This nigger named lizzo who I've never heard of until today got banned from the Lakers stadium for wearing this outfit...

This nigger named lizzo who I've never heard of until today got banned from the Lakers stadium for wearing this outfit that looks like IT cut a hole to take easy shits and twerking in the front row.

Even worse, IT was named time magazines entertainer or the year.

Attached: negro whale.jpg (660x354, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Srq1FqFPwj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care. I'm not sure why anyone would give a fuck.

Cool

imagine eating one of her fat shits mmmm

Her music's pretty good though

Spotted the niggerlover

Stop obsessing over niggers you dumb white cuck

yes, and?

>got banned from the Lakers stadium

did they really? Das raycis fatshaming!

I only shared this because it literally wore the most disgusting outfit to show off it's nasty nigger hippo ass

See

she bez proud n' indupendient n' sheit

I hate Nigger too but joke aside this is disgusting and if women think its that " to be free" than shit where are we going ?!

she's fucking disgusting IRL. she's another fat slob that needs makeup and photoshop and probably compression garments

I'm happy to see them do this to themselves.

She needs all that to make her face semi-presentable, her body is beyond busted but the jews will give her time magazine awards to push niggerism and being morbidly ubese on society

Another day in the new Amerika

If a thin woman did this, she would be slut shamed.

But because lizzo is fat, she's strong and independent. Such fierce womanhood

See this you fuckin faggot nigger lover. Kill yourself piggy we know you want to.

Attached: 1576000751483.jpg (640x392, 41K)

Miley cyrus did worse and she was loved for it

miley cyrus is disgusting too, I feel sorry for those kids who grew up being hana montana fans

wow, Sup Forums these days has turned into worse pearl-clutchers than suburban moms.

SAD

I'll clutch your pearls daddy

Who tf is Lizzo

Niggers gonna nig

some hottentot

youtube.com/watch?v=Srq1FqFPwj0

go on tell me this isn't a bop

>feat missy elliot
video looks like 2002, song sounds like 2002 and is featuring somebody who hasn't been relevant since then.