Have you heard the good word of the daughterwife, Sup Forums?

Have you heard the good word of the daughterwife, Sup Forums?
>A daughterwife is an orphan that you take in and raise to be your wife when she is older. This will cause her to love you unconditionally.
>In the post-boog society, this will become culturally normal, as it will become more medieval as time goes on. In those times, it was acceptable to marry teens, and it will be much the same in the post-boog world.
Sup Forums, how can you justify allowing the orphan crisis to get worse and worse everyday? You need a daughterwife, and they need you

Attached: D8902476-B7AC-428C-B709-A28C027B505C.jpg (3053x3072, 402K)

seems interesting while ethically questionable, continue

The fucks wrong with you

Attached: image0-15.png (514x480, 434K)

You shouldn't ask the "legality" or "ethics" of somethings and should be asking if something is fun instead

your not wrong

your?

Very simple - the world today is flooded with whores and thots with daddy issues out the fucking ass. How do you ensure that your wife is not one of these degenerate gender studies majors, and has never been in the past?

Simple - raise her yourself.

How gay are you?
Very unepic of you for not wanting a daughterwife.

Attached: 91E00B54-D133-4ECF-80B5-D275F73BE3C4.jpg (492x493, 41K)

in some wierd, fucked up way that makes sense

Ok sounds a little weird but I KINDA did this with a 15 year old run away.

preach it

Do you mind sharing the story?

Attached: 301A6D02-6D6A-4DBB-9913-17F26FB5EA6A.jpg (186x214, 21K)

I feel like this would only really be feasible in tribal or pre-tribal human society.

Not at all. Her dad was a biker asshole and her mom was a crack whore. I had a passing knowledge of her because I worked with her dad. When I announced I was moving back home to run the family business (farming) she asked to come and work with me. I knew her home life was really shitty so I said yes. Honestly did not expect to fall for her. Married her on her 18th birthday and my family loves her. Sweet, caring, and all.

Wholesome, user

Based

Attached: 044994ED-74A3-46A6-ACBF-DADB32650939.jpg (750x736, 36K)

Thanks, I'm keeping it SUPER vague because technically it was illegal but fuck it, I'm happy and she's happy. Hell she was the one to initiate it. Approaching year 3 of our marriage.

Smart to keep it vague because even if she did initiate it you were technically in a position of power. Also I assume it started before she was 18

Yeah, we had to be deathly careful because we live in a smaller rural community. We'd have been fucked if someone saw or said anything.
>Also I assume it started before she was 18
You assume correctly, I tried to hold out but goddamn she had/has a booty.

I would do it for science.

Attached: _88634010_moot_getty.jpg (976x549, 51K)

I think less and less of you guys every day.

Not anymore, there is a rare chance Im wrong But before I enlisted in the zog machine I married my now ex wife when she was 15 and I was 18, within the 4 year legaity of WA but after marrige I was covered for when I moved out of state to my posting

It's not a matter of the marriage (we got married when she turned 18) it's a matter of when we started porking (when she was 16) 15??? Did you have to get parental permission?

Now that your married your prior sexual behavior is now grandfathered(lol) legal, if you had been able to marry sooner it would have been legal as long as she met the marrige age, and to my knowlege we """Needed""" permission sobher mother took us to the court house but with 2 ID's and a check to the notary we were married on the spot so permission seems hit and miss.

Good to know that. We didn't and still don't have any contact with her parents (her dad made a half hearted attempt to get in contact through a friend of mine) so permission was out of the question. Decided to just wait till she was legal and keep up appearances till then.

Also, I know washington has the romeo juliet laws to prevent abuse of the stautory rape legal mechanism so that may differ in other places but nownthat your married (*and spouces cannot be compelled to testify agaisnt one another) you could claim to have been banging her since she was 12 and it wouldnt be illeagal, Just frowned upon.

Attached: hangover-movie-quotes-14.gif (490x208, 491K)

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Yeah, it's kinda old news at the moment (She's 21 now and we've been married for 3 years) but at the time we were very cognizant of the fact that I could be thrown in jail if anyone could prove we were having sex.

Have you trained her to do anything special?

Ummm define 'special' do you mean like cooking/cleaning/farm work or do you mean like sexual stuff?

Yeah, the special thing is to truly be in love with someone who truly loves you.

so, islam with extra steps?

Indeed. I'll never forget the first time she told me "I love you."

"How have you molded her to meet your needs?" might be a better way to phrase it. But yeah, both.

I'm sure a bit of stockholm syndrome aided in that

I'm not really sure I have, other than she likes to wear daisy dukes because I like the way she looks in them. She just naturally wanted to be a good wife I guess. I don't force her to do anything.

Sounds interesting but iam worried that you took some inspiration outta sand niggers

whats the approximate age difference, if I may ask?

7 years I was 23 when I meet her. Had no idea she was so young she was very well developed.

What's the post-boog society and are we living in it?

Attached: 3893da85-e6c2-4ebe-abab-48a5811e4107..png (1000x1000, 622K)

Sounds like Dr. Black Jack and his acystant

This kike is reaching new levels of degeneracy inventing and promoting new ways to subvert the white society and his values.
It should be sad to be you user.

Surprisingly wholesome. Thank you.

currently dating one

shit is god tier

>She just naturally wanted to be a good wife
The natural state of women when not exposed to blue haired degeneracy.

B-But there is no guaranty dude!, what if I spend my time and money and the little bitch just want to love and marry a schoolmate?
Do you know how to groom a girl? if yes, how?

Attached: 9DBDDC29-0359-4305-82FD-E181B43795E9.jpg (540x523, 35K)

well not literally but the fuckery started similarly

You're acting like you're a rebel but in the end, you're just a KOG in the ZOG.

It sounds unethical, but I can't really put my finger on why it is. An interesting concept, but it is basically growing your own mail order bride

Wtf is boog

Attached: 012EB65E-D170-46D2-AA43-CD40EA131CAF.jpg (673x661, 76K)

Ok boomer

>she had/has a booty.
That explain everything user, but still being like you planned it.

Lucky bastard, but, how old were you then?

Find one like that in South Asia.

Problem with this.
Most orphanages only allow married and financially stable couples(male and female, no homofagguals) to adopt.
My brother tried after finding out he was sterile and fiance left him. It's tragic honestly

ok thx

Attached: D9513E0E-D099-496F-8287-25FA9231D64A.jpg (800x630, 62K)

boogers

As sick as the idea is; the motive itself kinda of make sense

Though there's still other less ethically questionable options

Stop glowing so hard and also not a single orphanage will allow a unrelated single adult male in his virile years adopt a female child. It just doesn't happen, unless you became Jewish and just accuse the adoption clinic of antisemitism

So she moved to live/work with you when she was sixteen? Or was that even earlier?

The fallback option from orphans is runaways

I was crucified in a loli thread when I suggested that a few years ago. It’s still the best option, in my opinion, since having a daughter for any other reason is the ultimate cuckoldry.

Do you not know how to use Google? Countries exist where it is possible. Orphanages are also not the only way to adopt.

Haha yeah that would be so weird to have a little ray of sunshine blossom into your loving wife. Like ewww

Attached: 1557878634846.jpg (960x960, 122K)

I had a nice little 12yo gf and helped her grow up.
Was my first time but not hers.