She's your gf and tells you she's really into authentic rape play. How do you go about doing it...

She's your gf and tells you she's really into authentic rape play. How do you go about doing it? What're somethings that push the boundaries but both will enjoy?

Attached: IMG_20190403_100731_543.jpg (640x848, 62K)

She’s into rape there are no boundaries

Get her in a full Nelson and fuck the shit out of her

Just wanna know details as to how I would do this convincingly

Just wear a fucking Bill Cosby mask and say who wants pudding bitch

Then slap her around and hold her down while you fuck her in the ass

Had one like that. She was best fuck ever. Nobody else even close. Just thinking of her whimpering as she couldn’t resist any longer... she’d be so wet when I got in, fucking bed was soaked. She was 5’9”, 130 and strong. Put up a good fight. Loved being choke fucked just as she came

I leave her ass.

Attached: A1D911DC-1A12-4A5E-A2DC-EB5E32779557.jpg (1125x661, 485K)

Wow, any techniques you could tell me? How should I hold her down? She seems to have similar body shape as yours. How does choking work?

Hire a couple of big buck niggers for $20. Tell them to hire a van, and give them her route to work. Let them know shes down, but that they should blindfold her and ignore her shouts - its all part of the fun, and go along for the ride to watch.

>Girlfriend
>Girl

Attached: vanilla-ice.jpg (1280x850, 143K)

Are you kidding

Those fuckers would kill him take the money and rape her to death

On second thought go with his plan

rent a car, go to her work/school when she gets out, make sure its dark tho bc if someone sees you they're gonna call the cops, park the car near hers, when you see her walk out the building, get out and walk by her, (keep your head down/wear a hoodie), and then turn around when she gets about 3 paces away from you, grab her, blindfold her, handcuffs, throw her in the backseat, drive home, then take her in your room, start fucking her from behind but then take the blindfold off her.

My girlfriend is into non-consent. Violent takedown/abduction scenes are really risky though - both in terms of causing harm, as well as having issues with other folks who see/hear you. What worked for her (may not work for your girlfriend) was getting sleeping pills. She went to a doctor and lied about insomnia until she got prescribed Lunesta. I keep the pills. When I feel like it, I grind them up and put them in her food or snack right before bed. Knocks her out pretty effectively then I fuck her in her sleep.

She always knows when she wakes up - she's usually sore from the sex and in any case gets a mini-hangover feel from the pills. She gets off the next morning to knowing she was fucked without her knowledge or consent. Sometimes she begs to know what I did to her, which I then turn into coercion for more sexual favors from her, etc.

Beat the fuck out of her

Oh God that's amazing. I think I could do something like that if I get her super drunk. Or even just a little bit drunk. She's a super helpless drunk so I can definitely have my way with her

yeah neither of us drink, so sleeping pills are the way to go (also, do not take Lunesta with alcohol do not take Lunesta with alcohol do not take Lunesta with alcohol). We're long distance, so we've been negotiating her taking pills and me visiting when she's not expecting it - if I'm rough enough she wakes up kind of groggy, enough to know something's happening but not enough to rationally figure out it's probably me.

Just remember, her rape fantasy isn't just about getting blackout drunk and you taking advantage of her - she wants to feel helpless and violated. She has to *know* it's happening/happened/going to happen, but be powerless to stop it. I sometimes just walk up to her, open her mouth with my thumb, put the pill in, and tell her "swallow". Then send her to bed.

So when in bed, how should I fuck her so that it's rough enough to leave her feeling it down the line, but not cruel enough to really hurt or scar her permanently? Also, tips on fucking someone semi conscious

>not cruel enough to really hurt or scar her permanently?
whew, I don't know what you're planning but uh

I mean, at least with my girlfriend, there's not a big risk in any of the stuff we do. I'll often finger her or myself and either wipe it on her face or stick my fingers in her mouth. I'll also fuck her with a strapon pretty regularly. It's not hard to leave her asshole hurting in the morning, although you shouldn't actually do it completely dry since it can tear. When I do that I always leave the toy somewhere super obvious and don't clean it. She can clean it when she wakes up.

I'll usually straddle her face to cum, leave her smelling it in the morning. She won't be able to use her tongue when she's unconscious so I ride her nose and use my fingers.

Unconscious people are actually kind of a pain to fuck. Have a pillow or two nearby that you won't mind getting fluids on that you can prop her up with, and a towel doesn't hurt either. It's super violating to get cum in when you're unconscious, although if you do it in her pussy that can lead to UTIs, so be a good partner and do it in her ass or on her face.

Oh and obviously take lots of pictures and refuse to show her unless she earns it.

First you need to ask yourself a very important question.

>Ketchup
or
>Catsup

Attached: tumblr_mc83fzVDVl1r2okwqo2_500.jpg (486x291, 19K)

Leave! Sex might be good but for the remaining 23 plus hours that bitch will be out of control.

Attached: 8DB9CF48-7BFA-4525-8195-42C9CFA24300.jpg (581x1012, 149K)

Yessss! Pictures are a great idea! Can't believe I forgot about it. Also, can unconscious/semiconscious people orgasm? Like if I fuck her or eat her out, will she feel it and orgasm still?

>Sex might be good but for the remaining 23 plus hours
weak tbh

If she's also competitive you wanna have a sex fight

Probably not. She might get a little wet, but I would be very surprised at an orgasm. She could cum if she actually wakes up, even if she's a little groggy, although my girlfriend has a little more trouble cumming when on Lunesta so ymmv (maybe similar to how some guys have trouble cumming when drunk? Not a doctor)

Lie down face down, ass up, and tell her two safe words, one real and one fake for her to ignore me saying, so she gets the thrill of raping my ass with her strap on.

Sex is only rape if a tiny asian penis is involved

Hey! My tiny penis isn't asian! D:

Sounds like you grandma had a chink in the woodpile