This is exactly why guns are needed. Who knows what else

This is exactly why guns are needed. Who knows what else

youtu.be/qFNBUs7O-h4

Attached: c8f5e4758b3d7d511a530a7f00c36613.jpg (500x269, 22K)

"This is why guns are needed, guise!!!1"

>shows a fucking movie about killer monsters

sure OP

Imagine being this ready to shit on freedom and not even understanding the meme

Keep seething OP.

I'm so mad

That would be a birthday wish come true - actual monsters to hunt.
2nd place would be dinosaurs.

Helks yeah tho

I don’t like hunting animals anymore - just can’t bring myself to hurt them unless I can see that they are old & suffering.
Monsters/dinosaurs though? Pffft - those fuckers would be smoke checked.

Dinosaurs tied for 2nd with liberals

Vampires would require silver bullets, as would werewolves

Depending on the folklore, normal bullets would do it, but you had to cut off the head and place a holy wafer in their mouth or they’d just rise again that night.
Also, they can walk in daylight normally (original vampires, not the newish ones starting around the 1890s).

Itd have to be a silver knife or sword when cutting off their heads

Not necessarily, sometimes just a blade blessed by a holy man would do it.
Vampire folklore is extremely varied depending on the region.

Would the holy man need to be wearing any silver?

No, not really.

I’m sensing you got a thing for silver...

Luckily no one wants to live in your fly over state

The most American thing I've seen all year
Gave me goose bumps

Kinda in the same boat here, user.

Gol dern monsters!

Found the liberal.

Switch to photography like I did.
Costs as much for good gear, same skills are used - where and when to look, patience, and good concealment.
Plus, good photos sell.

Except all the coasties running for flyover states after they wrecked their own....
There's a reason even places like fucking Northwest Arkansas are absolutely exploding right now

Wtf? He doesnt hold the butt of the last gun against his body when he shoots

Guns WILL be outlawed in America in the next 25 years. I guarantee it

It’s called firing from the hip, or as I like to call it, a waste of ammo.

You're full of shit.
Any halfway knowledgeable hunter understands two things.
1. Any death an animal will experience in the wild will be orders of magnitude worse than taking a bullet and quickly dying.
2. Conservation programs which are 98% funded by taxes on firearms, ammunition, and licenses for both hunting AMD fishing are the main reason various wildlife populations are still healthy.
In fact, due to the drop in number of annual hunters, many states are starting to have problems funding their conservation programs which, by the way, are so successful that the US is literally the world gold standard for conservation and is emulated and studied across the globe for its amazing strides in wildlife population rehabilitation.
t. hunter and gun owner who cares enough to do the research

Pfff sure thing. Let me ask, who’s gonna round up the 300+ MILLION guns from over 100+ million homes when there is a grand total of >6million law enforcement agents and active duty military (all branches), combined.

I mean, they can try.
It totally worked for drugs and booze...

I didn’t say I don’t get my annual stamps, and I have my lifetime hunting and fishing license already, I just don’t like hunting anymore.
Besides, you do know you can directly donate to state and federal wildlife programs without actually hunting, right, Elmer?

god damn i used to love tremors as a kid but i was too young to know it was a satire. also, fuck the libs we need our guns

You're so fucking wrong on both of your points.....it's clear you have no clue what you're talking about.

Attached: 1507216145263.gif (200x150, 789K)

this is one of the best scenes in any movie ever made.
you would do the exact same thing in their position.

In my state all trail stickers and etc go right to the DNR.
Things die. I get it. I appreciate other hunters for thinning out deer herds, for example, so they stay healthy and so that I don't run one over every 50 feet. But hunting doesn't do anything for me, and I'm just not into coming up on a clean shot to see the animal spitting up foamy pink blood and lung tissue and having to put it down quickly anymore.

We're not trying to take away your hunting rights or say you're a 'bad' guy. You can calm down. Your not some macho "putting food on the table, manly shit here!" Or are you?
Hunting is hunting. It's relatively easy if you are patient. It is not a measure of your manhood.