Not smelling and fapping to your sister's used panties

>Not smelling and fapping to your sister's used panties
Explain yourself

Attached: 1348975345.jpg (812x702, 144K)

Would put her g string in my mouth if I had one

>Not smelling and fapping to your sister's used panties

>Not smelling and fapping to your mother's used panties
Explain yourself

but i am..

Love my sisters panties

Attached: 5E8DF656-3B49-4A42-A0A9-5660A98A7337.jpg (1125x2203, 361K)

Din lille fapper

Don't have a sister. My moms are nice though

I have hundreds of panties and bras. Kik me if you are into this stuff @ sevensharks.

Attached: m_5de2e25a1528125d575f4d9d.jpg (580x580, 207K)

Don't have a sister. Would if I did though.

No you wouldn’t.

My friends swear to me my sis is a solid 8, but when I look at her all I see is a 1.

That's nature's doing. It's an evolved trait to not be attracted to your close family. If I had a sister I'd probably not be attracted to her either. But the thought of when I was a teenager of a girl about my age in the next room over was super hot.

Anyone going to describe the scent of the panties as good as they can? I am here to hear stories and descriptions!

don't have a sister. even if i did, i still wouldn't be degenerate enough to fap to her.

Mmmmmm

Attached: 556302776.jpg (1536x2048, 270K)

Yeah yeah whatever coomer

>nature
oh, right, so every person who fucks their sister/bro/dad/mom/etc. is unnatural.

No, westermarck is bullshit and you bought it like a good retard

people with sisters want to fuck them but don't because society scares you into not doing it. in societies where incest is accepted (ptolemiac egypt for 300 years, for instance) incest is wincest

Just sniffed my GF's daughter's today. I think they went too long without it being changed because I detected ass and the color was off. She's 19yo hottie. Was a major disappointment.

Nothing about my sister is super attractive to me tbh I'd honestly rate her like a 4 or 5, it's literally just the fact that she's my sister that makes me want to choke slam her into a wall and rape her

If you had a mouth?

What did you expect?? Flowers and cologne? Panties smell of piss, sweat, ass and it is the most intoxicating odor. I would have cum buckets if i smelled what you did.

this. i have 2 sisters and ewwwww.

female friends and housemates though, fuck yess :D

Do you have a sister? If not, shut the fuck up, you don't know what you are talking about. I have a sister and would prefer to fuck a mare or dog than my sister. To me she is a 0/10 so I do agree with nature having something to do with it. It is not society. Incest is very rare for a reason, I don't doubt there are people that would fuck family but I think it is the minority. There is genuine disgust to family members and I do support the idea of nature/genetics having something to do with it.

Faggot

More

haha this. agreed what did you expect, but also disagreed with the other guy - that is totally gross :P (to me, obvs each to their own)

no sisters, duh.

Normalfag

I d- don't have a sister...

kek

>tfw did not have a sister to secretly fetishize

do your moms then, my moms smell great

don't shower for a day then stick your finger in your taint and smell it and that's pretty much it

Yeah. I guess I am. Never thought being normal would get me judged harshly, though.

>incest is rare
lol. its legal in OH, NJ, and RI, and it's not rare.

Dead since I was 8.

>Panties smelled of ass....
>amsurprised.
Yep. That's the most stupid thing I've read tonight.

>I am disgusted therefore it is genetic

are you disgusted by cannibalism? surprise! It's not disgusting to papuan headhunters.

are you disgusted by eating dogmeat? surprise! It's not disgusting to worst coreans.

are you disgusted by fucking farm animals? surprise! no you're not! and neither are dune coons, southerners, africans, and canadians!

Disgust is completely sociological. What you think is disgusting is simply because society programmed you to think that way.

I actually love the smell of ass on panties

Actually, you just love the smell of ass.

I would if I had a sister. I've done it with my mom's though when I was younger.

Also my petite 19yo cousin's. I'm old enough to be her father but I would still cum buckets inside her tight ginger pussy and make her mine.

fuck yes. cousins I can get onboard with (and inside of ideally)(i have too many hot female teen cousins :S)

like seriously, every guy that has a sister, did this at some point in their youth, you can't convince me otherwise

I seriously don't understand your thinking. Would you eat your own shit, or would you be disgusted because "society" made you disgusted of eating your own shit? Go make stupid comments on other threads please.

>like seriously, every guy that has a sister, did this at some point in their youth

wrong you degenerate faggot

there are tribes that season food with shit. look it up, kid

I know I do it's very erotic

sure some have, but I have two, and not a thing I ever wanted to do...

sisters friends however :P

And it's because of their culture, not because it's natural

>Their culture
>as in, their sociological expectations

welcome aboard kid. you just figured it out