Alright you fucking assholes...

Alright you fucking assholes, can someone explain how the fuck most guys lose their virginity before they turn 16 but I'm almost 19 and still haven't had a real gf?
I bathe regularly, I dress well, I am pretty much a normie mentally, I actually look handsome, etc
BUT STILL, no girl that I know is interested in me and I have no idea how to approach a girl I don't know to have sex, I just want to get this fucking thing off me before it ruins my life.

Attached: file.png (200x202, 48K)

Personality matters too retard

Attached: fyk.jpg (820x817, 89K)

Maybe you are just a fucking incel.

I had to buy a course on how to make women like me and I followed what it said to do and it worked because I have a gf now. Try that maybe

Have you tried talking to girls?

Nice airsoft toys faggot.

>doesn’t link course

>Personality matters too retard

Not when you have a 9 in cock. But you're dol without both.

It was stephan Erdman and the course was called pimp my lingo or something like that.

Women can smell intentions on you.
If you approach them with the mindset of wanting to only fuck them, then they will blow you off unless you are Chad. Which you are not. There’s a pair of eyes on a face above the tits you keep staring at, and if you look hard enough maybe you’ll even realize that there’s a whole other person behind those eyes, with thoughts, and feelings, and problems, and complex emotions. Maybe if you focused on getting to know the person, and not trying to sperg your way into their pants, you’d know that. Your personality is dogshit

Attached: 3CD4BE40-37B7-43EA-803F-B72D2A2A1077.jpg (739x739, 73K)

>I don't know how to approach women

>Why am I still a virgin

You're hopefully a dying breed

>Women can smell intentions on you.
IDK man I hear all the time about women getting fooled and slowly progressing doing more demeaning stuff and the moment they refuse they get dumped

>giving real advice on Sup Forums

Fuck off

Those aren't "I can't get laid" intentions.

damn

oh wow really?
I thought I was voluntarily not having sex

"I have no idea how to approach a girl".....

Whelp, found the problem

>maybe you’ll even realize that there’s a whole other person behind those eyes, with thoughts, and feelings, and problems, and complex emotions
I literally never approach women and it's because I always think of this before doing it

wow, I didn't realize that was part of the problem, thanks man I'm gonna add it to the post... oh wait

Did you watch Sex Education with Dana Scully? It's for you.

Desperation is a smelly cologne, OP.

Just be friendly and ask to hang out a couple times, let her talk about herself a lot, and then watch a movie together at your place and ask if she wants to make out during the movie. Then she thinks you actually care to get to know her but also if she doesn't want to kiss, then you know she is stingy with sex and just move into the next girl who will agree to hang out with you. Because eventually you'll find one who will put out if you try enough times.

I think someones going to fail most the time if youre approaching a woman woth your mind racing thinking 'im gonna fuck im gonna fuck, gonna get my dick wet on you, i wonder what her pussy looks like'

Women dont want a guy that has a dick and wants to fuck....that is everyone on the planet. So maybe offer some form of unique charisma or something, show your interest/passion/capability in something.

Ive always had the gift of the gab with women since i was like 14. Im 26 now and ive always found just being (fairly) unashamedly yourself works best.

Also being very muscular helps because people are by default more aware of you.

You must not have a sister or a female cousin. Sad really.

I do and they're all either retarded or assholes

I'll fuck you fam

You're a man

Nah just a fat chick

Stop caring so much and it will naturally be more likely to happen. I always do best with females when I'm not looking for intimacy at all

Don't need to worry. I have seen the stat that an estimated 60-75% of men in the US lose their virginity after they hit 20

Easy, when you were 16 parties were difficult to get by or just you didn't go to them. Now you are 19 maybe go to a party and get half wasted and try to score or just kiss someone. Rinse and repeat until something happens.

As someone who get terrified of making the first move, I'm not sure why I've never just asked.

ok, I'll fuck you too

Yeah just say something like "I want to be honest with you, I think you're so beautiful, do you want to make out for a bit? " that s worked for me twice

Have you tried rape?

Roger that.

Maybe take out a personal ad for “FWB, nothing serious please.”

Your solution is confidence.

This is not just for women but everything you do in life. If you have no confidence, no one is buying your shit.

Confidence is something that you can only achieve by mentally rearranging your brain. It comes easily after success, and continually snowballs into more and more of it.

This is why after your first lay, you will get more and more women. They will also be more attracted to you, because you are confident.

Same goes with everything. This is a catch 22 problem. You need the confidence to get the success, but you need a success story to gain the confidence.

TL;DR is honestly fake it until you make it.

But truthfully, you will need to actually put effort into this if it means something to you. Expand beyond your beta comfort zone.
Be prepared to fail, and learn from your mistakes to get better.

Or be a virgin.

You've gotta make the moves. You have to keep pushing through all the women until 1 is as horny/as desperate as you. I have a friend thats a girl (I hadn't talked to her for three years before doing this and we were never sexual before), when we started hanging out again I just started drawing on her with my finger, making swirls and patterns on her stomach while watching tv, I then start moving to more private areas the second time I did it. If she squirms/flinches when you touch her then she's not into you, if she flinches only while you move to her "areas" then she's just not ready or she just sees you as a friend...if she doesn't flinch then keep testing her, start moving those patterns from her stomach down to her hips, back up then back down to her pussy, then rub harder...and so on. Just take chances....first step is getting in a room with a girl alone, side by side, with a movie on, second step is getting her comfortable with being touchy, this leads to the thirds step (foreplay) then the rest just happens...unless you're me and can't get hard in the moment, then you get put back in the friendzone

Your dick gives off gay vibes which women detect.