Why haven't you befriended crows yet?

Why haven't you befriended crows yet?

Attached: ows_151431029980903.jpg (1200x720, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oqAU5VxFWs
youtube.com/watch?v=POiLhy3nfWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have.

Because of past mistakes.....

crows before hoes

tips on befriending them?

What do you feed them? Have you given them names?

i'm in too deep with the magpies

they don't get along with my eagle friends

Attached: eaglegang.jpg (692x443, 33K)

I don´t get the chance too often sadly, but I toss em some food whenever I can.

Damn you’re right

They shit everywhere and carry lice.

feed them regularly. they will recognise you

I started carrying some bread with me. I feed it to crows and jackdaws at the park. At first, the pigeons and sparrows were trying to get some, but I would scare them away. Now, crows are smart, so they noticed that I prefer their company, and are now very friendly to me - they hop onto the bench and sometimes even take pieces of bread from my hands.

I am currently trying to train them to bring me stuff for the bred. I'm planning to pick valuable stuff and leave the rest. I'm sure they are smart enough to figure out the rules of such a transaction. If they start bringing me stuff of different value, I might start giving them meat instead of bread, to show that the items are worth more.

I'm hoping to eventually use this to impress girls and scare off potential hostiles.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

so just like you?

Me and old crow go way back. My life for you

Thanks user, I needed this to start my day.

What's the best way to call a crow user?

I like this pic.

Attached: LTWNcMB.jpg (1200x1600, 341K)

She's just a source of food to them. And a toilet to shit on.

A group of them are called a murder for a reason you know

Haww haww. Come hither.

Got it user

with this call
youtube.com/watch?v=-oqAU5VxFWs

That's actually interesting. I would like to see the progress, can you start a blog or youtube channel ?

noice!

Um, I have. I have a whole murder who don't fly south because of our friendship. I don't drive so I have an open window to my garage. I have a place that I put food at. They leave lots of trinkets in that place that I collect before I feed them again. They are very bright. They seemed to have learned what trinkets I like the best. At first, I just put them aside to be polite (in the garage) to show them I was not throwing them out. I now have old watches, lace necklaces, colorful stones, rosery stones, brightly colored junk jewelry (don't judge, I hoard them), etc. I love studying their nests. They have a high amount of waste wrapper woven as nest material, usually straw wrappers but also often other wrappers. I don't pull the sellable jewelry out of them until the crow is done with the nest.

That's women in general.

I have a large collection of bird feeders in my yard which attracts many species and numbers of birds. My favorites are the Mourning Doves. They are big and dont give a shit. I frequently tell my wife that i want to capture them, one by one, and hang little upside down crucifixes around their necks. I would then groom them to be my loyal pack if Satanic Mourning Doves. She thinks I’m fucking crazy. But this gives me hope!

Yes, please start a YouTube channel on this so I may learn your ways.

youtube.com/watch?v=POiLhy3nfWQ

Attached: 5GVM6Xi.jpg.png (972x1031, 847K)

I have also befriended a pair of crows ,I ll give them dogfood and peanuts, they follow me always when I go out for shopping. Also sometimes they attack the little dog I go out for a walk :D

>no one remembers this greentext
newfags

Attached: 4P4NCsgAbGPIF_S9ORNqcBoZbr0-6ToI6mNTYPX4-qI.png (854x888, 823K)

I do, so what? Do I have to reference it until the end of eternity now? Fuck off nigger.