Being a sissy trap is the best feeling ever, cock feels great in my ass and mouth...

Being a sissy trap is the best feeling ever, cock feels great in my ass and mouth, anal orgasms are better than penile orgasms. Men want and protect me like a princess. I look fabulous. Pleasing cock is the greatest thing ever.

Attached: 5d9763336d338.jpg (540x776, 81K)

hot, sissies are the best

Attached: 1570274939402.jpg (480x640, 47K)

hot guys who love my sissy ass are the best!

My God what a tasty asshole who is this?

I wouldn't know, I'm closeted, do you hook up with hot guys

Attached: 1541471572585.jpg (750x1303, 147K)

Yeah i hook up with guys, it so fun and the sex is great

lewd, I wish I could get bred to the point I fart out the cum

Attached: 1571216499888.jpg (1280x960, 65K)

just do it, grindr is a gays best friend, plenty of other guy on the down low if thats what you want

I'll check it out, hope I don't get recognised

Sissy traps make me so hard, like fuck, not a single women ever turned me on as hard as some sissies do. I want to fill a cute butthole with my seed so much

Attached: tasty.gif (387x291, 535K)

women have sex out of necessity, sissys have sex because they WANT it, they love cock and think its the best thing in the world, the difference is attitude and sissys definitely have the better attitude towards cock

That's good and all, but I'm not really thinking about hooking up for a quick fuck once in a while. I've heard that sissies are damn slutty and easy going. I want a real relationship, but homos have trouble keeping it in their pants.

there are plenty of sissies looking for relationships, really it all just about communication and telling the other person what you are looking for. Ive been in a long term relationship before, all my sissy slutyness got directed towards him and it was a good relationship with a strong sex life. Unfortunately it just didn't work out due to differences in personal goals.

Makes sense, maybe I'll get some cute sissy if I get lucky. Having a sissy sounds better than having to deal with women's bullshit.

>women have sex out of necessity, sissys have sex because they WANT it, they love cock and think its the best thing in the world, the difference is attitude and sissys definitely have the better attitude towards cock

You've clearly never had a girlfriend that actually wants your dick. Or maybe you've just never had a girlfriend?

Wish I had a personal sissy fuck toy.

That ass looks fucking tasty. Who is this?

dont want one dont need one, why would someone want a needy emotional and finical burden that would use sex as a bargaining tool and possibly trap you in a relationship with a pregnancy

I used to have a trap obsession until I fucked one

When they sweat they smell like men and their panties smell like a dudes jockstrap

That shit put me off traps for life

*Financial

This. Seriously who the fuck is it

>dont want one dont need one
Hahahahaha, sure dude.
I've dated trans and sissies and if anything they're even more emotional, especially if they are on HRT.
You talk about women as if they're the boogeyman. Have you not heard of the pill?

INCEL detected.
>You will die alone and unfucked.

You have fun with the open wound people call vagina

already had sex, plenty of sex. never had any desire to be with a woman. Always been a fag

Have fun getting shit on your dick

i dont get shit on my dick, im the one getting fucked, much better feeling

don't forget the aids

also sissies are good for short term fun and women are good for longterm fun

Women smell better than men and most men are pretty dumb anyway.

women are shit for longterm fun, they want less sex the more they get older, thats why marriages fail

t. roastie

Ironic you guys ACT like women but think that they're gross. You wish you were the goddesses that roam the earth but you were born a man thats disgusting.

Fair enough dude, you do you, it does feel pretty good tbf.
I just didn't understand your obvious resentment of women.

I kinda wish I was a sissy

"honey im home" i say to my queen of a girlfriend as i come home from work as i am the sole provider for her and her 5 kids she had with tyrone before we meet. We lay in bed together cuddling, i try to initiate sex, she backs off and says "im not in the mood, i went to tyrones today and have already been dicked good today". I dont like that she still fucks him but hey what ever makes her happy right i dont own her, at least she smells good. She want me to get a vasectomy, i do. After coming back from my surgery she tells me shes pregnant with tyrones kid, it okay though shes my queen and she smells nice. We get married, everything is great untill 6 months later she tells me shes leaving me for a guy that can provide for her need. She takes the kids, my house and my assests, but hey at least she smelled nice.

i'm not gay but i'd really like to have fun with you

> I'm not gay
I hate to break it to you user

liking twinks is not that gay is it?

