Every commercial

Every commercial
Has
Niggers

Attached: Bitch ass niggerz.png (1078x1072, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZgXg_7kVI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1574494489824.jpg (648x433, 33K)

Ayo bix nood my nigga i swear g if you buy this shitty product you can have a white hot bitch like this actor in thos comercial spend your welfare checks here!

Just ignore it. Do you not use adblock? Do you watch TV ? Dumb NIGGER

well if you specifically google them, then yes it would appear that way.

calm down faggot.

Attached: 1573813861988.jpg (1088x897, 490K)

instagram,com/chickenoverice?igshid=fghw60i9cs71 IS KILLING THEMSELVES LIVE AAAA

Rot in hell you shill faggot

>being triggered by the actors in the commercials and not the sheer level of advertising in our face

Attached: 1563509669517.jpg (640x725, 28K)

good post, op. thanks. you are right.

was just thinking about this movie today. came out in 1967, the decade when the left came to prominence in america.
have no idea, but wondered if this was jewish hollywood's mission to normalize mixed-race relationships.

Attached: gwctd.jpg (187x269, 12K)

Those stinky damned skies and clouds and grounds and their shitty advertisements

Attached: image0-45.jpg (2560x1536, 561K)

Funny thing is, with all the nigs on tv. You'd think maybe come of them might owners of big media. Yet these companies are almost entirely owned by jewish people. Furthermore, if it were truely about equality, you would see other minorities represented just as much as blacks. Fact is it has nothing to do with equality, and everything to do with trying to start a civil war and generally destroy "western society"

Attached: 1567683755958.jpg (1024x774, 318K)

this stop watching shekelvision you idiots

and you don't know why? I'll give you a hint. It has nothing to do with jews or liberals or feminists or any stupid shit your 3rd grade cause-and-effect reasoning comes up with. It's about advertising money. If the people footing the advertising dollars could find a female who was asian and black mix, and a male who was latino with blonde hair, holding a white baby outside an igloo, and they were arab headwraps that's what you'd see. It's about getting as many groups of people as possible to identify with the ad. Since you spergs identify with nothing, and are so sensitive that two people standing together triggers you, then you only see a your own stupid projections.

Attached: 1573809493944.jpg (1880x2880, 1.18M)

Attached: Nigeez.png (1079x606, 893K)

Really nice word salad Shlomowitz

>It's about getting as many groups of people as possible to identify with the ad
Bullshit! They know this pisses off a good amount of their white audience. They are the MAJORITY, by a pretty large percentage, followed by beaners. So, if it had anything to do with the demographic. You still would not see blacks represented so highly. You are right about one thing though, it is all about the advertizing money. The problem is the adgenda of those who are giving the money.

Attached: 1534843873420.jpg (640x473, 223K)

They want rid of whites. Without whites, they are the master race.

excellent comment

this thread

Attached: its a conspiracy.jpg (340x255, 20K)

much similarity between "racism" and "anti-semitism."

football player is aided by his brown skin in concealing the fact he has the ball. an announcer states this simple fact and is suspended and forced to apologize.

someone questions the jewish version of the holocaust and just the act of questioning makes them anti-semitic.

"racist" and "anti-semetic" are words to beat down those who want to stop the intentional dilution of the white race.

in short, i'd say don't be concerned if someone calls you racist or anti-semitic. they're using the terms as weapons to try to silence legitimate opinion.

this poster

Attached: Jew smells Shekels below.jpg (500x667, 59K)

i love people who pooh-pooh "conspiracy theories" in general. do these people think everything they see on the nightly news is true? it's hard to believe anyone could be so gullible.

I can totally see why all the minorities are more than happy to go along with mr himensteins whole little "white genocide" thing he's got going here. Thing you have to remember is, once were gone, all you'll be left with is the same people that were in the country you left. I mean why'd you come here? I'm pretty sure there's nothing special about the dirt that make this rock better than any others..

