There are people this dumb in the US

there are people this dumb in the US

Attached: 79470533_1353540241492824_6560939492444733440_o.jpg (1440x958, 99K)

Yes, average Republican education levels have been falling for years now.

What they're saying is that democrats aren't Americans

How are you this dumb to get their point?

>How are you this dumb to get their point?
Are you missing a "not", user?

Yes, and believing that makes them dumb.

Attached: AWVGR3I.jpg (1024x701, 39K)

To be quite honest, both Demodumbasses and Repulitards are the dumbest people around. No, forget that. The dumbest Americans are the silent majority who doesn’t think like the extremists having all the media air time and sit around doing nothing and just going along with it rather than actually making their votes and voices count and not let a country slip into the toilet. Those are the real dumbasses.

>not let a country slip into the toilet

america's been in the toilet for years now

Hello brother shall we try for libertarian or green party this year?

Obviously. I take all my life lessons from nature itself. You know, the thing that created us, and when something happens in nature, unless it’s catastrophic, has it’s consequences felt years after. Our descent into oblivion started even before the 60’s...

That’s part of the problem. All anyone wants to do it put a title and label on themselves and walk around as if that makes them anything. If that’s how it should be, let me start a new party and call it the Common Sense Party and we do things according to common fucking sense.

I know, right.

Is it possible to self-reference?

Not quite sure.

Let's find out.

Damn, missed by 10...

Have been NPA my whole life, I just really want to see another label as you call it get a spot on the stage in a meaningful way, since Perot has there really been anyone that stood a chance at all? Nader, Stein, Johnson and the Bern (in some states) maybe.

Captcha really throws my timing off :(

it's democrats that want to keep everyone dumb.

Attached: NYsch.png (742x498, 502K)

That would suck.

Finally! It worked :D

I'd rather be a Texan than an American.

Secession when?

When ever you want take your queers and steers with you. Also nuke Austin.

To me, you seem like an absolute drooling retard too.

Can I make fun of you now?

Trump supporters are really Putin supporters that work for the Russian regime. Democrats are patriots. Trump supporters suck trumps cock who sucks Putin's cock

Attached: putincomputer.jpg (888x499, 113K)