attached: EKpzKbGX0AA_tg2.jpg (1024x1365, 209K)

I feel bad for him, but he was kind of an asshole/kiss ass on Stern. I can appreciate his talent, but I can also forget him even faster. Who says "broads"? Does he really think he is in the rat pack?

You are mad he left his Jewish master and went out on his own. The show has been fucking garbage since he left. Progressively increasing left shilling. They only good thing on it is Richard and Sal and Fred's sound effectsbut not his liberal Jew ideology that might not even be true anymore I unsubbed like 1.5 years ago

Attached: 1575490788585.jpg (491x491, 43K)

He's funny and sad in "Crashing".

howard has always been leftist
you have to be a moron to not know that

even artie votes democrat.

This x 1000000. If it weren't for Richard and Sal and Fred Norris - it would be unlistenable.

Howard is a social liberal and fiscal conservative with liberterian leanings like all rational east coast born and bred people are.

sal and richard are literally just two fags doing gay stunts

the real comedy is listening to how insecure/delusional memet is
and listening to brent get cucked so hard hes starting to lose his marriage

robin calling out brent for being a lying cuck after LA was a recent peak in the show

Stern had Hillary Clinton on the show today. It's that big of a deal. His new book is still #1 on the best seller's list. It's just a collection of his best interviews. Artie kinda brought the show down. He was a kiss ass, show off, sleepy, messy, bully. I'm glad he's gone. I'm not glad he burnt out, but the show is better with out him.

Fred should drop dead. or least never speak on air. he's an actual moron. people think he's intelligent because he's an introvert and that mystery leads people to assume

never listened to win fred's money?

fred has some savant level of intelligence of certain topics

"Win Fred's Money". He is smart. Smart enough not to speak up. Howard like to chop down anyone that can out shine him.

perhaps. I can't stand his loudmouth shit otherwise. I was listening to them talk about the sopranos ending recently on youtube and was reminded what an opinionated asshole he is. he sounded like an idiot.

Very interesting.
But I thought he was dead or something.

Hit em with the HINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

him have a strong opinion on a subjective about a tv show you personally disagree with is much different than him being dumb

when it comes to learning things and being able to recall facts, hes quite bright

Exactly. So what if he has his own definition of super model. So what if he made out with a guy and cracked his skull at his own bachelor party. He knows a lot of trivia, so he's bright.

lol you are a long time listener too

hey now
at least he didnt get blown by a tranny like Sal

I use to listen when Stern was on E with Artie,
just started watching all the old shows on youtube.
I just subbed to Stern this week and I was catching up on all that went down in the last 15 years. Then, I saw the new Artie podcast.
There a video, Stern mentions Creep Prince Andrew back in the day. Funny video was the woman who called in and she asked about Artie and Stern flipped the fuck out! I think Stern know the show went to shit after Artie left!

Yeah she wouldn't go anywhere near it while campaigning. Now that she needs to keep her name alive for another 15 minutes she's on stern's show. And he was all pro Trump until he got butt hurt he wouldn't do the show while on the campaign trail, then his Jewish hatred shone through and he shilled for Hillary even harder. Can't wait to tune in this week to his 2 new maybe 3 shows to see what celebrity says "orange man bad. beatles best music ever". Maybe F list celebrity Michael rapaport can be on because he has no work. Again. And how 80s hip hop is the best thing ever. He is literally nigger in white face.

Or jerked off with baby powder like Ronnie.

what show are you listening to?
Stern was never really "pro trump" he literally only had Trump on for him to rate women, and he thought it was funny how Trump would say anything that came to his mind
and Stern has been a extremely vocal Bill/Hilary supporter for literally 30 years now.

Artie didn't make the show. He just added drama. Seriously, I don't think anyone saw him as more than temporary. He said things Howard couldn't, but it went to his head. He called in too much, he fell asleep, he threw tantrums, he constantly bragged...etc He was that buddy you had back in your teen years that you never bothered to keep in touch with.

This is very true. He ran for Governor as a libertarian.

True. She barely mentioned it, but she was promoting a book. Still, maybe now he might be able to get more serious guests. BTW, he was never pro-Trump. He just thought he was a good guest.

when he was interviewing trump back in the day trump was a democrat anyway, not that it really mattered because trump wasnt actually running for office anyway

Couldn't listen to Artie's podcast. I like Artie but stop interrupting the guest when they answer. Also all that fake laughing back and forth.

Trump was probably trying to fit in in New York. All of the coast lines are blue.

Not the South Coast.

As a joke
His campaign was literally to make construction happen at night and to fill pot holes with the corpses of death row inmates

I know. He dropped out when they demanded his tax returns. He should had pulled a Trump and said no just to drag it out.

Ga, Nc, Sc

Attached: RowanandMartinLaughin4.png (812x619, 509K)