Do you like female booty smell?

Do you like female booty smell?
What about their sole smell?

Attached: 1576034697252.jpg (433x549, 25K)

Smells like shit, so unless you like the smell of shit, sniff away.

Have you actually sniffed before?

Bump

doesnt smell of shit necessarily. its usually just sweaty and sweet smelling, which i really love!

Agreed

love stanky musky buttholes

Attached: tumblr-nple58icj91uq5bz4o7-1280.jpg (1280x960, 272K)

M8 that looks sweet

Someone has never had a by action before

Attached: 8.png (1024x768, 1.67M)

Love booty smell. I sniff and lick the ass of every girl I'm with.

its almost come to a point now that if i dont sniff ass i wont cum. its just way too good.

Attached: ptis-758-1000.jpg (806x559, 125K)

I had to stop eating her out because the smell and taste was going to make me gag.

Attached: tumblr-p3cxghbuuo1wzu9rao6-1280.jpg (886x749, 101K)

what a waste, wish i was there to smell it instead

JUDEN

Humans should be destroyed

Attached: dp19.jpg (598x785, 204K)

The only thing I'm envious of you chaps is being able to eat out from behind. I'd love to, but I have a new nose and don't like my nose in a butthole.

Jew nose*

How much of a hook is your nose, Mordechai?

My favorite is when my Step daughter showers first thing in the morning and then goes and does her work out. When she comes back after getting all sweaty she smells incredible. It’s intoxicating and I can’t get enough. I start with sniffing her asshole and then eating it out followed by giving her oral followed by fucking her while smelling her feet. I almost came just now describing it

Attached: 698330d1-2629-46d9-847f-c75226ff5b87.png (960x672, 320K)

if i wanted to smell that id just stick my hand down my pants and smell my own taint sweat
tho i do remember thinking this girls actual, clean asshole tasted oddly sweet

Who is this girl? Got any more?

Kinda related.

I dated this chick a while back. Amazing ass, perfect innie pussy, and loved sex. I was really getting feelings for her.

One night we went out of town for a mini vacation. We went out to eat and headed for our hotel. I needed something from the front desk and the line was bit long. She says to me" my feet hurt I'll just meet you up at the room" and scurried off. The line progressed fairly quickly so I was headed up not skip far after her.

As I opened the door, I got the biggest waft of shit like I never have experienced. She was literally walking out of the bathroom as I walked in the room. She left me downstairs to come up to our room and drop a massive fucking shit. I'll never forget the rush of warm, turd air that hit me. I never looked at her the same after that..

Fast forward some years, I am married to a different woman and think her farts are the cutest fucking thing ever. Dont mind sitting with her while she shits. She barely generates a smell. And her asshole always smells neutral even after a full day of tasks.

There's really no point to this other than the fact that I knew knew girl who took putrid shits and now my wife who takes cute shits and I lick her asshole regularly.

If you're only attracted to her it will smell like straight ass, may or may not be a good thing

If you love her, that ass will smell like cinnamon buns with a tiny hint of fart, and that's fucking sexy

been with white girls all my life, until last year when i got to fuck a black girl.

it was probably an individual thing, and not a race thing, but the smell of her pussy and ass was one of the nicest smells i have smelled in my life.

it was only after being with her, that i finally realized what people meant when they say the smell of a woman can drive them crazy.

shit turned me primal with lust. i still fantasize about her smell to this day.

she may be full of toxins bad genes. You are married to someone close to your gene pool

go fuck a horse youll experience the same primal bullshit youre spewing

HINTERHÄLTIGE NIEDERTRÄCHTIGE WÖLFE IM SCHAFSPELZ

This. truf

>Do you like female booty smell?
>What about their sole smell?

Thin, well nourished girls smell nice, like fancy soap, a bit swetty.

Feet and vagene depends on girls higiene

Fat girls smell like me (man) adn nasty food, so fuck off with em