My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

Attached: IMG_4843.jpg (600x599, 113K)

Again?????

Good, he's educating her.

The sooner she learns her place, the better - And since you're to much of a cuck to do that, it falls to him.

Beating him up or lashing out against him in any way will most likely just cause him to take out his anger again on your girlfriend and possibly you as well, I think the best way to stop this is going though the authorities with enough proof of what he's doing.

Err no she didn't. But just in case buttfuck everyone involved. Then kill yourself faggot.

get a new one

Take advantage of her weakened emotional state and plow her.
Also send pics so we can r8.

50 cent solution

There’s only one solution to this OP and it’s fucking the dad.

Post nudes of course

stop shaking and come up with oc

Post fathers name address work email ssn and well do the rest

What solution is that?

This

Beat the shit out of him if you got some balls.....
FUCK HIM UP good now.

Hey I’ve seen this one before

Attached: 1B6C20FD-D6DE-4E0B-A33D-BFB14B7FD3FC.gif (400x218, 494K)

IDK, if you're not a faggit I see the solution is going round and scaring him a bit.
Maybe he opens the door and you slam a weight in his face (if you don't have experience fighting)

police

beat her up for getting beaten up

that will teach her

wait 3 days then post this thread again
repeat until you die

Attached: 1506207171244.jpg (122x125, 3K)

Tell her to stop talking back and get back in th kitchen and make a sandwich. This is what women are for, not talking. She also needs to accept her fate as cum dumpster and breeding device. Why are you such a white knight faggot?

Maybe if you weren't such a faggot

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20191212-100718_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 632K)

she should be bone dust by now

ok xxxtentation

If ur not some shitty repost then i have some ideas:
u can just report this to the poliski even if she doesn't want 2. Have them investigate her and the shitty dad
Or if u don't care about the consequences, round up some friends of yours and go beat the bricks off him and pee in his mouth.

Nvm i spoke too soon

She deserve it. TNN, motherfucker. You should beat that stupid bitch up too. Islam right about women

Fuck the shit out of her.

Attached: 7TTLImN.jpg (600x315, 19K)

Kill him pussy