What's the most disgusting sexual act you've ever done, but have no regrets for doing?

What's the most disgusting sexual act you've ever done, but have no regrets for doing?

Attached: Elbow deep.jpg (488x366, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7jIzqO6P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let my girlfriend piss in my mouth and swallow many many gulps of warm pee

something similar to this

Attached: dead girls are easy 7.jpg (800x306, 43K)

ate sisters pussy many times

So straight up fucking necrophilia?
That's hot
Let a fag jerk my wang

Heterosexual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

I sometimes like to lick my GF's ass when she just had a poop (when it's not too messy of course)
I don't know why I find it so hot (she does too)

Fucking seek help immediately

Leave this holy site

Let my dad's dog lick my asshole when I was 10.

Peed in my ex's butt.

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the express purpose of procreation.

i touched myself, without consent

Non-consensual sex in the missionary position with a relative for the express purpose of gratification.

Got fucked by 2 gay guys with no condoms and one came in my mouth.

Before or after she became your ex?
Also, checked.

Long before.

Sauce?

Attached: dead girls are easy (1).jpg (830x664, 90K)

I let my asshole lick his dad's dog when he was 10

fucked a black girl. Not sure if I regret it or not, but niggers are gross, this one had a hot body and sucked my dick for 2 hours straight and let me beat her like a slave

Same here. And the other one in my ass

moar

Got very high on cocaine,performed an enema, wore womens panties and filled my ass full of cream and fruit while being doing cam2cam oon live jasmin.

I let my dad lick his asshole's dog when he was 10

Some people might think this is gross.
I put my tongue underneath a guy's foreskin and licked the head and frenulum. It drove him fucking wild.

fingered my then gf on the bus on our way to a high school field trip. looking back on it, my mates probably knew what was going on. not even ashamed tbh

That's just normal gay stuff man.

I ate a girl out while she was driving with our friends in the back. Hard to do especially with a big girl.

I used to give gay massages and provide happy endings.

I'm straight, married and have three kids.

I don't regret the dolla dolla bills yo.

Sorta anally raped my ex-gf when we were still together. We tried anal for the first time and I noticed she started crying but was biting into the pillow. Ignored it and kept going ballsdeep since it felt so great. Played it off as if "I didn't notice it, I'm so sorry" afterwards. To this day she still doesn't know I knew.

Took a massive shit on this chick while she masturbated and smeared it all over herself

Shit myself and covered myself head to toe in shit. Masturbated, came. Kinda regretted it because of the clean up.

i rubbed my weiner once

Sick bastard, get the hell off my /b

How was it?

That's retarded how is that even rape if she agreed to it?

I was dating a chick and we were fucking she hated anal but mid way through the fuck i shoved it in her ass dry and pounded so hard she was getting mad saying STOP OOW OW OW STOOP I just ignored her until she threatened to scream (had roomates) so I stop even though I almost came

I let my brother cum inside me

Yeah, I get ass fisted pretty often...

Attached: fistme.jpg (1198x890, 136K)

Sloppy seconds in an open relationship or getting finger blasted by a chick while she wanked my limp dick

I fucked a guy in the ass many years ago. It was the first and last time I ever did it. So I've done some gay shit in my time. Pretty disgusting.

You lucky fucking bastard!! I've always wanted to piss in a girls asshole.

Have a MFT threesome with my wife and a "kathoey"/ladyboy in Bangkok.Every combo of dick and hole was tried that night.

It's not that sexy because you have to be hard to insert but then soft to pee and the girl can't actually feel anything until she sits on the toilet and pees out her butt.

I fucked a dead raccoon in the ass until I came deep inside it.

Show me that you love me and that we belong together.

Damn really? My expectations of that were a lot kinkier.

Hmmm... I make mine gape her ass open, then piss into the hole and all over her ass. Try it, you'll like it...

Read on Sup Forums that some dude cleaned toilets before and after a hottie took a shit... And she left a shit smear and he fucking sat down on the toilet and put it on his finger and licked it.

Then I did it at my job at taco bell... my regional manager is this impossibly hot perfect bodied goddess... Saw her go in the bathroom after I cleaned toilets.

Fresh garbage can with liner in there.

I check the garbage after her... She had wiped her ass and thrown away the toilet paper instead of flushing it.

put it in my pocket and keep it.

take it home, and furiously masturbate and lick it.

This kind of shit no longer turns me on now though... i only like the real deal.

I like doing hidden cams and shit...

if only i would have had the cams back then that i have available to me now, what great and glorious wins i could have captured...

maybe one day i'll take a food industry job just to do hidden cams again.

I dated this fat girl a while back and one time we went to the zoo walked around all day. After that, I took her to a park and ate her sweaty ass out in the backseat of my Oldsmobile. She was pretty cool

what's your cam setup?

Dude, i must have spent like $300 in cams over the years.

i like those little mini ribbon cams with an antenna and remote... then there's the wifi ones...

I like to drywall those into the wall and then patch into a A/C wire with adapter... complex i know...

then i like to take apart roommate clocks and hide cams in there and feed off the power supply

i've also taken apart a TV and had the ribbon cam stick out at the bottom like it's an IR receiver... it's perfect because it would always stay charged from the Tv's power supply.

i literally would sit there at my desk watching the roomate masturbate infront of her tv on my phone logged into that cam. was fucking awesome. too bad she was fat with no ass.