> Not that gay
Think about that

i still have some interest in girls, and i mostly like femboys, traps and fem twinks,

Attached: 304803191.jpg (1364x1974, 260K)

It's not gay at all. Fucking prime boypussy is straight as fuck my man. Dominating some weak, pretty boy sounds pretty fucking straight to me.

yeah the problem is i'm a weak pretty boy,

Then your job is to get fucked my boy. Make some man happy with your ass. Got pics?

not gay unless your fucking a masculine guy, sucking dick or taking it in the ass

i don't really like masc men, i'd let a twink bigger than me fuck me probably and that's about it

There're plenty of twinks who like to top. There's something for everyone.

plenty of twinks are tops man just get on grindr and find one if thats what you want

>I look fabulous.

Attached: 1506655907_1398827_1.jpg (630x630, 43K)

Not true at all. I absolutely love women and revere women. That's why I love dressing and being fucked like one

So true. I get off so much harder when my prostate is being stimulated.

i cant masturbate anymore without something up my ass, once you get off on prostate stimulation everything else is meh

It's not that hard, just with wearing a cute pair or panties while you use your fingers to milk your prostate. You'll be hooked....

pink or light blue panties are the best, makes me feel so girly i love it

Indeed. I like sex anyway I have it but, the best is being fucked while I'm dressed like a slut

Kill yourselves you faggots.

Same, I like light purple, pink and maroon. Where's your favorite place to buy panties?

i'm afraid of tinder, being exposed is scary. i'm just another straight boy after all, having these cravings more and more lately but i'm probably bi and i will be able to repress it eventually

mostly online with any place that has cute clothes, Amazon is good because you can add clothes to a buy later list if i cant get them right away. You have any suggestions.

Try finding a girl who's into femdom. I'm exclusively straight but still have sissy fetish indulged. So far I've had two GF that feminized and fucked me.

Amazon does have some cute stuff. Honestly as dumb as it sounds I go to Walmart for lingerie. They have their own brand, you can get a bra for $4 and they have bins of panties so it's easy to make matching sets.

I always match of course. Matching means that you want someone to see it ;)

did he want babies?

Sometimes I think of this nice girl that I knew longer as a boy that I really wish I'd at least experimented with. They were never interested in men, though.

Attached: hot lovemaking blond trap laying back on top Nicole Charming (wish fullfilment).webm (720x480, 734K)

Cute cock but eww that arm hair ruins everything.

yeah i go to my countries equivelent to wall mart to, its good on a budget they have super cute clothes and its easier to find clothes that fit.

i'm afraid that lately i can ignore some hair if the face is really cute, it's scary i was only into passing trannies before

tfw your gf has bigger feet than you

What's your favorite style of panties?

no he didnt want kids it was just work commitments that got in the way of stuff. Fucking hot vid btw

That is sooo cuuute :3 Two penises together, I love that.

lacy panties for sure, pink or light blue with matching bra.

Nice. And yeah, the sizing is total guess work but its getting easier now that so many brands have inclusive clothing lines

Cute. I like high-leg ones, but recently I've been a thong girl. I go back and forth based on how I'm feeling

it also gets easier the more i buy clothes you kinda figure out your size and what works for you

yeah i definitely need to broaden my horizon since ive been sticking to the same style clothes

That's true. What's your favorite outfit?

Just find cheap ones and you can try a few different styles. Nothing wrong with experimenting ;)

Sissies here
gg/DCnP6b

ive only ever worn panties, bras and night gowns, i get so overwhelmed by the fashinon choices, i really need help with that stuff

I know, honey. I'm still working my through it too. Just start off really simple. I'll just pick one item to shop for (skirt, tank top, dress, etc.) and only look at that section. Once I'm happy with one or two, I'll go home and try them on...if they fit, I have some fun with myself ;)

I have a condition where i produce nearly no testosterone so i have a curvy body and tits like a woman so i kinda got to find something that fits my tits and body type, but its something i cant talk to women about and its frustrating.