Attached: bce.jpg (1080x572, 59K)

Attached: 1536390353570.png (1584x4553, 1.53M)

I mean, to be fair, Jesus does suck.

It goes right along with them calling everything racist or antisemitic. Discredit, silence and persecute anyone that starts to see the subversion.

Imagine being so cucked that you watch ads

Attached: 1573810470220.jpg (1200x907, 185K)

Attached: 1546239375851.jpg (1280x985, 293K)

imagine being so stupid that you think it's about ads

i have no idea. i haven't watched a television in over 20 years. tv is an archaic relic

That's sad actually. Fuck the jews and their racemixing shit

/bro, it's not about what you've watched or haven't. we frankly could not care less. it's about what a nation of sheeple is watching.

Sooo...he was behind all that...

Attached: 8311574960428931.jpg (1516x1172, 140K)

Could you people recommend me some good music that is written and sung by whites and not liberals. I used to listen to grunge but I found out that pretty much all of them are an ultra libcucks and like abortions and save the whales and all that crap. I need some anti nigger anti muslim anti liberal anti jew good ol southern hard rock style music.

Attached: 1573808957829.png (1173x1162, 473K)

it's just cheap pandering to the woke generation by cynical corporations that laughs at diversity in private.

>fuck, how can we market [brand] to people?
>i know... niggers. people luv niggers
>you know as well as i that no one really likes niggers. they're dumb
>yeah, but that's not the point... the public consensus is: niggers good, white bad
>people luv to pretend they like nappy monkeys and their dumb bullshit.
>just whip together a short segment with a couple of token fieldhands
>people will object internally, but praise is as "progresses" externally
>besides, this nigger-trend won't last forever
>we better cash in on it while we can, because niggers are normally fucking worthless.

i'm a conservative but there's nothing wrong with wanting to save the whales

Forced multiculturalism is unnatural.

not sure that's quite the conversation you'd hear if you were a fly on the wall, but i definitely get your point. i suspect many in the corporations behind these ads would disown daughters who brought home a non-white man.

Surprised noobody posted this Stone Toss work yet.

Attached: race-mixing-advertising-comic.png (1000x1000, 89K)

Despite making up only 13% of the American population, blacks are enlisted in 100% of male roles in commercials

chuckle. first i've seen it

back to R*ddit you go! :D

Attached: newfag.jpg (604x604, 66K)

> can't bypass "reddit" filter
> calls others newfag

if furries was the oppressed minority of choice, you can bet your ass that ad-couples would be wearing fursuits.

biracial bullshit is just a tool to sell dumb crap to dumb people. you can't market anything today with traditional values to a woke consumer base high on on themselves.

my point is this: throw your tv out. it is fucking pointless. the very idea to sit and wait for something you want to watch instead of using bittorrent to watchwhat you want, anytime, anywhere and with the ads stripped away, is utterly insane for a normal person.

Didn't know there was a Reddit filter, I do it just for the laughs.
Anyways, you gotta go back, nigger.

well, you're preaching to the choir. i don't have tv. just a vcr and i watch whatever i find in secondhand stores that looks good. i'll have to check out bittorrent. maybe.

That ethiopian guy from the last picture is fucking hideous, there's no way that is a real couple

how can you not be using bittorrent bro? it's is the most widespread online technology besides internet itself. everybody under 60+ uses it

oops i've given away my age

Attached: 1537780009806.jpg (666x500, 76K)

Why does it matter you can see people of color in adverts?

It really is, in Canada you will never see a respectable commercial with a strong white family, always mixed. Sad.

I just google'd interracial couple tv and it seems pretty balanced tbqh. WMAF is underrepresented compared to WMBF but who fucking cares really?

doesn't reflect reality.
it's like something out of the disney genetic labs...
youtube.com/watch?v=YZgXg_7kVI8

Because it's an attack, and in no way represents the American demographic.

Attached: 1546243299564.jpg (480x612, 98K)

YOU will care when the kikes turn you're home into a third world shithole. Or maybe you won't, perhaps thats part of the problem.