Leg locks you with your dick touching her cervix when you're just about to bust a nut

>leg locks you with your dick touching her cervix when you're just about to bust a nut

what do you do?

Attached: brit9.jpg (412x1024, 64K)

Slide my dick into her pussy

Lmao I used to have the biggest crush on her for years.

And how would you be touching her cervix anyhow retard?

Attached: 1515706284306.png (147x168, 36K)

Can you post more of her?

spill my eggs on the floor and cry

think about your mother so I can get flaccid

You clearly and a small cock....

She gives weird blowjobs

Sucking autoconcrete. You clearly have a small cock.

SOP, bust a nut then ghost her.

kiss her sensually.

push deeper

not a chick here but women don't appreciate when men push beyond the cervix

Attached: brittany slut.jpg (1080x1350, 132K)

truth.

CUM AND CUM DEEP

I would wife this girl and have 10 kids with her, I don't care how retarded she or our kids would look. Something about her makes me go full raging diamonds, like a super saiyan cock so to speak.

Attached: 1523479653446.jpg (638x716, 31K)

same :D

Attached: 1575675298886.jpg (960x1200, 195K)

I'm a surgeon.

This Cum, Cum Cum and Cum again with the force of a thousand suns. Accept fate of fatherhood, build family empire.

She's the type of girl I could eat out for hours like

numnumnumnumnumnumnumnumnumnumnum

Attached: 1523575559974.png (380x341, 322K)

fpbp honestly, great job

Attached: image.jpg (1439x1411, 625K)

lol i Edated her back in 2016 for like a month until she had a mental breakdown and blocked me off everything, take it from me shes not a great person at all

I hope you have nothing against roasties since she already rode the cock carousel

Protip: they all have and the virgin tradwife is a meme

yeah she's pretty much the closest thing irl to a anime girl

Attached: Kohaku_Portrait.png (1080x1080, 806K)

Not a meme, they exist but they're hardcore christian and none of us are good looking enough to have a chance with her

Attached: 1569839751832.gif (220x220, 9K)

The 'hardcore christian' types are usually the sluttiest and do anal to avoid giving up their virginity.

cool if true but no proof

Use leverage to break out of the leg lock. Then I'd apply an inside heel hook from 411.

Bust the nut as deep as I can. No regrets.

I wasn't planning on pulling out anyways.

You won't find many adult women that haven't had sex. Get over it

faggpt

this is true, for the hot ones. most virgin tradwife material are not that appealing physically.

Yeah if someone has resisted the urge to have sex for 20+ years they probably weren’t courted by many men and thus, are ugly. That or they’ve been fucked up by religion, and I don’t want either. Love me a broad that has had sex with 10+ guys in her life. As long as she practiced safe sex I don’t give a fuck.

ayy lmao

If she's been with more than 20 guys and she's only 25 then I take a hard pass. 10 or less is the way to go. Experienced, but not a fucking whore.

Do a 360 and walk away

empty nuts into her uterus

This is either fantastic bait or the most virgin post in history.

Either way, you win. I replied

Bust the nut and dip out back to my home state so she can be shamed by the alt-right community and Sup Forums for being a single mom. Show back up in the kids life they become successful and tell them Brit wouldn't let me see them and i had to find them on my own to reap the benefits.

Attached: pep2.png (225x225, 10K)

her biggest flaw is being a crazy cat lady tho

I hope she leaks nudes before she gets fatter and uglier

Attached: e5345544.jpg (567x222, 129K)

Fucking bust. Vasectomy mother fucker. She ain't getting shit from me

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!
Same here Bro,

Fill her with baby batter, I guess. The odds of her getting pregnant are pretty slim.

>10+ guys
She'll leave your sorry ass, or worse yet she will cuck you with Tyrone, Chad, GigaChad and the bartender of a cruise at the same time when she gets bored of you.

lol what? its a hike to stretch out and that is what girls like. that's the only feeling they get, their holes stretching open.

Depends on how hot and how much of a roastie she is. Most cavernous pussies I have met say they love it. Off course I wouldn't know personally since I wouldn't fuck a well known roastie.