I am fucking my 7 year old little sister. I lick her feet and she licks on my penis. Am i a bad person...

I am fucking my 7 year old little sister. I lick her feet and she licks on my penis. Am i a bad person? Im only 22 yrs old

Attached: 1576133217250.gif (693x1080, 795K)

yes, die fag
most likely bait but still...die fag

how'd it start

Yes you are. What kind of idiot licks fucking feet. Do you cum on her face though?

Yes.

Eh, not really, you're degenerate but you aren't really hurting her

feet huh

Let’s see her feet

authorities will be in contact soon user.

ur a king keep it up , take videos

Yes
Tho I think you're just baiting

Are there degenerates like this irl?

Seek help

Of course there fuckin' are, why do ya think people get arrested for pedophilia?

these

this

It's completely normal, if you Believer in Allah...

Pics or it didn't happen

People get arrested for molesting, not being pedo

Post feet faggot

Yes he is. She's going to grow up remembering that her older brother molested her.

please get jumped by 8 niggers op

Pics or didn’t happen

Why did your parents wait 15 years after they had you to have another kid

Get cancer

>only 22

You're a grown-ass man under the law. Don't worry though, your ignorance will not go unrewarded; it's earned you a VIP pass to the black dick buffet!

Between this and the 12 year old thread, I'm guessing people have the idea that Sup Forums is some kind of pedo safe haven. Not the case. Save the world, and your sister, by sticking your dick in a beehive, and then turning yourself in. That way, even if you grow to like all that black dick, you'll never cum.

I reported you to the fbi. Sup Forums will send your IP to them. I bet you're gonna regret making this thread real soon.

Sooo...he was behind all that...

Attached: 8261574960493573.jpg (1556x1187, 127K)

>Am i a bad person?

only if you dont marry her.

just looking at the moral fags on here makes me sick.

Thisa site is really just becoming another reddiit

if true fucking kill yourself

Attached: 1571958622866.jpg (503x337, 23K)

Loli is one thing, but being a pedo rapist is on a level all it's own. Do everyone a favor and kill yourself, but make sure you tell the family what you've been up to so they can tell you face-to-face how worthless you are.

Don't worry sir
Your personal van is on the way