Also, the best way to do it is to shop with a girl, obvious not super easy to arrange. But, my ex-Gf actually helped me explore my sissy fetish. We go shopping together, we would pick out some stuff for me to wear. When we got home I would have to do a 'fashion and strip show' while she sat on the bed wearing her strap on. Things would get even more fun from there ;)

Wow, does it effect you in any other way? I hope it's not painful/dangerous...

I have the opposite problem, I'm muscular and have broad shoulders....so I have to really do some figuring to find clothes that fit.

no painful or dangerous things happen with the condition, im just more feminine than most with tits and a fem body. have trouble growing body hair and all that jazz, basically the perfect sissy.

That's really interesting. How long have you been a sissy?

Being a sissy is literally the bestttt if you haven’t tried chastity yet I highly recommend!!

Attached: C2911E29-8609-4CEB-8983-08CDAF00AB83.jpg (3088x2320, 1.01M)

I've been curious about chastity for a little while. Any recommendations?

Pretty newly actually, start of this year. figured i was gay a few years before that at 17. Something i always found interesting though sneaking into sisters room and wearing dresses. i just kinda denied it for so long because "thats no what guys do" and i didnt want people to think that because of my condition im this way, i just enjoy it.

Start with a cheap plastic one from amazon to get used to it and then go from there. There’s a method to use a cheap stocking to help put it on

Sounds fun. How long do you wear it at a time? And do you feel like it helps you shift focus from your cock to your prostate and ass during play/sex?

Depends I guess, usually just when I dress and it def helps. It also feels amazing

Attached: 904E83E0-D866-4AC8-AC40-7A26DD186762.jpg (900x1600, 175K)

That's really interesting. For me, mine started as a panty fetish when I notice girls wearing thongs in school. After a few years, I started trying them on and liked it. I was sexually frustrated as a teen and experimented with anal a bit on my own, but didnt love it until my ex gave a prostate milking.

From there they grew together as she helped me indulge and explore it. 2 months after she milked me for the first time, I was fully crossdresser with makeup, on the bed ass down/face up and begging for more while she fucked me.

I'm gonna have to give it a try. ;)

And same, crossdressing just puts me in a the right "headspace" for playing with my prostate. I do have aneros I use strictly for massaging, but dressing up and fucking myself with a dildo is just so much more fun.

kendra sinclair

ive honestly never interested in women, i just liked feeling feminine around men that wanted to fuck me and they loved me being feminine. It does feel good to be girly.

Yesss perfect

on top of that women get the best things, like skirts, dresses, panties, bras, different kinds of top and pants, make up and all the fun stuff

manwhore detected, not everybody has time to please some princess asshole

If you look so fabulous, why not show your face

That's hot. I'm actually exclusively straight and only have interest in women, but I love being a girl too, guess I'm just a lesbian ;) lol

One of my favorite role plays with my ex was I would crossdress, but I was a "straight girl" and she had to seduce me to "try being a lesbian with her" she was Bi so she had a lot of fun with it too

Damn son, who hurt you ?

Something about being a fem sissy and being held by a man is so good, kinda makes it feel like your a proper woman. even know im gay i can see why the "lesbian experience" could be hot to straight sissies

Same, I love how women can express themselves with their clothing and just their shapes. I love women with big hips and how they dress to accentuate their waist.

That's actually something I talked over with my ex when we were really exploring my fetish (psych major) she said that mine comes from a reverence of women and their sexuality. Not that I'm unhappy as a man, but that I love women so much that the idea of being one and getting to explore their sexuality and sensuality is what I'm after. I really miss being her girlfriend. We used to have a day where I would have to be a girl all day (usually a Saturday when we didnt have to go out) and it so much fun.