Had a guy bite my balls and dick while he was saying he was going to cut them off, after that he made me get my tummy pierced

Attached: 20191117_191056.png (600x493, 267K)

Femanon here, I like getting fucked by dogs.

Doganon here, she's lying. Fat, ugly cunt couldn't get me drunk enough.

>maybe one day i'll take a food industry job just to do hidden cams again.
Wrong. Open your own franchise to control the bathrooms.

restaurant business is terrible... any owner i've talked to said it's not worth the stress... you're basically living on the edge of going out of business every single day...

One time I peed between a girl's legs while she was sitting on the toilet also peeing.

Friends gf let us tag team her but won’t do dp. Tips for next time? Kik me sander2123....

any pics?
feeding off a constant power supply is huge

Ok scooter

You sick motherfucker. Kys.

Attached: BB5EF25C-4396-4326-9142-31EBB6C29552.jpg (312x312, 59K)

> Fat and no ass

U can ask her nicely to have sex.

I think.

>restaurant business is terrible... any owner i've talked to said it's not worth the stress... you're basically living on the edge of going out of business every single day...
Maybe income from your hidden cam site will help. LOL. And I'm saying only hire 16 year old girls unless you can get some on a work permit. Just to enhance the vids.

But more seriously you might be in a bad location if your restaurants are struggling.

Ate a hookers pussy.
This probs belongs on the 'Secrets' thread tho

Attached: IMG_3444.jpg (153x179, 6K)

I let 10 dogs lick my asshole when my dad was my dog

Then you are clean in your mouth

gay

Attached: nice tribute.gif (368x368, 1.14M)

ye it wasnt all that bad, probs will never tell a soul or else no one would wanna pass me the blunt again

gay

Attached: tribute of the new banana meme.jpg (2124x3192, 646K)

I knocked up my sister three years ago. She thought her boyfriend did it, he even paid for her abortion.

Not disgusting but I love it when my girlfriend spits in my mouth while she's riding me.

i'm paranoid about posting pics... especially after what happened to that pizza kid in washington

I tried.... she wasn't into it. She was lesbian and butch-y with a gf who is even more butch.

I hit on her mom when she was here though. Dipped my dick in her drink before i gave it to her.

cumming into my own mouth.

Attached: nice tribute of tribute.jpg (1440x1440, 297K)

>almost 2020
>implying gay is something people are ashamed of anymore
fuck off back to alabama, cousin fucker.

I sucked off a dog and rimmed it.

you paid her to eat her out? wow. i hope you at least saved some money for some herpecin.

I've got a major creampie fetish.

Convinced my wife to let me refrigerate or freeze cum and then later re-heat it, pour it in her to lick out of her, or have "sloppy seconds." She doesn't know that I have started sourcing from others too.

Here's the gay loving cunt. Shut up faggot

tell moar

toothbrush and toothpaste and alittle mouth wash is all it was.

Attached: IMG_1919.jpg (313x376, 13K)

its ok. im bi. call me gay thats fine. how does that make you feel?

How'd that come about?

I paid a Thai prostitute to come up to my room and I destroyed her for an hour. She was in pain from my dick but took it like a champ

i put benis in bagina
FUG :DDDDDDdd

Attached: 1390142459932.png (249x212, 36K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7jIzqO6P8

Eating ass I suppose. I haven’t done very much gross shit.

BKK, or somewhere else? If BKK, where'd you find her?

god I wish that was me.

Yeah. Found her on tinder

We where at a party at her boyfriends house. When the party broke up I went upstairs to tell them that everyone was gone. When I went into his room he was passed out naked on the floor and my sister was passed out on the bed. She had a load of cum on her stomach. I shook her leg and she was out cold. I squeezed her nipple pretty hard and nothing.

I've fingered her before when she passed out at home a couple times. This time I wanted more. I wiped the cum off her with some tissue and rolled her on her side. I pushed her left leg up and spread her ass wide. I could see her pussy was still wet from them fucking and I slide my dick into her. Sadly I didn't last very long, but I did nut inside her. A month later she told our mom her boyfriend knocked her up and she took her to have the abortion. He paid for it, but they broke up a few weeks later.

Oh, so not at one of the bars/clubs. Why'd you go that route?

nice feet

Fucked my ex in the ass, had my cock shat on and just kept going until I came. Was doing it doggy. She was surprised when I told her afterwards. she didn't either see or smell it. Went straight to the shower.

It wasn't hot, more of a nuisance. Not enough to get my 20 year old cock soft though.

Was easy. She showed up in the lobby and I went down to get her.

I guess we should have tried that route. When my wife and I went to Thailand a year and a half ago on vacation, everyone we know thought it was just a romantic getaway in a tropical location. Which it was, but also used it to explore sex outside our theretofore monogamous relationship. Had a FMF threesome in Bangkok with a bargirl, had a MFMMM experience with three australians in Phuket, the MFT threesome with a ladyboy/kathoey (the one I mentioned above) when we got back to Bangkok, and another FMF threesome with another hired bargirl the night before we went back home.

How much did you pay for the chick you found on Tinder?

Wow sounds like you had a hell of a time. Any pics from the encounters?

She was only 500 baht. She was sexy, fit, and tight too.

Xd