Pic related

Pic related.

So I need some ideas from the buys. This girl I’m trying to fuck is trying to come through my town on Saturday and fuck, I’ve been working at this for a while now and I doubt she will bail.

The problem is, I need to spin a web of lies to make it happen because I live at home with my girlfriend. So let’s hear some ideas to get my girlfriend out of the house overnight on Saturday or an excuse for why I can be out of the house overnight (I’d get a hotel or something). I would prefer to have my girl be gone so I don’t have to 1, go anywhere. And 2, not have to pay for a hotel.

What do you guys think is the best way to make this happen.

Attached: EFBF78DD-4EA1-4574-8123-E0C90AC1079B.jpg (2592x1458, 222K)

Plan 1 is stupid - don't bring this girl home. Go with the hotel option.

Can you tell her it's work-related? Like having to travel for your job? Alternatively, can you make up an "emergency" that you have to help a close friend or sibling with that requires you to be with them? They'd have to be on board and cover for you.

Tough one, Do you work overnight? Do your parents live out of town?

So no house option. I could tell her it’s work related, I do work overnights. I work 11-7am but I work very close to home, so I’d have to be right on schedule, the girl will be coming to my place (hotel) around 11pm as well. The problem is when I would be getting off work at 7am. Also additional information is that my girlfriend will be leaving on Sunday at some point for the day. So I just need to link it all together in the right way without being suspicious as hell to either of the women.

Do work overnights part time so that’s a good idea. But work is near home, and parents are also near home

You need permission to not be home for a night?

Solution: kill yourself.

>some ideas from the buys. This girl I’m trying to fuck is trying to come through my town on Saturday and fuck, I’ve been working at this for a while now and I doubt she will bail.
>The problem is, I need to spin a web of lies to make it happen because I live at home with my girlfriend. So let’s hear some ideas to get my girlfriend out of the house overnight on Saturday or an excuse for why I can be out of the house overnight (I’d get a hotel or something). I would prefer to have my girl be gone so I don’t have to 1, go anywhere. And 2, not have to pay for a hotel.
op

I don’t need permission per se... I need a reasonable excuse in order to not damage the relationship

Cheap hotel. You suddenly have to go to work early. Leave and set it up at the hotel. Come back in the early morning if you're not spending the night with the new girl and just say you got let off early as you went in early

It’s easier to get it done when you’re not at home, you’re gonna have to pay if you wanna play. Tell homegirl to pay for the hotel and say you have to work Saturday night extra hours. It’s pretty easy as long as you clean up and it’s not recurring

Dump your girl cause she obviously isnt good enough for you, go eat a bag of dicks OP

Good idea. 100% sold on the hotel, now I’m gonna figure out when to come home/ lie about extra hours.

im interested OP what is your relationship like with your gf? I feel like im in a very similar position

If not go half and it’s only sex and a bit of sleep. If GF were to ask about the money just say you purchased food for everybody. One thing you cannot do is “go rouge” you have to stay by work, if there’s any random smells you pick up from work you’re gonna need to get that on you. When you nut don’t shower, just clean yourself with a dry towel unless her pussy stinks. Also don’t eat her pussy cause you’re gonna be kissing your GF the next morning

Bloody hell, mate. Pay for the fucking hotel. Soooo many more things can go wrong if you try to pull this off at your place.

Relationship is relatively decent. Girlfriend had a baby 7 months ago, so she’s kinda fat now. Not horrible but definitely not as attractive as the hoes I used to get.. I can’t get over the glory days of manwhorring around I guess. And she knows that but still has trouble accepting it. She let me go fuck another girl once and it killed her morale. She allowed it but I felt horrible. So now I operate in darkness and don’t feel horrible.

Op break up with you current girlfriend faggot! Hopefully you get aids, syphilis from the bitch your trying to hook up with.

First things first... DO NOT bring this side piece home to fuck. You risk getting caught, your girlfriend could come home for any reason and you'd be busted. So definitely 100% for sure go with a hotel. As for the lie? That depends on what you do for a job. If you have a job where you could "work extra hours" you could use that excuse.. but to stay ALL NIGHT? That's pushing it I think. You're gonna want to go home after you fuck the side piece, just make sure you shower and dry off BEFORE you leave the hotel. Good luck and enjoy that extra pussy!

Well fuck dood just dump her ass, I’m here giving you pointers and shit thinking it was long term. Honestly you’re doing more harm with her than without her, leave her and enjoy the single life.

Honestly dude? Being straight up legit here... If you're looking to fuck other girls, that means you really don't love your girlfriend. I understand wanting to dip your dick in something new and fresh, but the fact is.. when you truly love someone, you don't look elsewhere. So honestly? If you don't love her? Just dump her and fuck all the pussy you want without having to worry about her anymore. Hell, I just left an 8 year long relationship... She let herself go and it got old. So I walked away from it. Been single ever since. Best thing I ever did.

I would have if it wasn’t for this little shit I brought into the world. We have a daughter together, Weber been together 3 years. I just need the extra cheeks I’m like a crackhead

You’re not a bad person OP. Unpopular but you can love someone while wanting to fuck another.

This comes from someone with a similar mindset. Hypocritical because if my GF did this to me I’d be irate.

It’s immoral but it doesn’t mean you don’t love her. Just be a good dad.

is it your baby?

Here is what you do

Get a hotel and have the slut pay for it give her cash (so bank account legit)

You should be doing all this off a burner phone so you can snap it and lose it if shit gets heated.

Say you gotta work overnight, leave, fuck the bitch and just wipe off your dick with a towel don't take a full shower would be suspect.

No hickies, no scratches, don't let the bitch in your car, some girls drop those hair bobby pins to mark their territory make sure everything is legit no hairs on you etc.

Get a dog hair roller and roll yourself. Sounds stupid but a buddy of mine got caught cause he had a blonde hair on him not black like his gf.

When you get back don't do anything suspect like out of the ordinary buying her gifts or whatever just act like your tired from work and keep on pushing.

Cheating.
>Not damage
Pick one.

whatever you do, she's going to know.
if you "go to work" and then fuck the bitch and go home she'll smell the other girl. 100%
so you'll either have to spend the night with the chick in the hotel and hope you get home after your gf leaves.

You have a daughter together. Break up if you don't love her anymore, if you do love her grow up and get over the extra cheeks shit, maybe go see a councillor. I don't care about you or your gf but think of your kid, "my mom and dad broke up but they were never married" is gonna be a lot easier on your daughter's mind than "my parents broke up because my deadbeat dad was fucking sluts at a hotel and my mom caught him". Use your fucking brain man, don't be a piece of shit

The way that I see it, she's okay with you doing this (and has no self respect for allowing you to do it in the past). You could 'go return some video tapes to blockbuster' as an excuse and it won't matter.

false...if you cheat on your live in girlfriend you are a total piece of shit. remember this post. I hope your girl catches you.

i can already tell in like 3 months you are gonna be broken up and you are gonna be a lonely ass motherfucker living

living alone, and the girl you are about to fuck wont want to date you either.

Be a fuckin dad or a boyfriend.
Dedicate yourself to you're kid or you're gf. Not yourself and you're dick.

those trips though...

You're going to fuck your life up and then you're going to find yourself broke, your girl hates you, your kid hates you, alone and it'll be your own fucking fault.

You're a cunt and you should execute yourself, true story