My house was broken into this morning while at work and the niggers stole all our Christmas gifts...

My house was broken into this morning while at work and the niggers stole all our Christmas gifts. How the fuck is your holidays going Sup Forums?

Attached: Dh10jt3V4AAKUzN.jpg (656x755, 55K)

how do you know it was ngas?

just stay positive bro, at least you're alive

Well I'm too poor for presents so nothing much and doing nothing for Christmas.

yeah, you could've been raped

got the word that HR is going to fire me because i don't get along with our new bull dyke SJW section manager.

i have a couple thousand saved up after getting myself out of 60k in debt so i have mixed feels.

wanna look at it as an opportunity but the bitter in me wants me to take a bat to nicoles skull

You know why this keeps happening in america while in the rest of the western civilized world it's literally impossible this could ever happen?

Sorry, but the sooner you realize that functioning cops are crucial for a country to step their game up against crime, the better it will be for your future.
Consider moving. Happy holidays

Attached: moar.jpg (700x446, 53K)

Retard alert

>My house was broken into this morning while at work and the niggers stole all our Christmas gifts. How the fuck is your holidays going Sup Forums?
Wait, no money?? What the fuck will they do with gifts?

go away bjorn

sell the gingerbread cookies?

Pretty awful too man. Sorry for your loss

They're nothing compared to shit that is worth

Never ever place your fucking valuables in a non secured area.
If for whatever reason you were not able to secure a location within your home, you shouldve placed those gifts in the fucking trunk of your vehicle.
The single most important lesson today for all that are viewing this thread, is around blacks never relax.
You shouldve moved away from them long ago. If they broke into your home and stole your valuables just think of what they intend to do with your sons and daughters

Attached: 1574831699941m.jpg (613x1024, 93K)

LOL SHIIIEEET mary Christmas whiteboi

Attached: 1566830496478.png (500x500, 362K)

Ka lol

Stole some assholes Christmas gifts to save money. So pretty good so far.

Yeah. Also consider building a nuclear vault under the basement of your house. Stockpile beans in there. Like, a lot of beans. So you'll never miss beans when dejoos will be searching for you.

It's always dehjoos. Also buy a fuckton of guns, you cannot live without guns. And ammunitions. Then place the ammos in a box and remember to save with ink ribbon, dude. You don't want to be unprepared for the zombie apocalypse as well.

Damn, I love being a free american!

Attached: freedahm.jpg (1920x1165, 390K)

If you're a theif you're a nigger. Not necessarily black, but a nigger nonetheless.

Never ever remain fucking stationary when trying to avert a dehjoo or zombie crisis.
You must always remain in the move. I cannot stress enough how important it is to learn to pack light and learn to scavenge

Never ever use the fucking term nigger when describing anything but an black person.
I cannot stress enough how important it is to teach everyone this lesson to avoid our children from adopting nigger culture

Oh, didnt see her in a long time. moar?

NIGGERS will always tongue your anus

Shut up nigger

Kek'd, cheers amerilard fren

Attached: cheers.gif (150x200, 1.07M)