What's it like to lick a girl's asshole?

What's it like to lick a girl's asshole?

What must i do so that i can lick a girl's asshole?

Attached: 1574048352604.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

Just go for it, move down after you get her warmed up. Its nothing special really, but take a good whiff before you commit.

like licking a dude's asshole but there's a vagina next door

Bump

Attached: Time to stop.gif (370x208, 945K)

Eating ass is pretty great. Girl buttholes were meant to be licked

Attached: 1450504674890.jpg (320x234, 19K)

Pretty much but it feels alot less gay

like licking a 9-volt battery

It's hot when you're going down on her and you're looking at it right there, and you just slide your tongue over it.

Depending on the girl, sometimes they're shy about it, or sometimes they don't say anything and they just get in to it.

Show dick, and I will determine.

You sound like my faggot-ass brother who thinks anal is gay because guy's have assholes too.

>like licking a 9-volt battery
Yup. You know you shouldn't stick your tongue on it but at some point you're going to do it anyway just to see what its like.

maybe you are the faggot desu

Go suck shit out of a nigger's anus.

Come kick my asshole

Attached: 37C7DEA1-6332-463A-985F-0EA9B633CD8C.jpg (320x240, 18K)

>What must i do so that i can lick a girl's asshole?

....let's just work on getting you laid first, shall we?

Attached: 762.jpg (300x450, 23K)

>What must i do so that i can lick a girl's asshole?

Attached: sultan-chloroform-n-f.jpg (200x250, 5K)

And I thought my tits were small.

My ex really liked when I licked her asshole. After a while it became part of our foreplay.

Just make sure she's willing to clean up first, and you're good.

Would you eat this?

Attached: 11160032-1869-xxxlibz.com.jpg (1195x1600, 623K)

First time I tounge fucked my wife in the ass we was drunk. We got a shower together cuddled up in bed and my cock was rock hard she was extremely wet. She got doggy and I was eating the pussy then I'd jab her ass with my tounge it tasted fine . Make it known it was deliberate by tounging 3 seconds my wife basically pushed back on my tounge the second time and grinded my tounge into her ass. I fucked her stupid for like 10 minutes thumbing her ass. When I put my dick in her ass it was no mercy. Let me tell you. She learned that night I am the man and she will submit . We still anal play at least once a week we never talk about it and iv let her fuck me with the biggest meanest strap you ever seen. I am open to have a 3 some but dude has to be female dom male submissive. I'd love to anal swap her and some bi curious pizza boy

>not paying for laser hair removal on the ass
you write like a fat dude