How do you guys like your ramen?

How do you guys like your ramen?

Attached: received_544026603133333.jpg (657x1280, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/shopping/product/15213052705726438433
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If were talking fucking maruchan chicken flavor poor ppl ramen you bring dem yummy noods to a boil and cook them for 3 minutes. Strain 97 percent of the water. Add 1/2 spoonful of butter. Mix. Add chicken flavor shit. Mix even more. Let cool a touch. Enjoy.

Damn dog. Cant believe I never thought of adding butter. I gotta try that.

gonna try the butter

Beef is better bitch boy

As if it's worth the time to defend some artificial noodle cocaine that's wrapped in aluminum. Hold your breath tubby.

I always put sriracha in mine.

I'm about to change your ramen eatin' life. Cook your noodles then drain the water. Put in a spoonful of sour cream and then mix the seasoning pack in. Don't add the packet till the end....ife changing

Alright bet. I already ate but I'm gonna try that shit tomorrow morning.

Peanut butter and sriracha in it, poor mans pad thai

Sounds ..... interesting

Plain, no seasoning, with butter
I rarely eat it but unless it's a big bowl of spicy flavor or instant Tom Yum ramen, most of the time on the rare occasion I eat ramen I eat unseasoned Maruchan with butter
Call me childish, but don't knock it til you try it
Shit's so savory and buttery and doesn't taste like cheap broth

I add butter to my little brother's ramen and he calls it my signature butter ramen
He's a teenager and can make his own but it's so cute to me that he calls it that

I don't like Sriracha but that probably is better than it sounds dude

Tom Yum some good shit.

Anyone ever eat the raw noodles with seasoning sprinkled on as a kid? My little brother and I used to do that all the time, he kept ramen in his room and we'd eat it as a snack.

It adds a nice bit of needed heat and a slight garlic taste.

Not for everyone but I love it.

I tried that. Didn't care much for it.

Maybe in ramen it's better then
I tried it with nuggets or something and it was gross, too sweet and too garlicky for me
But in noodles it's probably better

>wholesome and based

Yeah it is better in ramen. Atleast the legit sriracha does. Not that off brand garbage.

Pretty sure the salt in the ramen helps balance out the garlic and sweetness.

Beef flavor with a little soy sauce and red pepper/Sriracha

Cut up whatever veggies I can find, leftover chicken/beef. Random spices from the cabinet. Microwave 5-8mins, drain add flavor packet. Eggs and cheese are also acceptable additions. Add after flavor packet and microwave until cooked/melted.

Can't go wrong with that

I eat it dry as a snack. Crush it with your heel and spread the seasoning around.

Pretty good, can taste the flavor packet better when it isn't diluted by water. Sapporo beef is top tier.

Attached: ramen.jpg (640x2176, 404K)

I live on Chunky, Ramen, Uncle Ben's rice, Campbell's vegetable soup, and fast food.

I usually eat the Chow Mein noodles. All around better quality.

Not saying much though for food that costs 75 cents. The dried veggies in those are nasty so I typically add my own or leave it out all together.

I toss 2 eggs into the water at the start and by the time the noodles are done I have 2 hard boiled eggs to enjoy with it.

The perfect diet.

I know three great ways. First two are harder b/c stovetop.

First one, is this one exactly, it's fantastic. Very heavy and rich.

Second one, works with anything but best with a spicy korean one. Boil water, toss in noodles and 4-6 frozen shrimp (optional), and when you take it off the heat crack an egg or two into it and stir vigorously to break up the egg. The egg cooks in the hot water, but because it's broken up it just makes the soup thick and hearty. Amazing.

Second way I only found recently. Very simple but it requires an uncommon ingredient: a soup base.
google.com/shopping/product/15213052705726438433
Works with any cup/bowl noodles, but preferably a spicy one, and either hot water or microwave. Basically, open seasoning packet and put it on top of the noodles. Pour a good splash of soup base over it and let it soak down into the noodles for half a minute. Then add hot water, or water + microwave. Let it cook a while until the noodles visibly reduce the water level. When you eat the noodles, the soup base will have coated about 1/4 of them in a way that sticks to them even in the watery soup. The noodles are infused with both the seasoning and the soup base, and the soup left at the end is so damn delicious. If the soup at the end is too rich, you can add more hot water to it at that point to dilute and get more out of it.

Moist.

Attached: tumblr_m9wyis9s8w1qhq5yvo1_250.gif (198x198, 48K)

>filtered water
>put in ramen and flavor pack
>bring to a boil then put on medium low heat
>add chopped chives, cilantro, black pepper, red chili pepper flakes, and your choice of protein (I like diced chicken breast)
>in a pan cook one scrambled egg
>ramen pot leave on low heat and reduce until there isn't any liquid
>this will leave the noodles very soft and flavorful
>add the egg you cooked and mix
>serve and garnish with more cilantro

Soak and heat up in half-3/4 seasoning, drain almost all water, mix with rest of seasoning plus either valentina/siracha/whatever hot sauce the mood feels
Drain rest of water
Mix with cheese, preferably tostitos dipping cheese.
Add some type of meat like pork grinds if you’re in the mood.
Top off with some type of completely crushed Cheetos/chips whatever you can get your hands on, as if you are breading chicken. I have ate ramen every day for about 4 years now. It is very cost efficient. I don’t even eat Maruchan because Nissin is cheaper. Multivitamins and water are essentially the rest of my diet

Indeed.

Just eat it raw

Add boiled water to noodles
Hop on Sup Forums
COOOOOOOMMM into noodles
Enjoy

Crush it to a powder in a pestle and mortar before lightly frying it in mustard seeds and asafoetida.

Attached: IMG_7717.jpg (750x425, 121K)